If God made Man, did he make Neanderthals too?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
So....where do the Neanderthals and other "cave men" come into play vs Adam being the first man? And according to some science reports I have seen, the dinosaurs were not millions of years ago. Only about 6 thousand years, give or take.

As Urul (sample name of neanderthal) was chasing mammoths...from whence did he come and from whom? And how is Urul so different from Adam then?

We have all this archeology stuff going on finding Lucy in Africa and other "people" but they are not humanoid...quite yet. So they evolved. Evolved from what or whom?

Something just isn't right from what the bible says and what scientists say.

So....where do the Neanderthals and other "cave men" come into play vs Adam being the first man? And according to some science reports I have seen, the dinosaurs were not millions of years ago. Only about 6 thousand years, give or take.

As Urul (sample name of neanderthal) was chasing mammoths...from whence did he come and from whom? And how is Urul so different from Adam then?

We have all this archeology stuff going on finding Lucy in Africa and other "people" but they are not humanoid...quite yet. So they evolved. Evolved from what or whom?

The Adam and Eve myth is demonstrably false. So the thread premise becomes total useless nonsense. When the first part of a conditional statement is false, you can state anything you want in the second part, and it has no bearing on the truth of the conditional statement.

So....you give your opinion with a meme. Um. Ok. Not.
That is not an answer. If you don't have one, then....

I'm seriously wondering about this. Anyone know more than I do, which is diddly squat.

Where the hell did neanderthals come from?

led by palaeogeneticists Viviane Slon and Svante Pääbo of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany, conducted the genome analysis on a single bone fragment recovered from Denisova Cave in the Altai Mountains of Russia. This cave lends its name to the ‘Denisovans’, a group of extinct humans first identified on the basis of DNA sequences from the tip of a finger bone discovered2 there in 2008. The Altai region, and the cave specifically, were also home to Neanderthals.

In other words...neanderthals mated with homo sapiens. THen they died out. But where did neanderthals originate?

Of course .. God made everything ..even the cave painters 38,000 years ago.

Homo habilis

In 1960, a research team at Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania found fossil remains of a species that seemed to fall in the gap between the australopiths and humans. They named it Homo habilis – identifying it as the first true human species to evolve.

Evolve from what??? If God made man, where the samhell did these guys come from cuz they sure don't sound like an Adam to me.

If God made Man, did he make Neanderthals too?

Yes. He did. Many fail to recognize the power of “time”.
Everybody wants instant results. Snap you finger and light turns to night.
The real world does not work that way.

:)-
So if He did make them...perhaps He considered it a mistake and went back to the drawing board. Personally, I think the first trial would have turned out better cuz what we are now is pretty much screwey.

If God made Man, did he make Neanderthals too?​

Yes.

according to some science reports I have seen, the dinosaurs were not millions of years ago. Only about 6 thousand years, give or take.

Which science reports? Link?

1627847342091.png

Evolution!!

If God made Man, did he make Neanderthals too?​

Yes.

according to some science reports I have seen, the dinosaurs were not millions of years ago. Only about 6 thousand years, give or take.

Which science reports? Link?
No link. I browse. Just remembered some of what I read but not where I read it. Heck, everyone has heard that the carbon dating is way off, but I don't know if that is true or not.

Anyway....dinosaurs were AFTER Adam, right? Or the same time maybe when all the animals were "made" and placed here? And if so...the Ark came after Adam. Were dinosaurs on the Ark too?

So many questions, lol.

No link. I browse. Just remembered some of what I read but not where I read it. Heck, everyone has heard that the carbon dating is way off, but I don't know if that is true or not.

Anyway....dinosaurs were AFTER Adam, right? Or the same time maybe when all the animals were "made" and placed here? And if so...the Ark came after Adam. Were dinosaurs on the Ark too?

So many questions, lol.

The age of the dinosaurs was over hundreds of thousands of years before Adam.

Dinosaurs of the Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous Periods

Perhaps neanderthals have similar backgrounds as the Nephilim.

On a related note, I read an article a while back that speculated that aliens "seeded" Earth with various forms of humans and humanoids. He went on to say that this is why we have various races of humans.

Perhaps neanderthals have similar backgrounds as the Nephilim.

On a related note, I read an article a while back that speculated that aliens "seeded" Earth with various forms of humans and humanoids. He went on to say that this is why we have various races of humans.

Nah, the Nephilim are a myth from Sumer.. By the time of Genesis they had a written language, agriculture, irrigation and sailboats.

Forum List

Back