If KC loses this will be the first SB that I will not watch since 1995 when the Niners played the Chargers

I have no interest in Bills vs Tampa. Bills have no shot just like the chargers didnt have a shot vs the 49ers

You know nothing about football. The Bills were the second or third best team all season. The Chiefs are in a different class above everyone. Mahomes is the best quarterback in the NFL, has the best offensive weapons, and the Chiefs have an underrated defense.

List of teams in the AFC that should beat Tampa if they played them (notice I say should because in the NFL you never know):

Chiefs
Bills
Ravens
Steelers
Browns
Titians
Cleveland
Colts (yes the colts)
Miami (and they didn’t even make the playoffs)

And I remember you crying about how bad the Bucs were when Washington almost beat them, so you’re a schizophrenic poster.

Based on how the defense looked vs the Giants, washington, and all season long, I felt they has no chance vs saints or Packers but I was wrong

I have no interest in Bills vs Tampa. Bills have no shot just like the chargers didnt have a shot vs the 49ers

You know nothing about football. The Bills were the second or third best team all season. The Chiefs are in a different class above everyone. Mahomes is the best quarterback in the NFL, has the best offensive weapons, and the Chiefs have an underrated defense.

List of teams in the AFC that should beat Tampa if they played them (notice I say should because in the NFL you never know):

Chiefs
Bills
Ravens
Steelers
Browns
Titians
Cleveland
Colts (yes the colts)
Miami (and they didn’t even make the playoffs)

And I remember you crying about how bad the Bucs were when Washington almost beat them, so you’re a schizophrenic poster.

Based on how the defense looked vs the Giants, washington, and all season long, I felt they has no chance vs saints or Packers but I was wrong

Well I give u credit for admitting you’re wrong. A lot of weirdos here never admit they’re wrong, but I will tell you Buffalo was no slouch this year. IMO the Chiefs are the best team by far, and then after that it’s really between Green Bay and Buffalo for second best this year. I know Tampa beat Green Bay, but they got lucky that game.

Forum List

Back