If Kari Doesn't Get Her Stolen Election Back, Americans Won't Have a Country Anymore.

I try to speak for half your country, but without any partisanship.

I find it to be my business to observe and that's the reason I can suggest that there will never be a better cause than Kari's!

If this opportunity is allowed to slip out of Trump's grasp, he'll never find a better one!

Kari has done the ground work for Trump. He must not run from his duty to lead again as he did on Jan.6th.

His faithful won't tolerate being left high and dry with their pants down again!
roy-cohn-sundance-film-opener.png

Pants down, tunics up..

Hobbs didn't have to debate. All she had to do is sit back and wait.
Why arent democrats interested in hearing their candidates speak and defend their positions? Why did she get even a single vote from anyone?

Tons.
Supply shortages and billions being sunk into a foreign war in which we have zero business being involved.

I notice you ask questions but never provide detailed information.
You haven’t offered anything but Jesse Watters Bleating Points.

This is where Biden's first year ranks relative to other presidents since 1977 on common economic metrics.

Screenshot_20220407-202342_Bloomberg.jpg

Do you want to go over the data, putzie?
the data is out there for all to see. the inflation at over 8%, crime at record highs, mostly in dem run cities. the world in turmoil due to a weak american president. post all the made up data you can find, the american people are experiencing the real data every day, you fricken moron.

the data is out there for all to see. the inflation at over 8%, crime at record highs, mostly in dem run cities. the world in turmoil due to a weak american president. post all the made up data you can find, the american people are experiencing the real data every day, you fricken moron.
You, literally, don't know shit, do you..

How about employment, gdp...you know, the standard measurables...

Then we can compare then to Grifty's.

You, literally, don't know shit, do you..

How about employment, gdp...you know, the standard measurables...

Then we can compare then to Grifty's.
unemployment is higher now than under Trump, the so called NEW jobs are people returning to work after the covid BS. post the other measures if you dare to post the real numbers, not lies given to you by the DNC.

OH, and lets talk about gas prices, shall we? how about heating oil prices in the northeast? propane? or how about groceries? Yeah, lets discuss it all.

Forum List

Back