If I Shake my Fist at the Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now is His chance.

Although, this thread is almost 10 years old now.... If He takes me out tonight it will be written off by the skeptical and the educated as "coincidence".

Personally I think God, Ass-U-Me-ing God, doesn't give a hoot about any of us. If Momma's little bastards have an absent Father, His name is Time.

If I shake my fist at the sky and declare to God that I am impressed with neither his presence nor his proofs to date, and I challenge the aforementioned God to kill me now or forever be regarded and described by me as fictitious, does that prove anything?

:eusa_think:
Why would you say sky? Why can't it simply be the advanced future since it's called Olam Habah (world to come) that denotes future interacting with messaging the past to straighten our path and bring order out of this chaos.
For Genesis says: that Essence and power in life does not create from nothing, it creates order out of the chaos, to bring stability to an unstable world.
In Judaism the Creation's Creator is an Essence not a figure nor form nor man, hence we are not to anthropromorphize G-d nor use a persona name. All "names" are actually descriptions.
Since The power of life is not a persona the mediator best reflective of that Essence mediates and shows us that reflection to manifest and emulate that power in life.
That mediation can come from non linear time line yet seem to be anywhere from beginning to end, but actually start and exist at the end of linear time not the beginning, hence the "beginning is at the end" says Isaiah.
Therefore shake your fist at the future, not the sky, but don't blame the messengers who did warn you about the lawless ones and the time of moving to and fro at the time of trouble you've never seen that this will bring-Dan 12:1-4

Sources:
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name(description)& essence.

In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name(the messenger of God shares this name and reflects this Essence). That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.
Shalem means completeness/wholeness thus describing the Essence to be all we could and should be aka evolve/progress.

YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 & in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)

Because I like the sky.

And that is where The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Quran lives, according to tradition.

If I'm gonna call out God, I want a face-to-face.

`

Now is His chance.

Although, this thread is almost 10 years old now.... If He takes me out tonight it will be written off by the skeptical and the educated as "coincidence".

Personally I think God, Ass-U-Me-ing God, doesn't give a hoot about any of us. If Momma's little bastards have an absent Father, His name is Time.
and I challenge the aforementioned God to kill me now or forever be regarded and described by me as fictitious, does that prove anything?

spiritual contribution, evolution from the beginning and to what are now - humans, in that pool is where the undesirable is hopefully removed in guidance of the metaphysical - good luck any one individual would have a significant impact if removed.

what that might prove is not that the metaphysical does not exist by not selectively fulfilling a request and to kill, joe - but that those who claim to have spoken to a deity - were liars.

desert trash and their false religions and phony scriptures is the problem that will never respond to requests because they do not exist - but in the criminal minds of those who use them.

Made it through Ian.

Didn't even lose power.

God either doesn't care, doesn't exist and I'm Lucky, or He does exist, does care about me, and is proving me right by my awesome Luck.

:spinner:

Made it through Ian.

Didn't even lose power.

God either doesn't care, doesn't exist and I'm Lucky, or He does exist, does care about me, and is proving me right by my awesome Luck.

:spinner:
I'm glad you're ok. I'm hoping all of the USMB peeps out there made it through.

Because I like the sky.

And that is where The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Quran lives, according to tradition.

If I'm gonna call out God, I want a face-to-face.

`
Show me where, because I think Ezekiel warns not to worship the beasts in the sky aka Beliel.

Last edited:
Because I like the sky.

Show me where, because I think Ezekiel warns not to worship the beasts in the sky aka Beliel.
In Judaism the Creation's Creator is an Essence not a figure nor form nor man, hence we are not to anthropromorphize G-d nor use a persona name. All "names" are actually descriptions.

what beasts might those be ... in the sky - jews worship, methane gas.

how is it without anthroping the jew monotheistic god they are able to have conversations with them. or any communal relationship at all - as seems the case but exceptionally for the desert deviants making up their own rules using linkage to the metaphysical as their justification.

where are the etched tablets from the heavens jews claim were given to moses. (* who destroyed those and wrote their own instead).

what beasts might those be ... in the sky - jews worship, methane gas.

how is it without anthroping the jew monotheistic god they are able to have conversations with them. or any communal relationship at all - as seems the case but exceptionally for the desert deviants making up their own rules using linkage to the metaphysical as their justification.

where are the etched tablets from the heavens jews claim were given to moses. (* who destroyed those and wrote their own instead).
Methane is a tangible (so you have managed to anthropromorphize the simple concept still) and perhaps deflecting your flatulence problem.
To answer your question:
Numbers/Korach
17:25 Vayomer Adonay el-Moshe HASHEV et-mateh Aharon lifney ha'edut lemishmeret le'ot
livney-Meri utechal telunotam me'alay velo yamutu.
God said to Moses, "Put Aaron's staff back there before
the [Ark of] Testimony as a keepsake. Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me, and then they will not die."

Methane is a tangible (so you have managed to anthropromorphize the simple concept still) and perhaps deflecting your flatulence problem.
To answer your question:
Numbers/Korach
17:25 Vayomer Adonay el-Moshe HASHEV et-mateh Aharon lifney ha'edut lemishmeret le'ot
livney-Meri utechal telunotam me'alay velo yamutu.
God said to Moses, "Put Aaron's staff back there before
the [Ark of] Testimony as a keepsake. Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me, and then they will not die."
Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me,
and then they will not die."

oh, and you answered the question - where are the tablets etched in the heavens ... so they can be read and people will not die.

because moses destroyed them before they could be read - so - what art those, the ten commandments in your - holy book - - of forgeries and fallacies.

joe is dying to know. what was actually written, the true religion of antiquity.

oh, and you answered the question - where are the tablets etched in the heavens ... so they can be read and people will not die.

because moses destroyed them before they could be read - so - what art those, the ten commandments in your - holy book - - of forgeries and fallacies.

joe is dying to know. what was actually written, the true religion of antiquity.
You are talking to someone who remembers them by heart, so you assume others can't?
Especially those which the oral traditions are passed down matching the written (as proven when the Dead Sea Scrolls were found).
They are common sense laws some which were passed along through the Noahide laws.
If you had them today instilled in our hearts and minds then you would not complain about the devastation of crime and political corruption you see today. You also would not have murders over covering one's hair, because nobody would covet your wife (so no need to hide them from those that do), and thou shalt not kill (murder).

You are talking to someone who remembers them by heart, so you assume others can't?
Especially those which the oral traditions are passed down matching the written (as proven when the Dead Sea Scrolls were found).
They are common sense laws some which were passed along through the Noahide laws.
If you had them today instilled in our hearts and minds then you would not complain about the devastation of crime and political corruption you see today. You also would not have murders over covering one's hair, because nobody would covet your wife (so no need to hide them from those that do), and thou shalt not kill (murder).

those awful 10 commandments have existed since the liar moses made them up - false monotheism - claiming heavenly lineage for their persuasion as all three tribal desert religions to unjustly captivate the innocent into their corrupt and misguided religions.

provide the tablets or proclaim the truth and remove the false commandments the desert religions are all guilty of.

the golden rule, religion of antiquity prescribed for remission to paradise, one or a few sentences is all that is required to set one's spirit free with final judgement for admission to the heavenly everlasting.

those awful 10 commandments have existed since the liar moses made them up - false monotheism - claiming heavenly lineage for their persuasion as all three tribal desert religions to unjustly captivate the innocent into their corrupt and misguided religions.

provide the tablets or proclaim the truth and remove the false commandments the desert religions are all guilty of.

the golden rule, religion of antiquity prescribed for remission to paradise, one or a few sentences is all that is required to set one's spirit free with final judgement for admission to the heavenly everlasting.
So you don't believe in the law, that means you are not protected by those same laws and have no right to b*tch and moan everytime someone takes something from you, borrows your spouse, kills a relative, lies to you, cheats you, etc etc.
Enjoy your pacman pizza, I told your driver you said it's ok if he had a slice. :4_13_65:

Why wouldn't I? :dunno:

It's not like Abraham had a golden scrotum... RIGHT?

Honestly....why do you care? I thought people were free to believe what they wanted to without judgement so long as they harm no one?

What is it with leftists and your desire to control people's lives?

So you don't believe in the law, that means you are not protected by those same laws and have no right to b*tch and moan everytime someone takes something from you, borrows your spouse, kills a relative, lies to you, cheats you, etc etc.
Enjoy your pacman pizza, I told your driver you said it's ok if he had a slice. :4_13_65:

what law, provide the etched tablets from the heavens - or - stop lying about phony, madeup commandments that only exist in the minds of deceivers and liars. the desert religions.

Honestly....why do you care? I thought people were free to believe what they wanted to without judgement so long as they harm no one?

What is it with leftists and your desire to control people's lives?
The most freeing thing I ever experienced was losing my religion, and I want to share.

I think the archaic term for that kind of sharing is "Evangelizing".

:soapbox:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back