If global warming is real, and since 2000 when it was first identified that the Earth is warming up, after 20 years why does it still get cold.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Now we all know that in a house(this is an analogy for the progs) lets say you have a 3 floor house. The basement which is cooler than the main floor and upper floor could be 2 to 3 degrees lower than the main, and possibly 5 to 6 degrees cooler than the upper floor, as cold air goes lower and hot air rises. But if you change the temperature of the whole house by 3 degrees, all three floors get hotter. Now with progressive "Science" in some places of the Earth, where they put thermometers on top of asphalt roofs and beside exhaust fans, we have been told that the ice is melting in the polar regions. That would mean the temperature up there is above 32 degrees F. because ice doesnt melt below that temperature. So how can this be explained when Marietta Ga, is so far from the North Pole yet well below freezing.

MSN

Marietta Ga.
Search.svg

SunnyDayV2.svg
29°
F
C
Mostly sunny
Expect partly sunny skies. The high will be 43°.

Come on man, you can drop a turd and tell me it is a rose, but i know better, when your shit stinks...

Do-You-Smell-Like-Poo-What-You-Need-To-Know-About-Body-Odor..jpg

It was 29 this morning on my patio down here where I stays- frost everywhere- :mad:
Frost? Do you know when i was young, most of Florida was covered by orange trees, but with global warming, it got sooo cold that most of the trees wont grow above Orlando. Maybe if the temperature actually does start rising, those trees will eventually come back....

I have 100ºF in Atlanta on Aug 13th ... obviously you're looking at the wrong data ...

ETA: Your analysis on the house also wrong ... the basement is warmest due to adiobatic cooling in the upper floors ... that's a real thing in the atmosphere ... have a care with the basic laws of physics ...

Climate change is a fact.
Correct- and stupid people feel (they can't think being the reason) that they can stop it.

They have stopped it ... look out your window, is your climate any different? ... of course not, we solved the problem already ... if it wasn't for all those wind mills and solar panel we put up these past 20 years, the oceans would be boiling off ...

I have 100ºF in Atlanta on Aug 13th ... obviously you're looking at the wrong data ...

ETA: Your analysis on the house also wrong ... the basement is warmest due to adiobatic cooling in the upper floors ... that's a real thing in the atmosphere ... have a care with the basic laws of physics ...
100degrees F in Adlanna on August 13th, wow that is amazing, not really since i lived in Woodstock Ga, for 3 years and in the summertime that was normal for the dog day of summer. Oh yeah, i dont forget this stuff, because then i can rub in it your prog slave faces how fucking stupid you are.

When i moved to Saudi Arabia, that 100 degrees was in the hanger, with both doors open, and 99% humidity. When the wind changed directions the inside would be 110 degrees with 0% humidity...

Correct- and stupid people feel (they can't think being the reason) that they can stop it.

They have stopped it ... look out your window, is your climate any different? ... of course not, we solved the problem already ... if it wasn't for all those wind mills and solar panel we put up these past 20 years, the oceans would be boiling off ...
Bwaaaaahhaaaaaaa.......Yeah, sure. how could they be boiling off, when your prog masters kept saying the oceans were rising? Would you make up your fucking mind?

Also a fact is that it's pointless to address the issue with the willfully ignorant right.
They must think climate change is instantaneous.

Considering that the entire planet and everything on it was created in a mere seven days, it is quite possible and likely that climate change is instantaneous.

have a care with the basic laws of physics
Specifically which one(s)? Would it be the same ones that brought down 3 bldg's in near identical fashion by two airplanes hitting 2 different bldg's in 2 different locations-

have a care with the basic laws of physics
Specifically which one(s)? Would it be the same ones that brought down 3 bldg's in near identical fashion by two airplanes hitting 2 different bldg's in 2 different locations-

Close ... buildings fall down due to the direct effect of gravity ... the pressure force is the effect of gravity on the fluid medium as a whole ...

Yeah, that's willful ignorance ... you already knew that and just pretend you didn't ... political lies before scientific lies ... er ... semi-truths ... umm ... (wait for it) ... ah ... scientific conjecture ... there's the ticket ...

Also a fact is that it's pointless to address the issue with the willfully ignorant right.

Warmist/alarmists keeps saying climate change is real, yet fail to realize no one is disputing it.

Sun Rise in the East is a fact!

Water flows downhill is a fact!

Sun is bigger than Earth is a fact!

Climate change has existed for at least 400,000,000 years, is a fact!

These statements are long held to be true and based on reality, yet for some reason warmist/alarmists feel the need to say "Climate change is real", again and again, as if there is special knowledge lurking behind it.

To me it is a sign of science illiteracy, since the obvious doesn't needs years of repeating, as if it is new knowledge that needs to be brought up again and again.

Only science illiterates repeats 2 centuries long, well known understanding, that climate change is real over and over.

Forum List

Back