If Kari Doesn't Get Her Stolen Election Back, Americans Won't Have a Country Anymore.

Stolen Election
This is a lie.

The election wasn’t ‘stolen.’

Lake lost a fair, accurate, and legal election.

We won’t have a country anymore if conservatives continue their war on democracy, if conservatives continue to propagate lies about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating,’ and if conservatives continue to hobble the political process.

This is a lie.

We won’t have a country anymore if conservatives continue their war on democracy, if conservatives continue to propagate lies about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating,’ and if conservatives continue to hobble the political process.
Count the votes again by hand. You have nothing to lose.

This is a lie.

You're wrong. Just look at Kari, she's as apple pie as America.

Then look at the ugly troll Hobbs who stole her election!

I automatically filter out anything from "AZcentral" or any other USATODAY-owned rag.
When did USATODAY acquire all the "local" newspapers and made them adhere to the lockstep MSM narrative?
Very unprofessional of a reporter to start an article with "so-and-so candidate deserves our contempt"
Some harsh words. Can't wait until USATODAY goes extinct.

You're wrong. Just look at Kari, she's as apple pie as America.

Then look at the ugly troll Hobbs who stole her election!
Kari is pretty but she's dumb as a fence post. No class and no brains. A typical Trump unelectable reject.

Hobbs won fair and square. Let's act like adults and get on with it.

It's time to end the tired old "election fraud" clown show.

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you.
Well, you poor dumb bastards have been fooled at least a thousand times.

In fact, I even started a topic to that effect many years ago.

That was eight years ago.

The rubes have added another thousand hoaxes to their credulous inventory since! :lol:

Hobbs had a weak campaign. I had zero expectation of her winning.

But...as a longtime media figure, drag queen impersonator Kari Lake knew how to get attention.

So she got a LOT of attention. All the attention she desired.

And that was enough for people to see what a truly ugly, craven, sadistic bitch she is.

lake.jpg

Count the votes again by hand. You have nothing to lose.
The voters were clear this November: they’re tired of Republican lies about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating,’ they’re tired of rightwing lies about ‘stolen elections,’ and they’re tired of Republican election deniers – hence the 2022 GOP midterm disaster.

Well, you poor dumb bastards have been fooled at least a thousand times.

In fact, I even started a topic to that effect many years ago.

That was eight years ago.

The rubes have added another thousand hoaxes to their credulous inventory since! :lol:
Nobody cares what you think, obviously...

When tools like you make post like this, people like me consider them badges of honor.

Nobody cares what you think, obviously...

When tools like you make post like this, people like me consider them badges of honor.
Oh, I know for a fact you tards are proud of your retardation. You revel in it. It really is a badge of honor to be that stupid.

You don't have to tell me!

Now if you will excuse me, it's my turn on the Jewish space laser.

Forum List

Back