If Israel can charge this guy with incitement, why can't we do the same to George Soros

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Banned
Because the two situations have no connection, except in the fevered brains of RWNJs.
You are right. No connection whatsoever. Except the Imam incites violence and the bucket of pig vomit incites violence. But in different countries, so completely devoid of analogousness. And one's a Muslim and one's a Jew.

erusalem (AFP) - An Israeli court on Thursday charged a firebrand Islamic cleric with incitement to terrorism in connection with deadly unrest at a Jerusalem holy site last month, the justice ministry said.

Israel charges firebrand Islamic cleric with incitement

Did soros INCITE anything that you know about?
He funds BlackLivesMatters which has directly incited the murder of cops. So there's that.

OK funding a cause does not prove incitement---BUT it does seem like AN ISSUE to me. There is a difference between donating a sum of money to a cause and announcing 'YOU SHOULD KILL THEM---ALLAH WOULD BE PLEASED"

Because the two situations have no connection, except in the fevered brains of RWNJs.
You are right. No connection whatsoever. Except the Imam incites violence and the bucket of pig vomit incites violence. But in different countries, so completely devoid of analogousness. And one's a Muslim and one's a Jew.
I thought Trump was the bucket of pig vomit. Your priorities are messed up. What has Trump done but incite violence?

[QUOTE="konradv, post: 18011819, member: 22976] I thought Trump was the bucket of pig vomit. Your priorities are messed up. What has Trump done but incite violence?[/QUOTE]

The fact that you support the violence of ANTIFA thugs does not mean Trump is inciting them.

It just means that you support violent, intolerant goosestepping thugs, and are using an excuse to do so.

The fact that you support the violence of ANTIFA thugs does not mean Trump is inciting them. It just means that you support violent, intolerant goosestepping thugs, and are using an excuse to do so.
Fact? You don't know anything about me. Is there anything RWNJ, Trump ass-kissers won't lie about?!?!

The fact that you support the violence of ANTIFA thugs does not mean Trump is inciting them. It just means that you support violent, intolerant goosestepping thugs, and are using an excuse to do so.
Fact? You don't know anything about me. Is there anything RWNJ, Trump ass-kissers won't lie about?!?!

I did not vote for Trump, Moron.

What is it about your illiberal leftists that makes you call people a "rwnj" for daring to disagree with your authoritarian agenda?

I thought Trump was the bucket of pig vomit. Your priorities are messed up. What has Trump done but incite violence?
If you can see your way through the poisonous vapors of Pikesville, find a law library and brush up on the legal definition of "incite".

That old devil has too many middlemen and foundations between him and the DOJ, which is investigating his "groups," to win a case against him but there's really no doubt about his involvement in leftist violence.

HERE'S PROOF=> That Soros Money is FUNDING the Anti-Trump Leftist Protest-Riots

has any significant violence been linked to this "CAN" thing?
I wish. Love to see Soros in jail but I think his punishment will be in the hereafter.

Forum List

Back