If I were young person....

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
I would seriously consider not having children. I'll hate to say it, but I think this world is just too far gone already. Overpopulation, is the elephant in the room, it creates all the other problems.

The world is safer, healthier, more peaceful, wealthier, more knowledgeable, more altruistic, and more charitable than ever in history. Just because we strive to make it even better and raise our own standards is no reason to give up now.

I bet In 100 years the environment will be even better as well. Liberals will make it so.

I would seriously consider not having children. I'll hate to say it, but I think this world is just too far gone already. Overpopulation, is the elephant in the room, it creates all the other problems.
No doubt the world is overpopulated but what we are seeing today is a lack of morality and a desire to subjugate others instead of true attempts at co-existence. We are firmly in the fourth-turning and disaster is just ahead. It may be an economic collapse that leads to war or it may be the latest iteration of the Thucydides Trap. When it comes, it will come suddenly and vast numbers of people will die.

Why not just move somewhere that is underpopulated? Its only the cities that are over populated.

Overpopulation, is the elephant in the room, it creates all the other problems.
3rd world overpopulation is the problem. Stop providing relief services to 3rd world countries without AT LEAST offering sterilization services. As I have posted before it is totally inhumane to bring more children into 3rd world Hell holes.

Yes, you seriously shouldnt have children, because then the stupid gene dies with you.

Overpopulation - If you put all the people in the world shoulder to shoulder, front to back, the area that you would fill would be the state of Texas. The only reason why progressive elites say the world is overpopulated is because they hate people like you and dont want to share the Earth with you.

hqdefault.jpg

3rd world overpopulation is the problem. Stop providing relief services to 3rd world countries without AT LEAST offering sterilization services. As I have posted before it is totally inhumane to bring more children into 3rd world Hell holes.
Thats not your call. Don't you think it is rather "Commie" of you to want to sterilize populations?

There are more on the right, that's where all the gay haters are.
Gay haters? What was supposed "to be done behind closed doors, was none of our business", turned into, see i lick shit out of a man's ass so accept me as normal, just doesnt cut it, and we believe that people who do this stuff, are mentally ill....like you.

I am afraid kids happen.

No doubt the world is overpopulated but what we are seeing today is a lack of morality and a desire to subjugate others instead of true attempts at co-existence. We are firmly in the fourth-turning and disaster is just ahead. It may be an economic collapse that leads to war or it may be the latest iteration of the Thucydides Trap. When it comes, it will come suddenly and vast numbers of people will die.
Yep, i have been preparing for the worst, and praying for the better....

The world is safer, healthier, more peaceful, wealthier, more knowledgeable, more altruistic, and more charitable than ever in history. Just because we strive to make it even better and raise our own standards is no reason to give up now.

I bet In 100 years the environment will be even better as well. Liberals will make it so.
At least they're willing to try do something about it. I do not know how successful the efforts will be because the crisis has become so bad already.

Gay haters? What was supposed "to be done behind closed doors, was none of our business", turned into, see i lick shit out of a man's ass so accept me as normal, just doesnt cut it, and we believe that people who do this stuff, are m.entally ill....like you.
The right especially the far-right have been vocal critics of gay people like forever if you haven't noticed. Marriage equality was held up for decades in this country because of all the hatred on the right. Look what they're doing right now with gender equality. It just never ends hate creates more hate.

Thats not your call. Don't you think it is rather "Commie" of you to want to sterilize populations?
I remember when the Peace corps was formed by John f Kennedy. I thought what a great idea, helping people to help themselves. It didn't work out that way, they didn't learn to change their ways, instead they had more and more children cuz now they could and with better health Care more and more of them survived. It's a vicious circle, one we need to end before it ends us.

I remember when the Peace corps was formed by John f Kennedy. I thought what a great idea, helping people to help themselves. It didn't work out that way, they didn't learn to change their ways, instead they had more and more children cuz now they could and with better health Care more and more of them survived. It's a vicious circle, one we need to end before it ends us.
How does it end us?

China has a one child policy... Do you want to adopt that?

Yes, you seriously shouldnt have children, because then the stupid gene dies with you.

Overpopulation - If you put all the people in the world shoulder to shoulder, front to back, the area that you would fill would be the state of Texas. The only reason why progressive elites say the world is overpopulated is because they hate people like you and dont want to share the Earth with you.

View attachment 519718
I'm 70 years old. I never married. I never had children. When I was 12 years old I made the decision not to have children. I realized then, but this world where's only meant for a limited number of humans to inhabit it and we'd already got over that limit. Unfortunately, most people haven't thought this through. We are only visitors here and we should leave this world in better shape then we found it.

Forum List

Back