If I can't beat em, gotta join em

Vote Like Your Guns Depend on It (They Do) - Breitbart

I really need to invest in gun manufacturing. The shitkickers who predicted Obama would take all of their guns (and were, of course, proven to be gullible, stupid and wrong) are now predicting the same thing with Hillary. Those paranoid, gun-religious doofuses would make me rich. Over and over and over.

Red:
I'd suggest putting your money in advanced strategic and tactical weaponry manufacturing rather than personal firearms manufacturing. Whereas small arms have a few longshot development opportunities whereby they can avail themselves of "intelligent" technology in the delivery of the product itself, the same cannot be said of large weapons and their supporting technology/infrastructure components. Perhaps your investment advisor feels differently, but that's a high level summary of the input I've gotten from mine.

How can Hillary take away all the guns when I was told repeatedly that's what Obama already did.

How can Hillary take away all the guns when I was told repeatedly that's what Obama already did.
Funny RDD_1210 My guess is she'll drive the NRA and gun rights lobby so crazy, they all get declared insane and lose their rights that way!

SERIOUSLY the govt bureaucracy over mental health needs to be overhauled.
Not monopolized or exploited politically to take guns from law-abiding citizens who are not the problem. The focus should shift to treating criminal illness as a deadly disease, not treating all taxpayers as criminals as ACA assumes guilt and loss of liberty on behalf of the public.

The spiritual healing methods used to diagnose and cure internal causes of mental and criminal illness cannot be regulated by govt. But research and development can be done to prove these methods are cost effective, so more people seek a spiritual solution and not just a symbolic political one to stopping criminal illness and addiction that causes gun related and drug related crimes. The govt cannot solve this one alone, the people have to choose better solutions.

Last edited:

I really need to invest in gun manufacturing. The shitkickers who predicted Obama would take all of their guns (and were, of course, proven to be gullible, stupid and wrong) are now predicting the same thing with Hillary. Those paranoid, gun-religious doofuses would make me rich. Over and over and over.
Oh I thought this thread was about turning gay. My bad.

Oh I thought this thread was about turning gay. My bad.
Still under consideration. Women are a pain in the ass.

Forum List

Back