If I Were President

Why cant we run someone that will abide by the constitution and cut all that bullshit out?
You don't want an air force?
An air force is perfectly constitutional. Leave it to you to not understand the point.
Where is it mentioned specifically?
You make a good point, but the strict definition of army includes attacking all ground troops and an airplane is just another way to attack them.
I do find this debate humorous coming from a full fledged statist.
Do you also make this argument for welfare, aid ((foreign and domestic) education, stimulus, national mandates, etc?

So it's not mentioned. Thanks. You are interpreting the document. I find it humorous coming from a strict constitutionalist. Should we also get rid of our space program? It's not mentioned at all.
Im going by a strict definition of army, you idiot.
Wanna address the rest of my post? Or live in lala land

Yes, and we currently have something called an "air force". You do know that, right?
So you cant even stick to your own topic. Lol how quaint

I did. You didn't.
You are a dumbass. And a fake. Good night
Fuck you very much.
Thanks but I don't give the dick to dike bitches
I'm sure you give dick to any man who asks. You're pretty desperate.
So nothing in the least. Good day dumbfuck
Describing your anatomy dickless?
Look babe. I'm not picky when it comes to head. If that's what you want, I'll consider it. Just PM your tits
I'm sure you're not picky about who you have sex with. INCELs will do anyone who gives them attention.

If I Were President

The platform I would run on and what I would seek to do.

1) Cut the U.S. federal budget deficit by 50% each year. (This assumes the annual U.S. deficit is running at about one trillion dollars a year when I take office). 1st Year -250 billion dollars in budget cuts, 250 billion dollars in new revenue Mainly through economic growth (see #6) 2nd Year-125 billion in budget cuts, 125 billion dollars in new revenue

Cut federal education spending, agricultural subsidies, targeted, not general infrastructure spending, all “corporate welfare”, lifetime limits on welfare benefits and federal unemployment benefits. Steadily raise eligibility ages for retirement programs. Freeze federal civil servant hiring.

_________________________________________________________________ ________________

2) Cut the number of illegal immigrants entering the U.S. each year by 50% before I leave office. Enforce existing immigration laws. Build better border security. Help Mexican economy especially in the border regions. Work with employers in Labor intensive industries to introduce more mechanization.

3) Cut the number of elective abortions performed in the U.S. each year by 50% before I leave office. Give states incentives to lower number of abortions locally by whatever means they are able to implement. Streamline federal adoption regulations dramatically. Make adoption radically cheaper for prospective parents.

4) Grow the U.S. economy by 50% before I leave office. (5.2% a year). (MOST vital) A) Freeze and rollback of regulations (except for emergencies) B) Vast tax code broadening and simplification-including Social Security C) Government/industry partnership on things like refinery building & nuclear power plant construction, open nuclear waste storage facility D) Emphasize a strong dollar-possibly higher interest rates. E) Push free trade in targeted areas using reciprocal trade agreements. F) Strong federal investment into research & development G) Heavily promote trade with African nations. H) Promote dramatic growth in domestic fossil fuels production

5) Increase Americans purchasing power by 36% before I leave office. (4% a year) mainly by holding down increases in prices of health care and education Make gasoline less subject to extreme price fluctuations by 12.5 or 25 cent federal Tax increase annually, eliminate over the road diesel fuel taxes

6) Commit the U.S. to 4% for Freedom- Defense spending at a minimum of 4% of GDP. Maintain 12 U.S. Army divisions & 4 armored cavalry regiments, 12 Carrier Battle Groups. 400 naval vessels, 165 heavy bombers, 1,800 nuclear weapons (including 200 new ICBMs & 9 SSBNs with 16 missiles each) 2,700 USAF combat aircraft available, 4,000 ABMs, make a serious commitment to U.S. civil defense against both attacks & natural disasters. Including Comprehensive protection against EMP attacks & CME events, and comprehensive preparations to prevent & recover from cyber-attacks. Triple the number of U.S. mine warfare vessels and the U.S. offensive mine inventory.

7) Commit the U.S. to launching 3 manned space missions and 1 unmanned exploratory mission each year. Manned would include four manned missions to Mars, eight manned Lunar missions, & two manned missions to asteroids. Remainder (10) would be long duration (180-300 day) orbital missions. Unmanned includes 1) Jupiter Icy Moons Orbiter, 2) Neptune Orbiter, 3) Horizons II (Uranus)-possibly piggyback a Uranus orbiter on a second TAU mission (see below) 4) Thousand Astronomical Unit (TAU) with Pluto orbiter aboard, 5) Solar Sample Return, 6) Venus Multi Site Lander/Sample Return, 7) Mercury Rover, 8) Titan Orbiter/Rover. Also develop manned rated nuclear propulsion systems. Nuclear thermal, VASIMIR, and/or nuclear salt water rockets. Build & deploy a space telescope capable of closely imaging Earth like extra solar planets.

8)
Cut the number of U.S. Cabinet level departments by 25% Eliminate 1) Homeland Security 2) Veterans Affairs 3) Education 4) Energy 5) Agriculture 6) Commerce 7) Labor
8)
Interior 9) Labor

9) In foreign policy, emphasize naval/air power and surgical ground strikes. Push for a global ban on all unmanned nuclear weapons delivery platforms of more than 2,500-mile (4,000 kilometer) range and for a global ban on all nuclear weapons with yields greater than 100 kilotons. Verified through unscheduled onsite inspections. A global ban on all weapons sales and transfers would be a great idea.

This would be a very good legacy to leave America by any means. I will pray for it.

Unstated agenda

1. Build and deploy a total of 9 combination large hospital/search & rescue ships. Station one(1) in the western Indian Ocean, one(2) in the eastern Indian Ocean, one(3) in the south Atlantic Ocean, one(4) in the western Pacific Ocean, and one(5) in the south eastern Pacific Ocean. Four additional ones are available for emergency overseas deployment or refit and training cycles. This allows the U.S. to respond quickly to natural disasters in Africa, Asia, South America, and the Indian subcontinent. Note, these large hospital/search & rescue ships would also be massively useful in the United States in the event of a massive EMP or CME event.

2. Build a number of nuclear reactors aboard barges that can connect to various points of the U.S. power grid in an emergency. Including high capacity desalination plants aboard might be a good idea as well.

3. Drastically increase funding for the Humane Society and/or the ASPCA. Determine which organization is better at helping prevent and alleviate cruelty to dogs, cats, horses and other animals.

4. Build the Rapid Roadway/Runway Repair Vehicles to assist in the repair and maintenance of public highways and airport runways around the United States.

5. Build and deploy the Firecat fire break building excavator system in wildfire prone areas of the United States.

6. Revitalize the U.S. fleet of aerial firefighting tankers.

7. Build and deploy five or six advanced U.S. ice breakers to the Arctic Ocean. Create an “8th Fleet” of the U.S. Navy specialized for Arctic operations. This is to deal with future expansionism plans in the region by the Russians as well as protect and promote U.S. interests in the Arctic Ocean.

8. Radically increase funding for nature preserves and natural habitat zoos. Acquire natural habitat territory in regions of Africa, Asia, and South America.

9. Store emergency equipment to restore the U.S. power grid in the case of a massive EMP attack or CME event well outside the U.S. in somewhere like Diego Garcia. Include emergency communications equipment and vehicles.

10. Eliminate puppy and kitten mills as well as other things in the U.S. that encourage the abuse and maltreatment of animals. Use social pressure heavily.

11. Reduce the black infant mortality rate by 50%. I hope for a trial run regarding this in my home state.
If you plan on reducing the federal deficit by 50% each year, you will have to eliminate all entitlement programs, including social security and severely reduce or even eliminate federal employees retirement incomes, which would be no incentive for citizens to even consider a career in the federal government.
You are aware that agricultural subsidies are in place to provide economic stability to farmers, should they have some bad growing seasons and still stay farmers, to provide food for millions of hungry citizens, when the growing seasons improve, are you not?! If the farmer doesn't receive subsidies during bad seasons, he/she can't pay the bills or keep the farm.
Regularly raising the age for retirement benefits? Since you have no control over the private sector, you are talking about federal employees. I refer you to my first paragraph. Although, should a type of retirement system still exist under your administration, you can't raise it by much more. You'd want to stop increasing the age by age 70. People still want to have some life in them to have "free time to travel and NOT WORK.
As for helping Mexico along their border, when jobs in America under previous administrations went south, giving jobs to Mexicans in their own nation, they still flowed unchecked over the border into the US. A better solution would be one of two things. The recommended "merit-based" immigration, is the Trump idea. Then there's mine; a complete and total permanent moratorium on all immigration, no matter what area of the planet they would come from. This latter suggestion would slow down the ongoing deforestation and loss of animal habitat, which is anti-environmental.
Abortion: As it stands, across the globe, food reserves by the end of each year, continue to dwindle. The reason, human population growth. We presently have 7.8 billion people on this planet and climbing. For that reason, I have no problem with abortions during the first trimester. There should also be tax incentives to induce people to have no more than two children and significant tax reductions for those that don't have any.
Military: As humans just can't seem to stop waging war, via territorial greed or, religious or political ideology, either globally, or by small proxy aided wars, the military budget for the US, must remain significant and ongoing research into more advanced systems must remain fully funded. How much funds and armament are needed, must rest with those that have to use those systems and understand any enemies.
As an Air Force general recently said, the Chinese have been building a fleet of rockets, with the intention of eventually mining resources from asteroids, as well as the inner planets moons, which would leave us well behind when it comes to resources. We need to stop just, "falling around" the Earth, again and again and again. Focus on our moon, Mars and of course, asteroids for research and again, resources. The brightest minds from around the globe, should be recruited to research possible FTL propulsion. We absolutely cannot stay just on this planet, as eventually, it will die, along with any humans remaining on it.
Eliminate cabinet level departments: No. We don't need more, but we also have what is needed.
On one side, you're basically calling for the gutting of the federal government to reduce the deficit and on the other, you want the federal government to significantly fund the Humane Society and ASPCA, as well as fund natural habitats around the planet.
To end the deficit, you have to gut the federal government, not find more things to spend on. All you can do is focus on what natural habitats remain in this country.

If I Were President

The platform I would run on and what I would seek to do.

1) Cut the U.S. federal budget deficit by 50% each year. (This assumes the annual U.S. deficit is running at about one trillion dollars a year when I take office). 1st Year -250 billion dollars in budget cuts, 250 billion dollars in new revenue Mainly through economic growth (see #6) 2nd Year-125 billion in budget cuts, 125 billion dollars in new revenue

Cut federal education spending, agricultural subsidies, targeted, not general infrastructure spending, all “corporate welfare”, lifetime limits on welfare benefits and federal unemployment benefits. Steadily raise eligibility ages for retirement programs. Freeze federal civil servant hiring.

_________________________________________________________________ ________________

2) Cut the number of illegal immigrants entering the U.S. each year by 50% before I leave office. Enforce existing immigration laws. Build better border security. Help Mexican economy especially in the border regions. Work with employers in Labor intensive industries to introduce more mechanization.

3) Cut the number of elective abortions performed in the U.S. each year by 50% before I leave office. Give states incentives to lower number of abortions locally by whatever means they are able to implement. Streamline federal adoption regulations dramatically. Make adoption radically cheaper for prospective parents.

4) Grow the U.S. economy by 50% before I leave office. (5.2% a year). (MOST vital) A) Freeze and rollback of regulations (except for emergencies) B) Vast tax code broadening and simplification-including Social Security C) Government/industry partnership on things like refinery building & nuclear power plant construction, open nuclear waste storage facility D) Emphasize a strong dollar-possibly higher interest rates. E) Push free trade in targeted areas using reciprocal trade agreements. F) Strong federal investment into research & development G) Heavily promote trade with African nations. H) Promote dramatic growth in domestic fossil fuels production

5) Increase Americans purchasing power by 36% before I leave office. (4% a year) mainly by holding down increases in prices of health care and education Make gasoline less subject to extreme price fluctuations by 12.5 or 25 cent federal Tax increase annually, eliminate over the road diesel fuel taxes

6) Commit the U.S. to 4% for Freedom- Defense spending at a minimum of 4% of GDP. Maintain 12 U.S. Army divisions & 4 armored cavalry regiments, 12 Carrier Battle Groups. 400 naval vessels, 165 heavy bombers, 1,800 nuclear weapons (including 200 new ICBMs & 9 SSBNs with 16 missiles each) 2,700 USAF combat aircraft available, 4,000 ABMs, make a serious commitment to U.S. civil defense against both attacks & natural disasters. Including Comprehensive protection against EMP attacks & CME events, and comprehensive preparations to prevent & recover from cyber-attacks. Triple the number of U.S. mine warfare vessels and the U.S. offensive mine inventory.

7) Commit the U.S. to launching 3 manned space missions and 1 unmanned exploratory mission each year. Manned would include four manned missions to Mars, eight manned Lunar missions, & two manned missions to asteroids. Remainder (10) would be long duration (180-300 day) orbital missions. Unmanned includes 1) Jupiter Icy Moons Orbiter, 2) Neptune Orbiter, 3) Horizons II (Uranus)-possibly piggyback a Uranus orbiter on a second TAU mission (see below) 4) Thousand Astronomical Unit (TAU) with Pluto orbiter aboard, 5) Solar Sample Return, 6) Venus Multi Site Lander/Sample Return, 7) Mercury Rover, 8) Titan Orbiter/Rover. Also develop manned rated nuclear propulsion systems. Nuclear thermal, VASIMIR, and/or nuclear salt water rockets. Build & deploy a space telescope capable of closely imaging Earth like extra solar planets.

8)
Cut the number of U.S. Cabinet level departments by 25% Eliminate 1) Homeland Security 2) Veterans Affairs 3) Education 4) Energy 5) Agriculture 6) Commerce 7) Labor
8)
Interior 9) Labor

9) In foreign policy, emphasize naval/air power and surgical ground strikes. Push for a global ban on all unmanned nuclear weapons delivery platforms of more than 2,500-mile (4,000 kilometer) range and for a global ban on all nuclear weapons with yields greater than 100 kilotons. Verified through unscheduled onsite inspections. A global ban on all weapons sales and transfers would be a great idea.

This would be a very good legacy to leave America by any means. I will pray for it.

Unstated agenda

1. Build and deploy a total of 9 combination large hospital/search & rescue ships. Station one(1) in the western Indian Ocean, one(2) in the eastern Indian Ocean, one(3) in the south Atlantic Ocean, one(4) in the western Pacific Ocean, and one(5) in the south eastern Pacific Ocean. Four additional ones are available for emergency overseas deployment or refit and training cycles. This allows the U.S. to respond quickly to natural disasters in Africa, Asia, South America, and the Indian subcontinent. Note, these large hospital/search & rescue ships would also be massively useful in the United States in the event of a massive EMP or CME event.

2. Build a number of nuclear reactors aboard barges that can connect to various points of the U.S. power grid in an emergency. Including high capacity desalination plants aboard might be a good idea as well.

3. Drastically increase funding for the Humane Society and/or the ASPCA. Determine which organization is better at helping prevent and alleviate cruelty to dogs, cats, horses and other animals.

4. Build the Rapid Roadway/Runway Repair Vehicles to assist in the repair and maintenance of public highways and airport runways around the United States.

5. Build and deploy the Firecat fire break building excavator system in wildfire prone areas of the United States.

6. Revitalize the U.S. fleet of aerial firefighting tankers.

7. Build and deploy five or six advanced U.S. ice breakers to the Arctic Ocean. Create an “8th Fleet” of the U.S. Navy specialized for Arctic operations. This is to deal with future expansionism plans in the region by the Russians as well as protect and promote U.S. interests in the Arctic Ocean.

8. Radically increase funding for nature preserves and natural habitat zoos. Acquire natural habitat territory in regions of Africa, Asia, and South America.

9. Store emergency equipment to restore the U.S. power grid in the case of a massive EMP attack or CME event well outside the U.S. in somewhere like Diego Garcia. Include emergency communications equipment and vehicles.

10. Eliminate puppy and kitten mills as well as other things in the U.S. that encourage the abuse and maltreatment of animals. Use social pressure heavily.

11. Reduce the black infant mortality rate by 50%. I hope for a trial run regarding this in my home state.
If you plan on reducing the federal deficit by 50% each year, you will have to eliminate all entitlement programs, including social security and severely reduce or even eliminate federal employees retirement incomes, which would be no incentive for citizens to even consider a career in the federal government.
You are aware that agricultural subsidies are in place to provide economic stability to farmers, should they have some bad growing seasons and still stay farmers, to provide food for millions of hungry citizens, when the growing seasons improve, are you not?! If the farmer doesn't receive subsidies during bad seasons, he/she can't pay the bills or keep the farm.
Regularly raising the age for retirement benefits? Since you have no control over the private sector, you are talking about federal employees.
Abortion: As it stands, across the globe, food reserves by the end of each year, continue to dwindle. The reason, human population growth. We presently have 7.8 billion people on this planet and climbing. For that reason, I have no problem with abortions during the first trimester. There should also be tax incentives to induce people to have no more than two children and significant tax reductions for those that don't have any.

Eliminate cabinet level departments: No. We don't need more, but we also have what is needed.
On one side, you're basically calling for the gutting of the federal government to reduce the deficit and on the other, you want the federal government to significantly fund the Humane Society and ASPCA, as well as fund natural habitats around the planet.
To end the deficit, you have to gut the federal government, not find more things to spend on. All you can do is focus on what natural habitats remain in this country.

Thanks for making a serious effort to reply and analyze.

1) You do know when I mentioned increasing funds to the Humane Society and/or the ASPCA that I meant on a scale that would amount to a trivial number in terms of the federal government? Not even in the billions..

2) When I was talking about the retirement ages I largely meant Social Security. I don't care if it considered politically suicidal, the U.S. MUST get a handle on entitlement spending or within a few years we won't have a country worth governing no matter whom is elected.

3) A number of cabinet level departments were created for problems that no longer exist or that they have in fact made worse.

Energy was created in reaction to the oil crisis(s) of the mid 1970s. This is not a problem anymore.
Education was created in reaction to warnings in reports about inadequate schools. Since this department was created the problem has arguably gotten worse.
Veterans Affairs was made a cabinet level department as millions of World War Two veterans were aging and retiring. This problem is resolving itself (veterans of WW2 are dying off) and will probably never arise again.

And so forth. Thus those departments (and others) can be reduced to agency status and use reduced budgets and staffs.

4) One thing I have no worries at all over is global overpopulation. We were warned that the Earth couldn't support a population of over 5 or 6 billion back in the 1970s yet now the population is well over that and no one goes hungry due to an actual lack of food. I've no doubt the world could support many times more in population than it has currently.

Mandatory 4 weeks vacation if you are a full time employee. You must take it. Productivity rises when this happens. Paid for by employer.

Why cant we run someone that will abide by the constitution and cut all that bullshit out?
thats in the constitution,,,
Quote it please.
military,,,
It says "air force"?
military,,,
So you agree it doesn't say "air force". Thanks for the batting practice.

Next please.

Quote it please.
military,,,
It says "air force"?
military,,,

Next please.
figures youre to stupid to know they are a branch of the military,,,

it also doesnt say jeeps or humvees,,,guess those violate the constitution also,,,

your surrender is accepted,,,

Quote it please.
military,,,
It says "air force"?
military,,,

Next please.

Well seeing the Air Force was once part of the Army all you have to do is have the Air Force absorbed by the Army again and there your little argument is fixed...

The Air Force, Army, Navy and Marines are part of the Military but you are trying to play on the fact the Air Force is not mentioned in the Constitution, so then it is simply fixed by what I stated in the beginning of my response...

Quote it please.
military,,,
It says "air force"?
military,,,

Next please.

it also doesnt say jeeps or humvees,,,guess those violate the constitution also,,,

LOL...

Itemized vehicles would not be in the founding documents. Where it says "army" it means "army". The Air Force--a different branch of the military--is different than the Army. However, if the Army wanted to have an air wing under it's command, that would be constitutional.

PS: The Constitution doesn't mention "military" either in Article 2, it says "army" and "navy". You should pick up a copy and read it sometime.

Quote it please.
military,,,
It says "air force"?
military,,,

Next please.

LOL...

Itemized vehicles would not be in the founding documents. Where it says "army" it means "army". The Air Force--a different branch of the military--is different than the Army. However, if the Army wanted to have an air wing under it's command, that would be constitutional.

PS: The Constitution doesn't mention "military" either in Article 2, it says "army" and "navy". You should pick up a copy and read it sometime.
they are part of them dumbass,,,,just like the motorpool,,,

Quote it please.
military,,,
It says "air force"?
military,,,

Next please.

Well seeing the Air Force was once part of the Army all you have to do is have the Air Force absorbed by the Army again and there your little argument is fixed...

The Air Force, Army, Navy and Marines are part of the Military but you are trying to play on the fact the Air Force is not mentioned in the Constitution, so then it is simply fixed by what I stated in the beginning of my response...

Yes it would be.

Hey...I love the air force; just as I love NASA, the National Parks Service, the National Endowment for the Arts, FEMA, Social Security, etc... None are mentioned in a strict reading of the Constitution. I'm all for interpreting it myself. It seems that, when it suits you, so are you.

In answer to the question regarding the U.S. Air Force not being mentioned in the U.S. Constitution.

It isn't.

But it is clearly implied as being authorized in the same authorization that permits the U.S. Army. Remember that until after World War Two, the U.S. Air Force was actually a part of the U.S. Army (U.S. Army Air Force). In fact the USAAF was the largest air arm in terms of aircraft and personnel that the U.S. has ever (or will ever) have.

Quote it please.
military,,,
It says "air force"?
military,,,

Next please.

Yes it would be.

Hey...I love the air force; just as I love NASA, the National Parks Service, the National Endowment for the Arts, FEMA, Social Security, etc... None are mentioned in a strict reading of the Constitution. I'm all for interpreting it myself. It seems that, when it suits you, so are you.
All of which are unconstitutional.
The air force isnt. I explained this to your dumbass yesterday.

Quote it please.
military,,,
It says "air force"?
military,,,

Next please.

Yes it would be.

All of which are unconstitutional.
The air force isnt. I explained this to your dumbass yesterday.

You explained your interpretation of the Constitution shit brains. It is still just as subjective as it was when your deprived ass came up with it yesterday.

Quote it please.
military,,,
It says "air force"?
military,,,

Next please.

Yes it would be.

First do not tell me how I read the constitution because you are in no position to do so ever!

Second, as I pointed out the Air Force was a branch of the U.S. Army and could be absorbed back into the Army to fix the problem you keep on crying about.

In the end the Air Force is a BRANCH of the Military, so now do you understand or will you keep on trying to tell me how I see things in the wrong way because you hate being told how your little argument is petty and childish?

Quote it please.
military,,,
It says "air force"?
military,,,

Next please.

Yes it would be.

First do not tell me how I read the constitution because you are in no position to do so ever!
What you gonna do about it junior?

Second, as I pointed out the Air Force was a branch of the U.S. Army and could be absorbed back into the Army to fix the problem you keep on crying about.
Until it is, the Air Force is unconstitutional. Unless you wish to interpret the document.

In the end the Air Force is a BRANCH of the Military, so now do you understand or will you keep on trying to tell me how I see things in the wrong way because you hate being told how your little argument is petty and childish?
The powers mentioned in the Constitution are the "army" and "navy", not the Air Force. Certainly not the "space force"...LOL

Forum List

Back