If ‘it’s’ bad for real Americans is it good for Democrats?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
When one takes a quick peek at the Democrat platform and agenda you have to wonder if they sit around the round table jotting things down that are sure to be detrimental for America’s best before incorporating those very things into their policies.
I suppose using that method makes it quite easy to find direction.

Absolutely.

They offer nothing but misery.

I’ve asked here numerous times....”What policies are Democrats pushing that are of clear benefit to good, real Americans?”
Our resident Lefties come up with noting...Is their something being said in nothing being said?

Asked and answered.

There. Not their. Idiot.

Awesome...a volunteer, thanks, I’ve been looking for a new spelling/grammar/punctuation/literacy BITCH to follow me around and correct me. What do I owe you?

When one takes a quick peek at the Democrat platform and agenda you have to wonder if they sit around the round table jotting things down that are sure to be detrimental for America’s best before incorporating those very things into their policies.

Democrats are real Americans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely.

They offer nothing but misery.

I’ve asked here numerous times....”What policies are Democrats pushing that are of clear benefit to good, real Americans?”
Our resident Lefties come up with noting...Is their something being said in nothing being said?

Asked and answered.

There. Not their. Idiot.

Awesome...a volunteer, thanks, I’ve been looking for a new spelling/grammar/punctuation/literacy BITCH to follow me around and correct me. What do I owe you?

Enithing eye ken due two help, dumbie.

"people cant tell the difference between good news and bad news" - Marvelous Mark Twain

Not even close.

This "real American" thing is such a load of BS. There is no such thing. This is so stupid.

Not even close.

What are the requirements to be a real American?

Making health care available and affordable for every citizen.

Not even close.

It’s a behavioral thing...You know exactly what they are...you simply can’t bring your filthy begging ass to act right so don’t worry about it.

Making health care available and affordable for every citizen.

Translated:
“Stealing from good, productive Americans to cover the cost of healthcare for wetbacks and bottom feeders.”

If ‘it’s’ bad for real Americans is it good for Democrats?
Seems to be the premise they are working on. Nothing the Democrats propose is beneficial to Americans in any way, shape, or form

Not even close.

Not being a Communist seeking to overthrow the Constitutional model devised by the Founders is a good start.

For starters, the "new Democrats" aren't really Democrats. I have no idea what the fuck they are...They stole the party from under our feet. Giving gays marriage or ya know, giving "sanctuary" to people that violate immigration laws without consenting with us democratically , that discredits these posers. Most of us repudiate what the Democratic party has become.

Not even close.

Not being a Communist seeking to overthrow the Constitutional model devised by the Founders is a good start.

Are they considered real Americans if they attempt to overthrow the Constitutional model devised by the founders but don’t succeed?

Forum List

Back