If I were young person....

I'm 70 years old. I never married. I never had children. When I was 12 years old I made the decision not to have children. I realized then, but this world where's only meant for a limited number of humans to inhabit it and we'd already got over that limit. Unfortunately, most people haven't thought this through. We are only visitors here and we should leave this world in better shape then we found it.
Best way to leave the world better than you found it is to leave a legacy behind in your children and those you touch. Teach them how to be good stewards of the land and productive members of society. IMO

How does it end us?

China has a one child policy... Do you want to adopt that?
I do not have all the answers. I just see the problem for what it is, and I did my part. Imagine if everybody did, it wouldn't be a problem anymore. The human fascination with sex is way overrated, one we need to get over.

Best way to leave the world better than you found it is to leave a legacy behind in your children and those you touch. Teach them how to be good stewards of the land and productive members of society. IMO
My legacy is mostly trees, over the years I planted thousands of them. My contribution to a dying planet.

I do not have all the answers. I just see the problem for what it is, and I did my part. Imagine if everybody did, it wouldn't be a problem anymore. The human fascination with sex is way overrated, one we need to get over.
I don't see the "problem" the same way as you do I guess. I drive cross country all the time and all I see is land. Anybody who says overpopulation is a problem hasn't looked around at the world we live in.

I would seriously consider not having children. I'll hate to say it, but I think this world is just too far gone already. Overpopulation, is the elephant in the room, it creates all the other problems.
Yes, the world is overpopulated if everyone consumes like Bezos, Musk, Al Gore, Obama, Trump, every Hollywood celebrity that the mass media indoctrinates folks to worship, and the materialist world view propagated as the way to happiness.

There aren't enough resources on the planet for everyone to live that way.

The UN-elected elites of the world have decided for you, that you shall own nothing, and be happy.

Yes, the world is overpopulated if everyone consumes like Bezos, Musk, Al Gore, Obama, Trump, every Hollywood celebrity that the mass media indoctrinates folks to worship, and the materialist world view propagated as the way to happiness.

There aren't enough resources on the planet for everyone to live that way.

The UN-elected elites of the world have decided for you, that you shall own nothing, and be happy.

I believe it is the super rich that are running the world in their favor at the cost of the whole world and its people.

I would seriously consider not having children. I'll hate to say it, but I think this world is just too far gone already. Overpopulation, is the elephant in the room, it creates all the other problems.

I'm 70 years old. I never married. I never had children. When I was 12 years old I made the decision not to have children. I realized then, but this world where's only meant for a limited number of humans to inhabit it and we'd already got over that limit. Unfortunately, most people haven't thought this through. We are only visitors here and we should leave this world in better shape then we found it.

I think I can speak for many, in thanking you for keeping your pollution out of the human gene pool.

The less your kind reproduce, the healthier humanity as a whole will be.

Last edited:
Thats not your call. Don't you think it is rather "Commie" of you to want to sterilize populations?
Oh here we go. It's being a "Commie" if I don't want some dirt poor African woman to have her 3rd or 4th kid. Wake up. The greatest population growth is happening in the poorest countries. Do you think that makes sense?

Oh here we go. It's being a "Commie" if I don't want some dirt poor African woman to have her 3rd or 4th kid. Wake up. The greatest population growth is happening in the poorest countries. Do you think that makes sense?
Yes it is... Population control and sterilization by the Government is absolutely commie. How is it not... Which major country has a One Child policy? Can you name it?

this world where's only meant for a limited number of humans to inhabit it and we'd already got over that limit

While I agree with you. . . .

. . . I made a different decision. I know how the global interlocking directorate control the minds of humanity. I felt the only way to do my part, was to raise a family that could help to spread truth and keep what is sacred, human freedom, love, and liberty alive. Not the worship of the material.

If there is only room for a limited amount of people. . . why should that limited amount be limited to the psychopaths that want to impose tyranny. . . they are the ones that got us into this mess in the first place. . . and they brainwash US into not having families? Fuck them.

. . . . it should be the folks that know what is sacred and holy that make the next generation.

Pray all you want. Read the book
You'll know these will be referred to as the good old days
Agreed, it'll get much worse before it gets better.

It took Soviet citizens & the eastern bloc seventy some odd years to decide that oligarchs and technocrats were full of shit.

Yes it is... Population control and sterilization by the Government is absolutely commie. How is it not... Which major country has a One Child policy? Can you name it?
. . . and yet? Our government and the eugenicists that run it have done it before.

So why would any fool trust them with this "vaccine?"

:dunno:

The right especially the far-right have been vocal critics of gay people like forever if you haven't noticed. Marriage equality was held up for decades in this country because of all the hatred on the right. Look what they're doing right now with gender equality. It just never ends hate creates more hate.
Marriage equality? Cant happen, you cant have 2 men form a marriage and have a legitimate child from both parents. Neither 2 women either. But i guess you have no clue what the term Marriage was all about.

2 female plugs cannot pass electricity, neither can 2 male plugs. So to fix this mentally ill people like you banned the terms....The best thing to happen to gay people is the HIV.....

You prefer to trust the Wuhan vaccine?
No, that is my point.

They have sterilized folks before. . . and this is not a traditional vaccine, and it's long term affects are a mystery.

We have no idea what it's long term affect on fertility rates is going to be. NONE.

We do know what a person's chance of succumbing to this nearly harmless disease is though.

You are a fucking idiot, and i am proud that you did not spread your gene pool around. When you believe the shit that Nancy Pelosi says, then act on her words, you must have an intellect of a moron.

Here is Nancy Pelosi who says the world is overpopulated. She can have hers, but you better not have yours....

1627776806824.png

Marriage equality? Cant happen, you cant have 2 men form a marriage and have a legitimate child from both parents. Neither 2 women either. But i guess you have no clue what the term Marriage was all about.

2 female plugs cannot pass electricity, neither can 2 male plugs. So to fix this mentally ill people like you banned the terms....The best thing to happen to gay people is the HIV.....

11707681_1192957377396529_8080337344662477980_n.jpg

When did I ever say "compulsory sterilization by the Government"? That was you. I am saying if some organization is offering RELIEF SERVICES for starving dirt poor people, they should at least OFFER STERILIZATION SERVICES. If they haven't had kids and want kids FINE don't get fixed. I'm saying if they already have starving kids how about get fixed so you don't have any more starving kids. What's wrong with that? :dunno:

New Topics

Forum List

Back