If Hillary had been president

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
If Obama had been laughed off the debate stage like he should have because of his razor thin political resume, and if the media had ferreted out John Edwards' deceptions in a timely manner, then the Democratic nominee would have been Hillary.

Assume that nothing changed on the right, i.e., that the Hucksters had still succeeded in their "anyone but Romney" plan and pushed McCain forward when they saw Huck couldn't win, and McCain had still picked his unvetted and polarizing VP candidate (and the media had still made the election more about Palin's wardrobe than about issues).

Then we would have had Hillary for president.

What do you think the nation would look like today if that had happened?

Last edited:
If Obama had been laughed off the debate stage like he should have because of his razor thin political resume, and if the media had ferreted out John Edwards' deceptions in a timely manner, then the Democratic nominee would have been Hillary.

Assume that nothing changed on the right, i.e., that the Hucksters had still succeeded in their "anyone but Romney" plan and pushed McCain forward when they saw Huck couldn't win, and McCain had still picked his unvetted and polarizing VP candidate (and the media had still made the election more about Palin's wardrobe than about issues).

Then we would have had Hillary for president.

What do you think the nation would look like today if that had happened?

Damn, reminds me of the NeverTrump BS. And yea, it's a joke that someone as unproven and unfit as Obama was elected. Definitely the biggest puppet president of all time.

Forum List

Back