Zone1 If Kyle Rittenhouse Was Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) White teen kills in self-defense as BLM savages are about to murder him. He is thrown in jail for 2 months, not even allowed to shower, and his trial is televised as a show of what happens when a whitey interferes with BLM savagery, and he is labeled a white supremacist by the U.S. President.

2) Black man with a criminal record enters a store to loot, and murders in cold blood the retired police captain trying to protect the store. Nobody can name him.

You are ignorant. Kyle lived in the vicinity of Kenosha. It's the nearby city where he worked. That an invisible state border happened to be is irrelevant.
I always leave my house locked and loaded and wander around looking to defend myself. Usually on Thursdays.
Idiot.

I always leave my house locked and loaded and wander around looking to defend myself. Usually on Thursdays.
Idiot.
It would be smart to do if you were going to an area where a lot of Left Wing assholes were rioting, burning and attacking kids helping to put out the street fires.

Wrong. He is exactly like Zimmerman. He went looking for trouble and was playing cop. He murdered 2 people. That's proven. And don't talk about the court decision because juries have sent innocent people to prison.
Where were these two “murders” ever mentioned? Nowhere and never, because you are lying and defaming an innocent kid right now.

1663884768036.png

You don't get to kill people and walk away free.

Unlike Kyle Rittenhouse, Black People Can't Argue "Stand Your Ground," Attorney says​

William ‘Marc’ Wilson, a biracial Black man, was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for shooting at a group of teens racially attacking him and his family on the highway. Wilson argued the shooting was in self-defense but his attorneys say that the “stand your ground” laws in Georgia are racially biased toward Black people, according to Yahoo! News.

View attachment 699285

In June 2020, at the height of racial tension in the country, Wilson fired his handgun at a group of white teens in a truck who were shouting slurs and trying to run Wilson and his family off the road. One of those bullets killed a 17-year-old in the back seat, reports say.

According to Georgia law, a person is justified in using force if they believe that said force is necessary to defend themselves.

For those who don't understand, this is an example of systemic racism.
Bad example, chump.
If you don't like white people come out and say it but don't accuse us of racism just because you're a f****** racist

You don't get to kill people and walk away free.

Unlike Kyle Rittenhouse, Black People Can't Argue "Stand Your Ground," Attorney says​

William ‘Marc’ Wilson, a biracial Black man, was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for shooting at a group of teens racially attacking him and his family on the highway. Wilson argued the shooting was in self-defense but his attorneys say that the “stand your ground” laws in Georgia are racially biased toward Black people, according to Yahoo! News.

View attachment 699285

In June 2020, at the height of racial tension in the country, Wilson fired his handgun at a group of white teens in a truck who were shouting slurs and trying to run Wilson and his family off the road. One of those bullets killed a 17-year-old in the back seat, reports say.

According to Georgia law, a person is justified in using force if they believe that said force is necessary to defend themselves.

For those who don't understand, this is an example of systemic racism.
I guess you didn’t watch or hear the story. He was being threatened.

1) White teen kills in self-defense as BLM savages are about to murder him. He is thrown in jail for 2 months, not even allowed to shower, and his trial is televised as a show of what happens when a whitey interferes with BLM savagery, and he is labeled a white supremacist by the U.S. President.

2) Black man with a criminal record enters a store to loot, and murders in cold blood the retired police captain trying to protect the store. Nobody can name him.
Black man kills white savages yelling racial slurs while trying to murder him by running him over with a truck. He gets ten years while the white dude is freed. OBTW Lisa, Rittenhouse killed 2 other whites. The OP is about the black guy who got prison for what the white dude got freedom for, not some twisted lie based on hate of black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back