If Lincoln sends slaves home to Africa and Reagan doesn’t sign the Amnesty Bill...

What does today’s America look like...politically speaking of course?
Like the most of the fly over states. When I see the best surgeons, physicians, scientists, innovators are of immigrant background it is damn sure that without the influx of immigrant this country wouldn't be where it is now.
Politically speaking it would be the western version of the Taliban.

LongCalmHyena-size_restricted.gif

Where is the OP hoping to go with this thread? If Lincoln send slaves home...…..

Exactly like the Archie Bunker old white guy sitting on his couch (favorite chair) berating his wife,
cheering on the current day Hannity and Carlson.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So you are saying that Alabama is not free now? So you are saying that Alabama can only be free if a large segment of Alabamans vanish along with immigrants? And god only knows what a state consisting only of "free" white rednecks would do to the women in their midst.

Perhaps the original citizens of Alabama should have sent the European immigrants back to where they came from. Perhaps certain now-deceased Alabamans should not have forced people to come to this continent to work as slaves.

The right to freedom applies to everyone.

I seriously doubt the US would erupt into tribal warfare if not for the presence of blacks and mexicans.

Even assuming that "tribal warfare" is taking place or might, how would that be the fault of "blacks and mexicans," neither of whom seem to be pushing "tribal warfare," rather than other groups? The only people who seem to be pushing for "tribal warfare" are Caucasians from our lowest, least educated, and least civilized ranks. The rest of us get along with our neighbors.

I seriously doubt the US would erupt into tribal warfare if not for the presence of blacks and mexicans.

Even assuming that "tribal warfare" is taking place or might, how would that be the fault of "blacks and mexicans," neither of whom seem to be pushing "tribal warfare," rather than other groups? The only people who seem to be pushing for "tribal warfare" are Caucasians from our lowest, least educated, and least civilized ranks. The rest of us get along with our neighbors.

If you want to imagine what an all-white America might look like, Europe sets a pretty obvious example. You know, the countries that the American left wants to emulate?

Most American dysfunction is directly related to our "diversity" which speaks truth to the lie that it makes us stronger.

god only knows what a state consisting only of "free" white rednecks would do to the women in their midst.

Marry them? Protect, honor and cherish them? Provide for them?

Oh, the horror.

More likely deprive them of voting rights, their property, and educational and career opportunities that would allow them economic independence, boss them around, beat them, rape them, and force them to breed their spawn, cook, and clean. We know from history what went on before. Women should never trust these lowlifes. What you are describing is as mythological as a unicorn.

Most American dysfunction is directly related to our "diversity" which speaks truth to the lie that it makes us stronger.

You have no right to an "all-white America." You are not special in any context but your own, personal achievements and the respect that you personally have earned from others.There is no basis for your assertion that "Most American dysfunction is directly related to our "diversity"." You, yourself, are contributing to what you call "American dysfunction."

I live in an extremely diverse community near D.C., with people from all nations, and there is no trouble other than what your own neighborhood might experience. We treat each other politely and with respect.

Just yesterday, I took the bus to do a whole bunch of errands. I first had to go to the metro station to get my pass validated (fluke in the metro pass procedure), and boarded the bus back north. The same bus driver (a black man with an African accent) who had driven me to the station was astonished to see me again and he automatically stopped where I usually get off. He called to me that this was my stop (he knew), and I had to tell him that I wanted to continue on the route to go shopping.

On the way back, the African-American driver and I began to chat about dumb drivers who give you "the finger" when they are the ones at fault and ignore yield signs. But I interrupted him when I saw, through the windshield, the yellow full moon that had just come up to encourage him to have a look. We were just two people enjoying the beauty of nature together. This is how we all get along. We don't march around with tiki torches chanting ridiculous slogans and we don't form "militia" gangs to run around in the woods playing soldier.

Like the most of the fly over states. When I see the best surgeons, physicians, scientists, innovators are of immigrant background it is damn sure that without the influx of immigrant this country wouldn't be where it is now.
/——/ Not too many Thoracic Surgeons sneaking over the border to operate here illegally.

You have no right to an "all-white America." You are not special in any context but your own, personal achievements and the respect that you personally have earned from others.There is no basis for your assertion that "Most American dysfunction is directly related to our "diversity"." You, yourself, are contributing to what you call "American dysfunction."

I live in an extremely diverse community near D.C., with people from all nations, and there is no trouble other than what your own neighborhood might experience. We treat each other politely and with respect.

Just yesterday, I took the bus to do a whole bunch of errands. I first had to go to the metro station to get my pass validated (fluke in the metro pass procedure), and boarded the bus back north. The same bus driver (a black man with an African accent) who had driven me to the station was astonished to see me again and he automatically stopped where I usually get off. He called to me that this was my stop (he knew), and I had to tell him that I wanted to continue on the route to go shopping.

On the way back, the African-American driver and I began to chat about dumb drivers who give you "the finger" when they are the ones at fault and ignore yield signs. But I interrupted him when I saw, through the windshield, the yellow full moon that had just come up to encourage him to have a look. We were just two people enjoying the beauty of nature together. This is how we all get along. We don't march around with tiki torches chanting ridiculous slogans and we don't form "militia" gangs to run around in the woods playing soldier.

Anecdotes about your personal experiences won't change the reality that black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime with Hispanics a runner up. Subtract them from the equation and the crime rate would drop at least 50%, probably more if you factor in the Arabs and others that crime statistics erroneously count as "white".

Those are just the facts. Another fact is that white men are far less likely to rape and abuse women than anyone else in the world. I've never raped or murdered anyone. What on earth have I done to get this horrible reputation that the media, college professors and the political left makes me out to be the villain? Because of that one fat girl who died in Charlottesville? I wasn't there and it wasn't my fault. Sorry, not sorry.

Forum List

Back