If Joe Biden forces Romania to free Andrew Tate I will vote for him.

Free top G. I just imagine if President Biden worked either behind the scenes or in public to free an American citizen who is is a political prisoner he will infuriate the far left and ultra feminists ….and this is the exact type of thing that will show him to be a real American to be a true leader. That’s how powerful of a man Andrew Tate is he has influenced so many young men to get off drugs to get off the computer to get off the video games and to be a real man. That’s how important this case is. Or perhaps if Tucker Carlson run for president then he’ll already call for the release of Andrew Tate so there you go. Have a nice day God bless

The world needs Andrew Tate on the social media platforms speaking his mind helping to save the civilized world we need him.

Free top G
Lol it’s just amazing how easily susceptible you guys are to cult worship. You like to pretend you’re independent thinkers but you are so clearly not.

Lol it’s just amazing how easily susceptible you guys are to cult worship. You like to pretend you’re independent thinkers but you are so clearly not.
What’s your point here man. You know there’s been no crime committed by Tate. And here you go I don’t even think I’ve ever conversed with you and you’re acting rude.

I worship our Lord Jesus. I admire Andrew Tate.

I will put you on ignore if you continue to lie about me. And frankly I don’t even think it’s worth responding to people like you who lie about Andrew Tate who don’t give one damn about justice about an innocent person sitting in jail. You know if a Black Lives Matter protester had to go to jail for three years like some of the January 6 protesters for doing nothing more than legally trespassing…. I will be up in arms about it. I’m tired of this disgraceful hypocrisy from some of the US message board posters.

What’s wrong with it Admiring a man like Andrew Tate who gets young men and boys off drugs off dope, all video games off the computer and meeting women in real life. You know 63% of men age 18 to 29 are single , do you know that 30% of men under the age of 30 are virgins or have had sex not once in the past year

Do you care at all about justice.?

You guys seem to warship the cost of absolute insanity, ultra feminism lying nonstop about others. Just like you and a few other people on this thread lie about Andrew Tate and you don’t get a single shit that the people who the Romanian courtside were kidnapped or human trafficked have already said that did not happen. There’s a special place in hell(at least for sometime maybe not eternity) for people like you who don’t repent who just keep lying and lying and lying.

Maybe prove me wrong and let’s see what you have to say about the fact of this case

Even some so-called conservatives here like the guy with the picture of Joe Biden his avatar said that “Andrew Tate is a sexual predator” this is nothing short of a false claim. Wow you’re on the same side as some conservatives.

I have nothing against you I wish you the best have a great weekend. Thank you

Free top G. I just imagine if President Biden worked either behind the scenes or in public to free an American citizen who is is a political prisoner he will infuriate the far left and ultra feminists ….and this is the exact type of thing that will show him to be a real American to be a true leader. That’s how powerful of a man Andrew Tate is he has influenced so many young men to get off drugs to get off the computer to get off the video games and to be a real man. That’s how important this case is. Or perhaps if Tucker Carlson run for president then he’ll already call for the release of Andrew Tate so there you go. Have a nice day God bless

The world needs Andrew Tate on the social media platforms speaking his mind helping to save the civilized world we need him.

Free top G
The human trafficking lobby policy statement.

Andrew Tate and his brother are scumbags.

Anyone supporting them? Well, birds of a feather...
With respect your wrong my friend. Seems You get told whatever “the view” or cnn says and accept it.

We have a terrible problem in America 62% of young men are single. 30% of men under the age of 30 in America are virgins or have not had sex once in the past year. No wonder this country is shit in so many areas. We have a massively high divorce rate among white people and Black people, we have a huge number of female headed households in this country households where there are no adult men present the woman is taking care of everything. What a disaster we have work to do.

Andrew Tate has motivated millions of young men to get off drugs, to get off the video games to be better parents to be better men. There’s nothing wrong with that. That’s a great thing

Is that how you cope when the left defends murderers?
No. As this thread is not about any murderers and I have not been defending murderers your statement just goes to show you are trying to distract from the actual thread.

So, again, here you are trying to cover for a human trafficking. Why do you support human trafficking?

No. As this thread is not about any murderers and I have not been defending murderers your statement just goes to show you are trying to distract from the actual thread.

So, again, here you are trying to cover for a human trafficking. Why do you support human trafficking?

Who was convicted of human trafficking in this actual thread?

Free top G
/——-/ Which makes me wonder, what if Dementia Joe rides to the rescue to pardon Trump making Joe the hero, and taking the wind out of Trump’s campaign. This whole thing could be a set up.

Free top G
That’s it huh? I suspected low expectations and they’ve been confirmed.

More covering. Doge, weave, bob and do whatever maneuvering you want.

Does not change the fact you are the one trying to cover for a criminal. You must be a liberal, according to your own bullshit at least.

Does not change the fact you are the one trying to cover for a criminal.

What criminal? Where?

Forum List

Back