If I Shake my Fist at the Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time is precious.

This is why, when I find myself shouting something from a rooftop, it's usually trying to encourage people to bury The God of Abraham, as defined in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an with the dusty Arabs who wrote those ancient tales, and to pursue instead a relationship with The God of (insert your name here).

I see SO much potential for our species! We just need to shake loose of the influence of those ancient, patriarchal tales.

Maybe you should start a church.

You seem to have a lot of passion for your religion.

If you are arguing against someone else’s religious beliefs, you might be a religious nut job.

I am an Internet Preacher and this thread (as well as others scattered through out this message board) is my church.

All I'm asking, for the sake of truth, is for 21'st Century humans to bury the God of Abraham with the Ancient Arabs and establish a filter-free relationship with The God of (insert your name here).

`

But you're Gaia worshiper, right?

If I shake my fist at the sky and declare to God that I am impressed with neither his presence nor his proofs to date, and I challenge the aforementioned God to kill me now or forever be regarded and described by me as fictitious, does that prove anything?

:eusa_think:
When the hell was this thread resurrected from the dead? Ya should have titled it "Lazarus". That alone should prove it.......... Or it simply proves you like pissing in the wind. :dunno:

If I shake my fist at the sky and declare to God that I am impressed with neither his presence nor his proofs to date, and I challenge the aforementioned God to kill me now or forever be regarded and described by me as fictitious, does that prove anything?

When the hell was this thread resurrected from the dead? Ya should have titled it "Lazarus". That alone should prove it.......... Or it simply proves you like pissing in the wind. :dunno:
When the hell was this thread resurrected from the dead?

it came to life when they wrote their forged christian bible in the 4th century ... and the evil that fosters their deceptions. the books of the desert religions.

it came to life when they wrote their forged christian bible in the 4th century ... and the evil that fosters their deceptions. the books of the desert religions.
You are like a broken record with your 4th century forgery bullshit.

How many times must I tell you that there are no beliefs or practices that weren’t believed or practiced in the 1st century that weren’t captured in the 4th century.

What specifically was forged?

What about the 6th century?

How many times must I tell you that there are no beliefs or practices that weren’t believed or practiced in the 1st century that weren’t captured in the 4th century.

Let's try to get him to discuss a different century. I bet you can't do it.

You're probably being serious, aren'tcha........

Let's try to get him to discuss a different century. I bet you can't do it.
I’m not taking that bet.

The religion of antiquity and all that Jazz.

your inquiry wasn't, Joe's being alive bothers you, no doubt your a christian what happened ... enjoy repeating history much.

What about the 6th century? ... Let's try to get him to discuss a different century. I bet you can't do it.

I already have -

In 6th-century Christianity, Roman Emperor Justinian launched a military campaign in Constantinople to reclaim the western provinces from the Germans, starting with North Africa and proceeding to Italy. Though he was temporarily successful in recapturing much of the western Mediterranean he destroyed the urban centers and permanently ruined the economies in much of the West. Rome and other cities were abandoned. In the coming centuries the Western Church, as virtually the only surviving Roman institution in the West, became the only remaining link to Greek culture and civilization.

no worries vas, there is no century since the 4th your particular forged religion has not been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent ... where is the exception -

including your indoctrination's to unsuspecting students or have you now changed your mind again.

your inquiry wasn't, Joe's being alive bothers you, no doubt your a christian what happened ... enjoy repeating history much.

What about the 6th century? ... Let's try to get him to discuss a different century. I bet you can't do it.

I already have -

In 6th-century Christianity, Roman Emperor Justinian launched a military campaign in Constantinople to reclaim the western provinces from the Germans, starting with North Africa and proceeding to Italy. Though he was temporarily successful in recapturing much of the western Mediterranean he destroyed the urban centers and permanently ruined the economies in much of the West. Rome and other cities were abandoned. In the coming centuries the Western Church, as virtually the only surviving Roman institution in the West, became the only remaining link to Greek culture and civilization.

no worries vas, there is no century since the 4th your particular forged religion has not been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent ... where is the exception -

including your indoctrination's to unsuspecting students or have you now changed your mind again.

Do you have any advice for those wanting to follow the pre-naughty form of Christianity? Should we buy a specific candle? Wash a pear? Eat a bag of sand?

I already have -

That was a pretty ignorant retort...... Bet you couldn't help yourself, could ya..... :rofl:

I already have -

That was a pretty ignorant retort...... Bet you couldn't help yourself, could ya..... :rofl:
That was a pretty ignorant retort...... Bet you couldn't help yourself, could ya.....

Or it simply proves you like pissing in the wind.

- proves they are still around after 62 pages, with you tagging along.

I already have -

That was a pretty ignorant retort...... Bet you couldn't help yourself, could ya.....

Wow, "tagging along"...... Did you come up with that misnomer all on your own or did a slightly smarter moron help you out? :dunno:

I already have -

Wow, "tagging along"...... Did you come up with that misnomer all on your own or did a slightly smarter moron help you out? :dunno:
Wow, "tagging along"...... Did you come up with that misnomer all on your own or did a slightly smarter moron help you out?

so, what was the point of your post ... not just blowing in the wind, serious interest abounds.

I already have -

Wow, "tagging along"...... Did you come up with that misnomer all on your own or did a slightly smarter moron help you out?

so, what was the point of your post ... not just blowing in the wind, serious interest abounds.
Speaking of blowing in the wind....... "BreezeWood"........

Last edited:
Yo, God.....

Ass-U-Me-ing God :dunno:

Here is your chance to take out a voice very critical of You in general and of The God of Abraham as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Quran in particular... :soapbox:

You have whipped up a destructive Bitch we're calling Ian, and aimed it at my slice of earthly paradise....

Obviously You hate Muslims... Pakistan...

Obviously You have a problem with back-water Kentucky Christians...

:eusa_think: Perhaps I'm Lucky 'cause I'm right about You.....

LETS PLAY..........PSYCHOLOGY 101. :party: Your personal descent down the proverbial "slippery slope" begins.

Indeed shaking your fist at the invisible God of creation proves something..........it proves that God is longsuffering and has no respect of person, and at least some part of His gospel has gotten to you or you would not even bother phishing for attention. :biggrin: How can you even attempt to debate/argue over something that you will ultimately profess that you do not even BELIEVE EXSITS? If there is "nothing" to argue about......why argue? You are not aruging with God........you are arguing with your own ID.

Conclusion: You must have some doubt as to Atheism being a bonified philosophy..........somewhere in your subconscience the question exists........WHAT IF? That one tiny/tittle subconscence thought demonstrates just why..........an atheist cannot prove the non existence of deity......that tiny thought proves that YOU nor NO ONE ELSE knows everthing "ABSOLUTELY". There will always be that WHAT IF......that unanswerable question. For you see? No one but He that created everything.........KNOWS EVERYTHING there is to know. Omniscience. Man will always have doubt due to his/her limited range/capacity for acquiring knowledge.
One's ID always betrays him/her.

This makes the old axiom a truism........."The ABSENCE of EVIDENCE is not EVIDENCE of ABSENCE".

Faith is not blind......it was never intended to be blind. The Christian is commanded to TEST ALL THINGS. God's difinition of Faith is based upon the HOPE that the things you cannot see that have been promised are TRUE because of the THINGS THAT you can see that are based upon logical truth. The most important act of FAITH/HOPE? The promised "Gift of the Holy Spirit of God". Not the Holy Spirit which cannot be owned as He is a 3rd of the Godhead....a spiritual being.....but HIS GIFT. A promised Gift......the gift of enternal fellowship with that same God you are found shaking your fist at. For you see.......slavation is not earnable, its not given to the deserving (all men are non deserving).......its given through the GRACE of PERSONAL SACRIFICE.....it must be demonstrated. The first demonstrable act..........you just provided, YOU QUESTIONED GOD. Put God to the test......He requests it, prove that He does not exist. To even attempt to disprove God......you must read from His Word. Think About it, its the only method that God has (having no respect of person) to defend Himself from your doubts.

What? Do you really believe that God thinks of you as SPECIAL and will speak directly to you and personally address that doubt that exists within YOU......... while He is invisible to the rest of the world?

Read Romans Chapter One.

Last edited:

God will most certainly kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back