If Joe loses this election, its all because of black women and Harris

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Black men are not turning up to vote in the numbers expected, which is nothing new...biggest sellouts already....but here's my take. I posted about this eon's ago....this country, will never ever accept a woman in any leadership role in gov. based on public votes. Especially not a black woman. I don't know what planet these black women who pretty much cornered Biden into this pick, live on, but they may have sealed all our fate. I mean Obama being president for 8 years got us see no evil do evil Trump and we put a black woman on the ticket??? What planet do you people live on and lets not forget, ww always wanting to the first not voting the ticket too.

I just feel if we lose, it will be because of Joe being this middle of the road, conservative white old man who is about as exciting as a soiled diaper and Harris. Dem's are just losers, plain and simple. Two people nobody gave a fuck about during the primaries are now our doom.....

• Banned
1604191689350.png

Black men are not turning up to vote in the numbers expected, which is nothing new...biggest sellouts already....but here's my take. I posted about this eon's ago....this country, will never ever accept a woman in any leadership role in gov. based on public votes. Especially not a black woman. I don't know what planet these black women who pretty much cornered Biden into this pick, live on, but they may have sealed all our fate. I mean Obama being president for 8 years got us see no evil do evil Trump and we put a black woman on the ticket??? What planet do you people live on and lets not forget, ww always wanting to the first not voting the ticket too.

I just feel if we lose, it will be because of Joe being this middle of the road, conservative white old man who is about as exciting as a soiled diaper and Harris. Dem's are just losers, plain and simple. Two people nobody gave a fuck about during the primaries are now our doom.....

Congratulations. That was the most intelligent and coherent thing you've ever posted.

I knew you had it in you.

Your "doom" is your delusion that somehow you have to be a Democrat, and voting for one. Never mind that Trump has done more for blacks than any US president since Lincoln. Democrats stuck in a time warp, will have made things much worse for themselves if they manage to elect Biden president and Harris VP.

You have to question the sanity of a person could portray Biden as a "middle of the road conservative". Didn't the old dude promise to end fossil fuel exploration before he backtracked? Didn't he predict something like a cold dark winter and promise federal Covid mandates? Maybe these things seem middle of the road to angry democrats but there is nothing middle of the road about Biden even in his rare lucid moments.

Your "doom" is your delusion that somehow you have to be a Democrat, and voting for one. Never mind that Trump has done more for blacks than any US president since Lincoln. Democrats stuck in a time warp, will have made things much worse for themselves if they manage to elect Biden president and Harris VP.

That is true. While both Biden and Harris have had a long history of institutionalizing black people, President Trump has given them opportunities, prosperity, and freedom.

Dem's are just losers, plain and simple.
This is literally the only thing I've ever seen you post that makes any sense whatsoever :aargh:

Here is a racist Democrat motherfucker.

Par for the course.

Yeah their stuck in a time warp alright. Their love for Democrats steady has me scratching my head.

Maybe they just need the Democrat ghost of president Andrew Johnson to remind them just how good those Demoncrats really are.

Andrew Johnson was the 17th president of the United States, serving from 1865 to 1869. He assumed the presidency as he was vice president at the time of the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. Johnson was a Democrat who ran with Lincoln on the National Union ticket, coming to office as the Civil War concluded. Leave it to the Democrat to stop the 40 acres and a mule aloted to freed slaves on 400,000 acres of land called Sherman's reserve. The Demoncrats haven't changed, they've just gotten better at hiding their bullcrap.

If Biden wins we all lose.
Listen to your brothers and sisters dawg..

dont know why you want to blame it on black women??? it could be hes just a shitty candidate,,,,

dont know why you want to blame it on black women??? it could be hes just a shitty candidate,,,,
They both are horrible candidates. Kamala dropped out of the primaries early.....no one wants her.

I chose to compliment the OP because she, unlike many Democrats, showed a little honesty. What the OP was expressing was her sense of futility and the feeling of betrayal by the Democrat Party, which is understandable.

The Democrats have been taking minorities for granted for decades. The same thing happens every election cycle: Minorities are always promised the world but when Democrats come into power, they always seem to break those promises.

I FINALLY agree with you !!!!!

Look, black men like IM2 have been blaming Whitey for ever.....and dragging all other black people down with his life of failures.

don't be that failure. There IS opportunity for blacks in THIS America.....but you have to stop waiting on a Democrat handout to get it.

Last edited:

getting your excuse ready?......

I dont mind voting for a black woman who at least LIKES her country, and wants to see us all succeed but why would I want to vote for a black woman who is a self serving fraud?

If Trump wins youll be ok. Conservative SC judges do not tend to be Activist Judges who try to write law... so they will take nothing from you. Trump will try to build the US economy and create more opportunity. Theres really nothing to fear. All that crap about him being a racist Nazi is lies promoted by people who want to do business with China and Russia.

I dont mind voting for a black woman who at least LIKES her country, and wants to see us all succeed but why would I want to vote for a black woman who is a self serving fraud?

If Trump wins youll be ok. Conservative SC judges do not tend to be Activist Judges who try to write law... so they will take nothing from you. Trump will try to build the US economy and create more opportunity. Theres really nothing to fear. All that crap about him being a racist Nazi is lies promoted by people who want to do business with China and Russia.
Exactly right ..... The only ones worried are those who wanted to shove their radical agenda's down the American's throats by way of Democrat control of the federal government in order to do so. We got a preview of the bullcrap with Obama constantly threatening businesses, states, citizen's with sanction's, and the loss of fed money if the prosecutor isn't fired, oh wait that was Joe who learned well from Obama or was it the other way around ??

Forum List

Back