If KC loses this will be the first SB that I will not watch since 1995 when the Niners played the Chargers

I have no interest in Bills vs Tampa. Bills have no shot just like the chargers didnt have a shot vs the 49ers
If the bills beat the chiefs they can beat tampa. We will never know because it looks like Kansas City is going to win too. mahomes vs brady. Who could ask for anything more?

If KC beats Brady in the SB I would fly to KC and sniff mahomes ass

I have no interest in Bills vs Tampa. Bills have no shot just like the chargers didnt have a shot vs the 49ers
If the bills beat the chiefs they can beat tampa. We will never know because it looks like Kansas City is going to win too. mahomes vs brady. Who could ask for anything more?

Lol

His wife might have something to say about that

Call someone who gives a fuck. WWE, NFL same same.
Unnecessary

GO CHIEFS!
The US presidential election of 2020 and the NFL have the same credibility. None.
Then gtfo of the thread. Your trolling is UNNECESSARY and has nothing to do with politics. This is the SPORTS forum.

Get a grip
Tsk Tsk, You really should watch your blood pressure. I know what forum it is--what is the NFL doing on it--not a sport.
Are you incapable of controlling your emotions?

Grow the fuck up
Controlling my emotions, naw, I really have a great sense of humor, that is why I laugh at you morons that believe the NFL is real. I really find it hilarious when you get triggered by BS calls on the field too. HaHaHa!
Real?

What does that even mean???
It's a fucking game. A means to pass the time and FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE IN LIFE.
The fact that YOU can't do that puts YOU in the same category as the morons that kneel. YOUR EMOTIONS prevent you from separating that which bothers you from that which others find entertaining.

So yes, your emotions are controlling you.
The NFL ceased to be a sport when Colin Kaepernick decided he was more interested in making a political statement than perfecting his skills. He was followed by half of the league and most of the leadership. Fuck their phony game. It is not an escape when they force you to listen to their political BS. Viewership is in the toilet--I figure they will be back to menial labor in five years. Careful now, keep your emotions in check. LOL
We get it, you're upset and having trouble reconciling the difference between someone's thread about SPORTS and your frustration with some of the players/owners of said sport.

You're acting just like a leftist who thinks every thread is about Trump.
Congrats! You're just like those you despise
I made one fleeting reference to politics that was not part of normal every day operations for the NFL. You on the other hand have brought politics into every post you've made. Now quiet down and go watch the exhibition.
You trolled for no reason and I called you on it. Then you want on and on about how a handful of players kneeling has made you unable to discuss the subject without injecting your emotional opinions on the topic.
Yawn,

Who the fuck cares?
Another snowflake opines....
FB_IMG_1611538045064.jpg

Here's how rational people mix politics and sports

You think Brady beats mahomes? I hope so.

If anyone can he would be the one

I think itd be cool for old Brady to beat young mahomes. And not so young he hasn’t won one yet. Two champions facing off. One over 40 and considered the greatest. The other considered the greatest right now.

If Brady beats him, no matter how great mahomes career is after this he will never be the goat because the old goat beat him in his prime.

On the other hand, Brady has nothing to lose. If he loses he still overachieved. I said that after he won one playoff game. I was like, he proved himself. Then he won again. Now he’s in the Super Bowl. The dude is charmed.

By the way for you christians out there you should know Brady’s wife is a witch. Clearly she made a deal with the devil. Lol

I think itd be cool for old Brady to beat young mahomes. And not so young he hasn’t won one yet. Two champions facing off. One over 40 and considered the greatest. The other considered the greatest right now.

If Brady beats him, no matter how great mahomes career is after this he will never be the goat because the old goat beat him in his prime.

On the other hand, Brady has nothing to lose. If he loses he still overachieved. I said that after he won one playoff game. I was like, he proved himself. Then he won again. Now he’s in the Super Bowl. The dude is charmed.

By the way for you christians out there you should know Brady’s wife is a witch. Clearly she made a deal with the devil. Lol

Brady has been winnning because of his defense

Brady has been winnning because of his defense
Like payton Manning’s last Super Bowl. His offense sucked but he did enough to win a Super Bowl. Whatever brady is doing, its working.

If his defense wasn’t playing so great he would step up. Unlike drew breeze and Aaron Rodgers. Poor guys.

Who the fuck cares?
View attachment 448160

Close your legs. I can see your magina from here.
Unplug your keyboard, EVERYONE can see your lack of maturity
Everyone or just one old drunk?

Who the fuck cares?
View attachment 448160

Close your legs. I can see your magina from here.
Unplug your keyboard, EVERYONE can see your lack of maturity
Everyone or just one old drunk?
One middle aged drunk and anyone else paying attention

You know nothing about football. The Bills were the second or third best team all season. The Chiefs are in a different class above everyone. Mahomes is the best quarterback in the NFL, has the best offensive weapons, and the Chiefs have an underrated defense.

List of teams in the AFC that should beat Tampa if they played them (notice I say should because in the NFL you never know):

Chiefs
Bills
Ravens
Steelers
Browns
Titians
Cleveland
Colts (yes the colts)
Miami (and they didn’t even make the playoffs)

And I remember you crying about how bad the Bucs were when Washington almost beat them, so you’re a schizophrenic poster.

Well, I shouldn't be surprised, but I thought Bills might take the S.B finally.

Brady is going to have his hands full. He better not throw 3 interceptions again, or they are done like dinner.

Brady is going to have his hands full. He better not throw 3 interceptions again, or they are done like dinner.

Brady has been bad this year unless he was given a clean pocket. If KC isn’t afraid to bring the heat on Josh Allen (who had over 40k passing yards , 40 TD passes, 9 rushing TDs, 1 receiving TD...no one has ever done that) they won’t be afraid to blitz the hell out of Brady. Even if I’m wrong and the chiefs pay conservative nickel and dime packages (which they won’t) Brady can’t outscore Mahomes. The only way the Chiefs lose is if freaky shit happens.

Brady has been bad this year unless he was given a clean pocket. If KC isn’t afraid to bring the heat on Josh Allen (who had over 40k passing yards , 40 TD passes, 9 rushing TDs, 1 receiving TD...no one has ever done that) they won’t be afraid to blitz the hell out of Brady. Even if I’m wrong and the chiefs pay conservative nickel and dime packages (which they won’t) Brady can’t outscore Mahomes. The only way the Chiefs lose is if freaky shit happens.

Remember Buffalo was statistically the best team at handling blitzes until tonight

Forum List

Back