If KC loses this will be the first SB that I will not watch since 1995 when the Niners played the Chargers

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I have no interest in Bills vs Tampa. Bills have no shot just like the chargers didnt have a shot vs the 49ers

I have no interest in Bills vs Tampa. Bills have no shot just like the chargers didnt have a shot vs the 49ers

Just my gut, but I think the Bills may be the team of destiny.

Maybe I'm wrong. I'm pulling for Brady.

Call someone who gives a fuck. WWE, NFL same same.
Unnecessary

GO CHIEFS!
The US presidential election of 2020 and the NFL have the same credibility. None.
Then gtfo of the thread. Your trolling is UNNECESSARY and has nothing to do with politics. This is the SPORTS forum.

Get a grip

I wont watch, a bunch of whiney ass kneelers and their vulgar commercials and 1/2wit show...Thanks, but i think i will go buy some snails and watch them slime across my floor.
Not a single Chief kneeled.

This thread is an escape from politics. Stop being ocd and gtfo. You are no different than the kneelers if you can't separate your emotions from politics and SPORTS.

Unnecessary

GO CHIEFS!
The US presidential election of 2020 and the NFL have the same credibility. None.
Then gtfo of the thread. Your trolling is UNNECESSARY and has nothing to do with politics. This is the SPORTS forum.

Get a grip
Tsk Tsk, You really should watch your blood pressure. I know what forum it is--what is the NFL doing on it--not a sport.

Unnecessary

GO CHIEFS!

Get a grip
Tsk Tsk, You really should watch your blood pressure. I know what forum it is--what is the NFL doing on it--not a sport.
Are you incapable of controlling your emotions?

Grow the fuck up

Unnecessary

GO CHIEFS!

Get a grip

Grow the fuck up
Controlling my emotions, naw, I really have a great sense of humor, that is why I laugh at you morons that believe the NFL is real. I really find it hilarious when you get triggered by BS calls on the field too. HaHaHa!

Unnecessary

GO CHIEFS!

Get a grip

Grow the fuck up
Controlling my emotions, naw, I really have a great sense of humor, that is why I laugh at you morons that believe the NFL is real. I really find it hilarious when you get triggered by BS calls on the field too. HaHaHa!
Real?

What does that even mean???
It's a fucking game. A means to pass the time and FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE IN LIFE.
The fact that YOU can't do that puts YOU in the same category as the morons that kneel. YOUR EMOTIONS prevent you from separating that which bothers you from that which others find entertaining.

So yes, your emotions are controlling you.

Unnecessary

GO CHIEFS!

Get a grip

Grow the fuck up
Real?

It's a fucking game. A means to pass the time and FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE IN LIFE.
The fact that YOU can't do that puts YOU in the same category as the morons that kneel. YOUR EMOTIONS prevent you from separating that which bothers you from that which others find entertaining.

The NFL ceased to be a sport when Colin Kaepernick decided he was more interested in making a political statement than perfecting his skills. He was followed by half of the league and most of the leadership. Fuck their phony game. It is not an escape when they force you to listen to their political BS. Viewership is in the toilet--I figure they will be back to menial labor in five years. Careful now, keep your emotions in check. LOL

Unnecessary

GO CHIEFS!

Get a grip

Grow the fuck up
Real?

The NFL ceased to be a sport when Colin Kaepernick decided he was more interested in making a political statement than perfecting his skills. He was followed by half of the league and most of the leadership. Fuck their phony game. It is not an escape when they force you to listen to their political BS. Viewership is in the toilet--I figure they will be back to menial labor in five years. Careful now, keep your emotions in check. LOL
We get it, you're upset and having trouble reconciling the difference between someone's thread about SPORTS and your frustration with some of the players/owners of said sport.

You're acting just like a leftist who thinks every thread is about Trump.
Congrats! You're just like those you despise

Unnecessary

GO CHIEFS!

Get a grip

Grow the fuck up
Real?

We get it, you're upset and having trouble reconciling the difference between someone's thread about SPORTS and your frustration with some of the players/owners of said sport.

I made one fleeting reference to politics that was not part of normal every day operations for the NFL. You on the other hand have brought politics into every post you've made. Now quiet down and go watch the exhibition.

Unnecessary

GO CHIEFS!

Get a grip

Grow the fuck up
Real?

I made one fleeting reference to politics that was not part of normal every day operations for the NFL. You on the other hand have brought politics into every post you've made. Now quiet down and go watch the exhibition.
You trolled for no reason and I called you on it. Then you want on and on about how a handful of players kneeling has made you unable to discuss the subject without injecting your emotional opinions on the topic.

If the bills beat the chiefs they can beat tampa. We will never know because it looks like Kansas City is going to win too. mahomes vs brady. Who could ask for anything more?

Forum List

Back