If God made Man, did he make Neanderthals too?

The more important question is why I was created.
Speaking for yourself on why YOU were created or what your purpose is? I ask myself that all the time. What IS my purpose? Why am I here? What is the goal for me that You had in mind, Lord?

Things happen. Sometimes He says a resounding NO. But His plan is unknown to you. Maybe later it will fall into place. Like..why the sam heck did He send me to Paradise of all places? Completely out of my radar. I was so happy at home at the beach. For 30 years I lived there, doing my shops, running apts, and in general living life. Then I lost it all. Wound up in Paradise. Lost it all again due to the fire, wound up here where I HATE it. But I was sent here, too. The reason is still unknown. I now know why I was sent to Paradise. Anne would have died in that fire if we had not been there in the same house with her.

So...that part has been fulfilled. What else does He have in mind for me? Time will tell.

Your post sounded a little off key for the traditional Christians and Jews that I am used to
I'm not traditional. As I have said many times, I walk my own unique path. And God/Jesus is ALWAYS with me. I do not walk alone. Gets confusing at times..probably to all of us, lol....but they are both with me. Questions and all.

traditional Christians and Jews that I am used to
To be honest..I do not like the term Christian. It's too boxy for me. And there are too many hypocrits that carry that name. And I am not Jewish. I am.....me.

It's not odd, half as much or twice as much, it does not matter. Time is irrelevant in this equation. Los hermanos, sorry brothers. The more important question is why I was created.
Maybe be content with there being no reason. Or that the reason is so your DNA can move the waterbag that is you to another waterbag in order to recombone with the DNA in the other waterbag. Maybe just appreciate that you ever got to live at all.

And...to carry on the whys and wherefores.....I hate it here so much, I have applications all over the place so I can get out of here. So....2 weeks or so ago..one of them called. An apt was available and ours, because we were next on the wait list. I was so excited about it! Ready to pack up and leave! No more elevators that don't work. No more stupid rules. No more feeling like I am in jail here. No more homeless breaking into my car. No more sirens or helicopters or constand non stop noise from the highway on the other side of the wall. PEACE at last.

But then MrG had a ctscan. They found a suspicious spot on his lung. He has to have a biopsy soon. And another ctscan first.

Moving means...new doctors, changing our address from this town to the new one, starting all over again. And him having a problem with his lungs. Which..TO ME...means....another resounding NO. I was sent here for a reason. That reason has not happened yet. So.....no moving. Stay put. That's what I got out of it, anyway.

Purpose. Still unknown as of yet.

And that still does not answer my question about Neanderthals, but this is my thread, so it can be like my path...weaving this way and that. Neanderthals, Niphilim, purpose, old testament vs new, dinosaurs...whatever.

Speaking for yourself on why YOU were created or what your purpose is? I ask myself that all the time. What IS my purpose? Why am I here? What is the goal for me that You had in mind, Lord?

Things happen. Sometimes He says a resounding NO. But His plan is unknown to you. Maybe later it will fall into place. Like..why the sam heck did He send me to Paradise of all places? Completely out of my radar. I was so happy at home at the beach. For 30 years I lived there, doing my shops, running apts, and in general living life. Then I lost it all. Wound up in Paradise. Lost it all again due to the fire, wound up here where I HATE it. But I was sent here, too. The reason is still unknown. I now know why I was sent to Paradise. Anne would have died in that fire if we had not been there in the same house with her.

So...that part has been fulfilled. What else does He have in mind for me? Time will tell.
I goofed again, didn't proofread the message. There were supposed to be; the more important question is why it was created ? Meaning the universe. Sorry.
Maybe be content with there being no reason. Or that the reason is so your DNA can move the waterbag that is you to another waterbag in order to recombone with the DNA in the other waterbag. Maybe just appreciate that you ever got to live at all. I have arthritis in my fingers, I use a voice machine to print out the words. Sometimes it prints out the wrong I wasn't asking about me, I am just a single aspect of God. The question should have read; The more important question is, why was it created ? Meaning of this physical universe.

I goofed again, didn't proofread the message. There were supposed to be; the more important question is why it was created ? Meaning the universe. Sorry.
I give up, this machine and I are definitely at odds with each other.

I watched Tomorrow's War. Aliens. I wonder...did God make them too? Bet he did. But not to wipe us out. Or...did He? Maybe He is finally fed up. Next time is supposed to be by fire, not water. Asteroid, or...aliens...or nuclear war?

In Genesis, it states God made man. There is no mention of neanderthals or other early "people" who went extinct. And why did they go extinct? Was that God that destroyed them?

Genesis 6:6-7

New American Bible (Revised Edition)

6 the Lord regretted making human beings on the earth, and his heart was grieved.[a]
7 So the Lord said: I will wipe out from the earth the human beings I have created, and not only the human beings, but also the animals and the crawling things and the birds of the air, for I regret that I made them.[b]

With that being mentioned, God created all and go from there

I watched Tomorrow's War. Aliens. I wonder...did God make them too? Bet he did. But not to wipe us out. Or...did He? Maybe He is finally fed up. Next time is supposed to be by fire, not water. Asteroid, or...aliens...or nuclear war?
Beings that have advanced to the level of intergalactic travel are mostly peaceful, there are notable exceptions, some very close to Earth in what humans know as the Small Magellanic Cloud Galaxy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back