If God made Man, did he make Neanderthals too?

Stann it is wrong for you as well. And for every human who has ever lived. Because it is madeup, unevidenced nonsense.

It is only nonsense if you can't grasp the teaching of bronze age fairy tales intended to educate Hebrew children about hard learned lessons of the past from living in the wilderness among knuckle dragging barbarians, the wild beasts of the field.

You are very judgmental. Hypocritically judgemental

While there is no trolling here, some of you have completely left the topic of the thread. Therefore I will not continue to mop the floor with you over topics unrelated to this thread.

If you want to discuss each of these topics, START A NEW THREAD. I will not continue to participate in these distractions
We have religious people posting their opinions, we have atheists opinions
Remind you of any other evidence-free claims?
This is a post about religion, how much evidence do you expect ? It's a matter of faith, faith is based on belief, not on facts.

We have religious people posting their opinions, we have atheists opinions

This is a post about religion, how much evidence do you expect ? It's a matter of faith, faith is based on belief, not on facts.

Many Christians misinterpret what the Bible says about judging and say that we should never judge. In Matthew 7:1-5, Jesus did say not to judge. However, a close look at these verses will show that He is referring to hypocritical judging and He went on to say that when a hypocrite cleans up his own life then he will be fit to judge another. Of course, it is always wrong to make judgments about a person's motives or thoughts because we don't know their mind. In John 7:24, Jesus said, "Stop judging by mere appearances, and make a right judgment." In this verse Jesus is talking about making righteous judgments in regard to God's laws. We must make judgments in matters of biblical doctrine and righteous living. The Bible is our foundation and if we don't discern and follow what God says then it will become just another book. Then everyone will be doing whatever they think is right, just like the Israelis did in the time of the Judges. Judges 21:25 says, "In those days Israel had no king; everyone did as he saw fit".

To keep God's commands, we must first judge what is right and what is wrong. For example, 1 Cor. 5:11-13 say, "... you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat. What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. 'Expel the wicked man from among you'". In these verses, God tells us to judge church members and expel them if necessary. Then we are told in Rom. 12:9, "Hate what is evil; cling to what is good". How can we do that if we don't first judge what is good and what is evil? So, we must make judgments about what is right and what is wrong so that we can live according to God's commands​
As long as those judgments or about yourself you're fine when you start judging other people according to your religion you have crossed the line.

I guess I better get one of those books then, with the red lettering. New Testament. I refuse to read that whole thing in one swoop.
Read Thomas Jefferson's Bible, it only contains the words that Jesus's purportedly spoke. The Catholic Bible is the worst one, whole lot of mysticism. The Coptic Bible, let's just say it's different. The Protestants could have done a whole lot better if there's if they ignored half of a Catholic wrote. New testament is the way to go, unless you're into Jewish history and it's tribalism. All those admonitions, weren't laws of God, but tribal regulations how to make a stronger tribe. They had a lot of enemies and or perceived enemies, that tribe was very paranoid.

I've read of theories that support the cyclical Big Bang posit. Once the universe expands to some limit, it begins to collapse into an infinitely dense ball again, surrounded be absolutely nothing...then goes BANG again. There's no telling what life in the next universe will look like or whether a dominant, intelligent species will develop the same technologies and life styles as we have now.

It seems likely that several things will be the same...gravity, light, the elements (that exist in our periodic table), the laws of physics...

No matter what comes next, God will have created all of it.
I'd like to see a planet with intelligent life on it.

That's only another of the God Hating theories. It goes against Scripture. If I have to choose between the theories of anti-God men, and what I have NO DOUBT is the INSPIRED WORD OF GOD, guess which I choose?
You definitely are a good cheerleader for Christianity.

Physically similar, but Man was a special creation in MESOPOTAMIA.

This kinda throws a MONKEY wrench into the teachings of the Athiestic evolutionist followers who push the modern Lie that Man wandered out of Africa. Those humanoids werent the descendants of Adam. In an odd way you are correct, " so-called " modern humans are a hybrid species; your timing of it leaves a lot to be desired.

It is only nonsense if you can't grasp the teaching of bronze age fairy tales intended to educate Hebrew children about hard learned lessons of the past from living in the wilderness among knuckle dragging barbarians, the wild beasts of the field.
I'm not sure if you know exactly what I was talking about, here. I was talking about very odd number he gave for the age of the universe

I posted:
I literally QUOTED GOD, and you "disagree" :auiqs.jpg:

Doesnt it worry you that I dealt with you EXACTLY as Jesus dealt with Satan as Satan tried to lead Jesus to sin???
Kindly quote chapter and verse and I'll reply.

I was attempting to get you to verify that you were quoting Jeremiah (30:2).

You should at least be familiar with Jeremiah (1:1).

The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests that were in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin:

You didn't quote God. You quoted Jeremiah.

I'm not sure if you know exactly what I was talking about, here. I was talking about very odd number he gave for the age of the universe
It's not odd, half as much or twice as much, it does not matter. Time is irrelevant in this equation. Los hermanos, sorry brothers. The more important question is why I was created.

It's not odd, half as much or twice as much, it does not matter. Time is irrelevant in this equation. Los hermanos, sorry brothers. The more important question is why I was created.
The expansion was immediate in the beginning, the human calculations are off, and by much more than plus or minus 40 million years, the time of a single breath.

Since you dont believe in God and the Bible whats it to you?
Show me, ANYWHERE on this board or anywhere else, in all the years I have been here, where I EVER said I don't believe in God.

Oh. Wait. You can't. Because I NEVER EVER said such a thing and everyone here can vouch for that. So...shut the fuck up, asswipe.

I don't pray anymore, but I enjoy talking to God.
Ditto. But I do pray for those who ask for prayers. So it's a hit and miss thing. I consider my chats with God exactly that. Chats. I hate asking Him for anything..favors, can you please do this or that. Makes me feel guilty. So...I just chat about how I feel, what worries me, hope for His guidance, and then say good night.

Oh. Wait. You can't. Because I NEVER EVER said such a thing and everyone here can vouch for that. So...shut the fuck up, asswipe.
Your post sounded a little off key for the traditional Christians and Jews that I am used to

New Topics

Forum List

Back