If Lincoln sends slaves home to Africa and Reagan doesn’t sign the Amnesty Bill...

This thread is kind of about a harmonious America with no Democrat Party or subhuman savages.
Close your eyes and imagine how awesome that would be.

Now open your eyes and come back to your reality.

Sucks for you I guess.

The point is; it sucks for you as well and you know it...you just don't have the nutsack to admit it as you have totally drank the Leftist piss and you're scared.

I don't have any issues with diversity.

Do you have "issues" with the extreme poverty and extreme criminality that comes along with your pretty diversity?

What do you propose we do about poverty and criminality?
FORCE blacks to change their twisted culture, just as we've forced whitey to step aside for multiculturalism.....stop making excuses for poor decision makers...hold them accountable. Shame the filth into behaving like productive human beings should. Simple shit.

And how exactly does that get done?

The vast majority of the blacks I've known, it would not be hard. Just stop rewarding bad behavior and some good pro-job trade policies and stop immigration so wages rise.

Black males, imo, would love to step up and be providers, is they were given the opportunity. And black women would love it.

Or grow to love it. A lot of them have a lot to unlearn.

Politically speaking it would be the western version of the Taliban.

I seriously doubt the US would erupt into tribal warfare if not for the presence of blacks and mexicans.

Even assuming that "tribal warfare" is taking place or might, how would that be the fault of "blacks and mexicans," neither of whom seem to be pushing "tribal warfare," rather than other groups? The only people who seem to be pushing for "tribal warfare" are Caucasians from our lowest, least educated, and least civilized ranks. The rest of us get along with our neighbors.

Yep.. Its pretty much an issue for the low class and uneducated.. They have been left behind.

I seriously doubt the US would erupt into tribal warfare if not for the presence of blacks and mexicans.

Even assuming that "tribal warfare" is taking place or might, how would that be the fault of "blacks and mexicans," neither of whom seem to be pushing "tribal warfare," rather than other groups? The only people who seem to be pushing for "tribal warfare" are Caucasians from our lowest, least educated, and least civilized ranks. The rest of us get along with our neighbors.

Yep.. Its pretty much an issue for the low class and uneducated.. They have been left behind.
But I thought these were your mutants....whoops, I meant people?
NINTCHDBPICT000613306505.jpg

FORCE blacks to change their twisted culture

The vast majority of the blacks I've known, it would not be hard.

If it’s not hard, then go ahead and do it. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks.

Give me control of trade and immigration policy and I will.

Just like Trump was doing. Before he was torpedoed by people like you that want to keep the black man down.

Like Alabama

If you want to imagine what an all-white America might look like, Europe sets a pretty obvious example. You know, the countries that the American left wants to emulate?
Russia has been "diverse" for centuries--------------the result is constant wars/terrorism within it various religious fractions. Europe has been becoming diverse over the last few decades--the result is not an improvement.

The US did not want to leave its european culture behind--just its monarchs.....

Like Alabama

If you want to imagine what an all-white America might look like, Europe sets a pretty obvious example. You know, the countries that the American left wants to emulate?
Russia has been "diverse" for centuries--------------the result is constant wars/terrorism within it various religious fractions. Europe has been becoming diverse over the last few decades--the result is not an improvement.

The US did not want to leave its european culture behind--just its monarchs.....
Diversity has never been our friend

FORCE blacks to change their twisted culture

The vast majority of the blacks I've known, it would not be hard.

If it’s not hard, then go ahead and do it. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks.

Give me control of trade and immigration policy and I will.

Just like Trump was doing. Before he was torpedoed by people like you that want to keep the black man down.

I don’t have the authority to give you that control.

I thought it was easy to do. Looks like you can’t do it.

If It was so easy, then why couldn’t Trump do it?

Looks like it’s not so easy huh?

Diversity has never been our friend
Diversity is what makes America great.
Set your FEELZ aside and prove it...show us statistics and facts.
Which dark communities, cities and states are a net positive for society?
All of them.
Do I really need to link you to incarceration rates, welfare rates, school drop-out rates, fatherless children rates, rape / murder / violent crime stats...etc etc
Come on man...a whiter America is a safer more productive, more likeminded America....even the most retarded among us know this as fact.

Forum List

Back