If God made Man, did he make Neanderthals too?

seriously hob -
1628729225773.png

what is that ... not sure it's even 4th century .
lol...

That is a Zdzisław Beksiński painting. It looks like a few good friends of mine, the ḥayyōṯ who took me on a guided tour across the seen and unseen universe in the Merkabah.

They even let me drive!

Last edited:
The Bible was written by ambitious political humans from 200 to 400 AD, and so contains very little truth.
Obviously there is no species that just pops up, like humans, and all species slowly evolved from different and simpler predecessors.
Takes hundreds of millions of years.

Neanderthals did not die out.
There are still lots of them I run into on these boards.

lol...

That is a Zdzisław Beksiński painting. It looks like a few good friends of mine, the ḥayyōṯ who took me on a guided tour across the seen and unseen universe in the Merkabah.

They even let me drive!
that's good to know, hob ...
1628879449622.png

that's another of theirs - scary google page.

maybe someone could get the wrong impression from the get go, like normal people and wonder a little on your ideas - maybe you might hold back on that a little.

that's good to know, hob ...
View attachment 525198
that's another of theirs - scary google page.

maybe someone could get the wrong impression from the get go, like normal people and wonder a little on your ideas - maybe you might hold back on that a little.

Thanks but why?

Many people over the centuries have lived righteous lives hoping and praying to God to hear what I have openly revealed here but never heard it.

Many people here wished they never did. Some will hear the will of the living God for the first time in their entire lives, rid themselves of the garbage they were taught, do it, and enter the everlasting.

If I changed my avatar to this would it matter either way?

1628887326744.png

Last edited:
Thanks but why?

Many people over the centuries have lived righteous lives hoping to hear what I have openly revealed here but never heard it.

Many people here wished they never did. Some will hear the will of the living God for the first time in their entire lives, rid themselves of the garbage they were taught, do it, and enter the everlasting.

If I changed my avatar to this would it matter either way?

View attachment 525244
Couldn't hurt - nothing wrong with the itinerant -

Forum List

Back