“If I end my public-service career and haven’t passed a significant federal firearms-reform bill, I’ll consider my time in public service a failure,”

That ridiculous idiot was a failure from day one. No idea how he got elected when everyone hates him. Some say voter fraud was pretty much institutional in Connecticut years before the Sleepy Joe voter fraud scam.

I know a couple people who live in CT and from what they say that state is fucked up.

Resnic
Yup. The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon. Find a way to get rid of the criminals who use guns and you won't need gun control.

The only way any federal legislation over firearms would be over manufacturing standards, since just like food, they are subject to interstate shipping after production, and it is much harder for states to regulate substandard production from out of state.

Those are already in place. Domestic firearms manufacturers are subject to the same laws all domestic manufacturers are subject to.

then change the constitution ....otherwise tough shit.....
I recommend a public canning. Five hits with a stick for first offence gradually increasing by increments of five until 40 less one is reached. Give the perp another chance at 40 less one. If the person still hasn't learned their lesson, it would be time to imprison them in our much reduced prison system. The persons family should pay for their upkeep.

I recommend a public canning. Five hits with a stick for first offence gradually increasing by increments of five until 40 less one is reached. Give the perp another chance at 40 less one. If the person still hasn't learned their lesson, it would be time to imprison them in our much reduced prison system. The persons family should pay for their upkeep.
is this for anyone who owns a gun?.....or those who commit a crime with one?.....

I managed to watch 10 seconds of creepy douchebag Blumenthal with the creepy douchebag, giant forehead Murphy before it was clear they both were acting.

Forum List

Back