If I were young person....

Who’s that?
I don't think it matters much, it is just my personal opinion based upon their position in the establishment, who funds them, and their connections.

" your kind " how very bigoted of you, and the choice of own words proved it beyond all doubt.
While I do agree with you, that sort of language is unhelpful, and we are all Americans. . . I think I have seen you attack conservatives and Republicans too though, yes?

I don't think it matters much, it is just my personal opinion based upon their position in the establishment, who funds them, and their connections.

You trust James Corbett over say your personal physician?

Is Bruce Jenner a man or a woman?
The Hindus have an expression for what they call the third gender people's. " They must have been a very strong woman in one of their past lives. " India is the only nation in the world that protects and loves, even to the point calling them holy people. Bruce Jenner in my opinion was a man, she is now who she was meant to be. My opinion or anyone else's really doesn't matter, what matters is what she thinks. It's her life.

The world is safer, healthier, more peaceful, wealthier, more knowledgeable, more altruistic, and more charitable than ever in history. Just because we strive to make it even better and raise our own standards is no reason to give up now.

I bet In 100 years the environment will be even better as well. Liberals will make it so.

Maybe, but it's changing. China is rising, the ability to manipulate people with the internet is causing massive problems.....

While I do agree with you, that sort of language is unhelpful, and we are all Americans. . . I think I have seen you attack conservatives and Republicans too though, yes?
I've already tried to reason with them, but I hate to admit, I have argued with them and I called them names but never do I launch the attack, they must initiate it, and if they've managed to get under my skin I react. We're all only human, correct ?

James isn't telling me anything.

It is an article that is an aggregation of different sources of information.

. . . and, on top of that, yes, I have consulted with my physician. I don't want to get into it, but I have some personal concerns given the origins of my disability, and how the clotting issues might interact with some of my previous procedures, good enough for you busy body?

I would not have found out about the clotting issues from the "official sources," though, is the point. :rolleyes:

I knew about this information a long ass time before official sources ever pulled the J&J vaccine and then put it back onto the market.

I've already tried to reason with them, but I hate to admit, I have argued with them and I called them names but never do I launch the attack, they must initiate it, and if they've managed to get under my skin I react. We're all only human, correct ?
Then try to make your trolling funny, so they know that you are still a friend. ;)

I didn’t say Obamacare covered relief efforts… I was just agreeing with your idea. Have healthcare cover birth control to the masses that want/need it
I'm almost with you. I'm saying keep the government out of it and utilize volunteer medical people such as 'Doctors WIthout Borders' to go along with the food relief. Just like our inner cities, ignoring the problem perpetuates the problem.
starvingKids.jpg

The Hindus have an expression for what they call the third gender people's. " They must have been a very strong woman in one of their past lives. " India is the only nation in the world that protects and loves, even to the point calling them holy people. Bruce Jenner in my opinion was a man, she is now who she was meant to be. My opinion or anyone else's really doesn't matter, what matters is what she thinks. It's her life.

Than you for proving my point, which is that you utterly repudiate plain, hard science, and therefore have no credibility whatsoever whenever you try to claim any scientific basis for any position that you try to argue.

Here, here is a good example.

This is a source Corbett has led me too. I am sure you have never listened to this guy b/c the establishment has slandered his name, and censored his every effort to spread to spread his expertise, point of view, and his knowledge.

I challenge you to listen to his whole lecture and tell me he doesn't sound more knowledgeable, more credible, and less politically and financially influenced, without more to gain than that Dr. Fauci.

On top of that? WHY? Why in the name of all that is holy, does that establishment censor him? What good does it do, what does it say about our society? I ask you that? It sure as hell does not instill trust for me in the "official narrative," based on my knowledge of history.

o1-a1-2-jpg.520026

A Final Warning to Humanity from Former Pfizer Chief Scientist Michael Yeadon​

Here, here is a good example.

This is a source Corbett has led me too. I am sure you have never listened to this guy b/c the establishment has slandered his name, and censored his every effort to spread to spread his expertise, point of view, and his knowledge.

I challenge you to listen to his whole lecture and tell me he doesn't sound more knowledgeable, more credible, and less politically and financially influenced, without more to gain than that Dr. Fauci.

On top of that? WHY? Why in the name of all that is holy, does that establishment censor him? What good does it do, what does it say about our society? I ask you that? It sure as hell does not instill trust for me in the "official narrative," based on my knowledge of history.

o1-a1-2-jpg.520026

A Final Warning to Humanity from Former Pfizer Chief Scientist Michael Yeadon​

I’ll watch it later, thanks for sending it over. To answer your question of why the establishment censors people who speak out against recommended safety protocols during a pandemic well it’s quite simply the fact the “people” as a whole are uninformed idiots. Just look at how many believed Trumps lies about pence being able to over turn an election and the BS that Biden stole it. It’s ridiculous. When you are responsible for a group of people it is important to have smart and strong leadership. It’s the only way to effectively get things done. If you leave every decision up to everybody in the group you are only going to get gridlock and arguments.

I understand that we Americans are stubborn people who don’t like being told what to do and there will always be people like you who push back against most everything leadership tries to impose on the people. But I wouldn’t do things much different if I were in charge and I doubt you would either. You get the experts, the best people you can find and you educate your team and then make a decisions on a course of action. Tossing out every theory and narrative to let the people decide is a coward move and will result in turmoil

Also, This guy isn’t totally censored either. We are watching him right now aren’t we?

I’ll watch it later, thanks for sending it over. To answer your question of why the establishment censors people who speak out against recommended safety protocols during a pandemic well it’s quite simply the fact the “people” as a whole are uninformed idiots. Just look at how many believed Trumps lies about pence being able to over turn an election and the BS that Biden stole it. It’s ridiculous. When you are responsible for a group of people it is important to have smart and strong leadership. It’s the only way to effectively get things done. If you leave every decision up to everybody in the group you are only going to get gridlock and arguments.

I understand that we Americans are stubborn people who don’t like being told what to do and there will always be people like you who push back against most everything leadership tries to impose on the people. But I wouldn’t do things much different if I were in charge and I doubt you would either. You get the experts, the best people you can find and you educate your team and then make a decisions on a course of action. Tossing out every theory and narrative to let the people decide is a coward move and will result in turmoil

Also, This guy isn’t totally censored either. We are watching him right now aren’t we?
It isn't about "Tossing out every theory and narrative to let the people decide," it is about the fact that the establishment is creating narrative that are demonstrable lies.

I knew some of them based off of my eighth grade education in biology.

Everyone is so focused on "antibodies." :rolleyes:

Even I knew about the effectiveness of immunity memory cells, I had no idea how effective they were till I watched this guys lecture.

Did you know what percentage difference between COVID and SARS is? And that memory cells from SARS are effective at protection against COVID?

Do you know what percentage of variance there is between the original strain and these so-called mutations are? Do they ever tell you in the corporate media?

I suggest you look into that. I doubt you will find those answers though. But you know what? THESE ARE THINGS THAT CAN BE MEASURED!

I also suggest you find the hell out that information before you agree to take any. . . ahm, "booster" shots. :heehee:

:sigh2:

. . and why is YouTube blocking his content? Why are no MSM platforms giving him a voice for wider distribution then?

Why does AP and factcheckers call out is stuff as, "misinformation?"

They don't say WHAT is false, they just say, "experts," don't agree with him. . . :rolleyes: Hell, HE IS AN EXPERT!

That isn't how science is done.

. . and why is YouTube blocking his content? Why are no MSM platforms giving him a voice for wider distribution then?

Why does AP and factcheckers call out is stuff as, "misinformation?"

They don't say WHAT is false, they just say, "experts," don't agree with him. . . :rolleyes: Hell, HE IS AN EXPERT!

That isn't how science is done.
Good questions, he and Fauci should have a conversation

New Topics

Forum List

Back