If I'm reading this graph write. We may hopefully be reaching a turning point

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're looking at that tail-off of the blue line for "new cases", notice that that includes today, whose numbers are not final yet.

Latest Worldometer stats say 16,167 cases today, and counting, so a couple of thousand of those haven't been added to the chart yet.

They should be cutting the chart off at the last finished day (yesterday) so as not to be misleading.

I pray that the ending point is here some day soon too. Country singer Joe Diffie being one of the fatalities is like a big kick in the stomach to me.

God bless you and his family and the rest of his fan base always!!!

Holly

Personally, And I hate to say this, but from browsing that site -- there are MANY things that don't smell right... There's a claim in the banner that it's "built by loyal Chinese Americans" and that the "CDC uses our data'...

I'm NOT a China basher -- but there's too much not right about the site.. I BELIEVE it's mainland China that's putting this out there.. Someone could try and run an ownership check on the site, but I'm sure that would be smoothed over..

I WILL put the up the CDC tracking graph update and make it a sticky today.. THAT info does not show a PEAK of ANYTHING until mid - April and lasting thru May...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back