Zone1 If leadership is forced to close a thread on a rule change...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you are correct

”Groomer“ means someone who styles your hair. It has nothing to do with grooming children for homosexual sex
Stupid you.

You can be groomed at a barber shop.

A dog can be groomed at a pet grooming shop.

One can groom a qualified applicant for a job or to accomplish some objective.

Some pedophiles can try to groom children into becoming Pedophile objects.

I
SO why is not the Term NAZI and other terms that infer criminal behavior? Using this rule, anyone who calls me a denialist (referring the NAZI holocaust) in threads on climate change should also be banned. They are inferring that I am committing or would be committing the crimes that the NAZI's did.

I guess were going now into a game of semantics and favoritism on what is bannable.
If you can't tell the difference you'll never learn it.

Stupid you.

Context matters.

Stupid you.

RW fantasy

Stupid you.

An apprentice is groomed to take over for the master A young quarterback is groomed to take over the starting position.A young Royal is groomed to inherit the throne.

I
If you can't tell the difference you'll never learn it.
Cowardly reply from Goonblow ^ notwithstanding, the question was fair.

Calling someone a Nazi Is damn foul and defamatory — except when it’s true.

Saying that someone has sex with animals or that he or she has sex with children is also damn foul and defamatory — except when it’s true.

I guess you are correct

”Groomer“ means someone who styles your hair. It has nothing to do with grooming children for homosexual sex
Likewise, "homophobe" means someone who is afraid of sameness, it has nothing to do with opposition to the gay agenda. "Transphobe" is someone afraid of something that was one thing and became another, it has nothing to do with opposing the idea of allowing naked men in locker rooms with naked girls and women. "Xenophobe" is someone who is afraid of aliens, whether human or non, it has nothing to do with wanting to ensure we know who is entering our country.

See where I'm going with this?

You people have no need to call a fellow poster a pedo or any word used to imply the word.
Often that’s quite true. But it’s not necessarily always true.

If some new member showed up here and was a strong advocate for the depraved National Man Boy Love Association, and in fact then admitted that he had sex with children, it would be perfectly fair to label him as a pedo. Truth is a defense to a slander or libel lawsuit. I’m not sure it would be a defense here for violating the Board “rule.”

An apprentice is groomed to take over for the master A young quarterback is groomed to take over the starting position.A young Royal is groomed to inherit the throne.
And if you use the term in that context, no mod is going to bother you.
You accuse another poster of grooming children you will be banned

Cowardly reply from Goonblow ^ notwithstanding, the question was fair.

Calling someone a Nazi Is damn foul and defamatory — except when it’s true.

Saying that someone has sex with animals or that he or she has sex with children is also damn foul and defamatory — except when it’s true.
Delta4embassy used to exploit the hell out of exactly that loophole

Who knows how many people here were punished over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back