If I were young person....

I would seriously consider not having children. I'll hate to say it, but I think this world is just too far gone already. Overpopulation, is the elephant in the room, it creates all the other problems.
I can only hope those that think like you choose to not breed,,

No, that is my point.

They have sterilized folks before. . . and this is not a traditional vaccine, and it's long term affects are a mystery.

We have no idea what it's long term affect on fertility rates is going to be. NONE.

We do know what a person's chance of succumbing to this nearly harmless disease is though.
What your calling a harmless disease is what I’m calling the Wuhan vaccine. You do believe it was created in a lab don’t you? We don’t know the long term effects of Covid, why aren’t you worried about that causing sterilization or other long term effects? Seems kind of silly to trust that over these other vaccines that were developed under much larger microscopes

When did I ever say "compulsory sterilization by the Government"? That was you. I am saying if some organization is offering RELIEF SERVICES for starving dirt poor people, they should at least OFFER STERILIZATION SERVICES. If they haven't had kids and want kids FINE don't get fixed. I'm saying if they already have starving kids how about get fixed so you don't have any more starving kids. What's wrong with that? :dunno:
Oh I see free vasectomies and birth control as part of Obamacare. That’s cool

What your calling a harmless disease is what I’m calling the Wuhan vaccine. You do believe it was created in a lab don’t you? We don’t know the long term effects of Covid, why aren’t you worried about that causing sterilization or other long term effects? Seems kind of silly to trust that over these other vaccines that were developed under much larger microscopes
Yeah, I had given that some thought. . .

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

If that is the case, the folks that engineered it should be held to a war crimes tribunal then. . .

" your kind " how very bigoted of you, and the choice of own words proved it beyond all doubt.
I forgot to mention, when I was attending the University I was approached by a genetics student who worked part-time at the sperm bank. He told me that blond-haired, green-eyed men were the second choice women wanted, only surpassed by a preference for blond-haired, blue-eyed men. Although I did not want you have children of my own I was convinced to donate to the sperm bank. I did so generously, many times during those years. They told me they could get 10 to 15 fertilizations from each donation. By the time I finish it UNO I estimated I had given loving parents about 200 to 300 children to cherish. I am not a selfish person. Good luck with your way, you're going to need it.

Either way, we have proof that the cabal of oligarchs and their philosophies on civilization can't be trusted. They view the masses as "useless eaters."

Agreed, it'll get much worse before it gets better.

It took Soviet citizens & the eastern bloc seventy some odd years to decide that oligarchs and technocrats were full of shit.
Putin in power, not much has changed for the Russian people.

I didn't realize Obamacare funded relief agencies. Silly me I thought they were funded by donations and run by volunteers. Geez you guys just start throwing crap in the air when I corner you with a question.
I didn’t say Obamacare covered relief efforts… I was just agreeing with your idea. Have healthcare cover birth control to the masses that want/need it

Agreed. Let’s whether the storm first
Agreed.

For the population, since we can't trust those who did this to us? We probably shouldn't put all our eggs in one basket. . .

I know who I would recommend my friends and family trust to listen to on this issue.

Malthus was wrong, Galbraith was wrong, Ehrlich was wrong, and you are wrong.

/thread

I don't think so.
Malthus was not totally wrong, we just used oil and coal to increase the range of our food production beyond what he had anticipated.
But land and fossil fuels are still finite.

How does it end us?

China has a one child policy... Do you want to adopt that?
China has not had the 1 child policy for years now.

{...
China's one-child policy was established by Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping in 1979 to restrict communist China's population growth and limited couples to having only one child. Although designated a "temporary measure," it remained in effect for more than 35 years. Fines, pressures to abort a pregnancy, and even forced sterilization of women accompanied second or subsequent pregnancies.

Chinese Now Allowed to Have Two Children​

Though the one-child policy may have had the goal of preventing the country's population of spiraling out of control, after several decades, there were concerns over its cumulative demographic effect, namely the country having a shrinking labor pool and smaller young population to take care of the number of elderly people in ensuing decades. So in 2013, the country eased the policy to allow some families to have two children. In late 2015, Chinese officials announced the scrapping the policy altogether, allowing all couples to have two children.
...}

Agreed.

For the population, since we can't trust those who did this to us? We probably shouldn't put all our eggs in one basket. . .

I know who I would recommend my friends and family trust to listen to on this issue.
Who’s that?

China has not had the 1 child policy for years now.

{...
China's one-child policy was established by Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping in 1979 to restrict communist China's population growth and limited couples to having only one child. Although designated a "temporary measure," it remained in effect for more than 35 years. Fines, pressures to abort a pregnancy, and even forced sterilization of women accompanied second or subsequent pregnancies.

Chinese Now Allowed to Have Two Children​

Though the one-child policy may have had the goal of preventing the country's population of spiraling out of control, after several decades, there were concerns over its cumulative demographic effect, namely the country having a shrinking labor pool and smaller young population to take care of the number of elderly people in ensuing decades. So in 2013, the country eased the policy to allow some families to have two children. In late 2015, Chinese officials announced the scrapping the policy altogether, allowing all couples to have two children.
...}
Yes I meant to write had. Thanks for the clarification.

I would seriously consider not having children. I'll hate to say it, but I think this world is just too far gone already. Overpopulation, is the elephant in the room, it creates all the other problems.

Fly over the U.S. in a plane and tell us how over populated the country is. It really isnt. The world is mostly open space. there might be a management problem though in some instances.

Forum List

Back