If global warming is a reality Wheres the January thaw

There is no guarantee that global mean temperature increase steadily. Weather and climate have never been that predictable. If only...

It thawed in these parts last week. Got up over 50 I believe. I don't see a big change in our weather and if I were to guess this year has more snow and is colder, like tonight and tomorrow.

i actually read the other day that it would be normal for us to experience a mini cooling period before global warming sets in.

i lol'd

First, they changed the term from global warming to climate change.

Forget all the past predictions that were totally false.

There are no more predictions being made because they cannot afford to keep being wrong.

They claim whatever you see when you look out the window as proof of climate change. Snow, heat or anything in between is all evidence that climate change exists.

You cannot win an argument because Gore declared years ago that there is no more debate.

Pay more money when they force you and make the people in charge ridiculously wealthy. Making sure they are filthy rich and able to live in their mansions and fly their private jets is the only way to save the planet.

Use your low flow toilet and flush it 5 times because using more water in the long run will save the planet.

Use your curly bulbs if you didn't stock up on incandescent bulbs because using mercury based bulbs that require hazmat handling if they break is the only way to save the planet.

Drive your electric car and risk getting stranded halfway to work because you are the problem if you drive a dependable gas vehicle. Only people driving a Prius or Smart Car really care and the rest of us are bad people.

Pay a voluntary fine by putting your credit card in a machine at the airport. It's none of your business where they money goes, but it will ease your conscience for being evil and flying.

Turn your heater way down even though you will be grossly uncomfortable. Obama said we just can't keep the thermostat at 72 degrees. Don't put a log in the fireplace. Don't turn on small electric heaters. If you stay warm, you are evil. I don't care if you are sick or have small children, that's no excuse.

Cow farts are just as dangerous as engine exhaust, so if you eat meat and cause farmers to keep raising cattle, you are evil.

You are supposed to ride trains to work. If you live where there are none, then you are bad. Only politicians and celebrities can fly around in private jets and ride in limos. You are not special, so conserve and make sure there is enough for the Obama's next vacation.

The rules are simple in the new America. Do as you are told. Do not question authority.

Last edited:
They care barely predict a week ahead and you think they know what will happen years from now?

after all NYC was supposed to be underwater years ago.

It thawed in these parts last week. Got up over 50 I believe. I don't see a big change in our weather and if I were to guess this year has more snow and is colder, like tonight and tomorrow.

I've been working in Toronto since Oct, and it is really, really, really cold here. People say it's the coldest winter they've had in 20 years.

You guys crack me up. We're having an actual winter for one year, and you guys think this is proof that the planet is not getting hotter. For most of the past decade, we have had one mild winter after another, and now we get one winter like we used to get every year. BTW, many parts of the southern hemisphere are seeing record breaking heat.

Graph of the Day: Record heat wave in Argentina, December 2013

Australia Rings In The New Year With Record-Breaking Heat Wave | ThinkProgress

Current heatwave might not be the last | News24

You guys crack me up. We're having an actual winter for one year, and you guys think this is proof that the planet is not getting hotter. For most of the past decade, we have had one mild winter after another, and now we get one winter like we used to get every year. BTW, many parts of the southern hemisphere are seeing record breaking heat.

Graph of the Day: Record heat wave in Argentina, December 2013

Australia Rings In The New Year With Record-Breaking Heat Wave | ThinkProgress

Current heatwave might not be the last | News24

Record cold winters for six years running in Europe. Millions of animals frozen to death in the last 5 years on both the northern and southern hemispheres and you trot out a proven false Think Progress story?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It's been snowing the same amount pretty much every year the past 10 years. I think maybe one of them was mild.

Our winters have been the same over the years. Sometimes a little mild, always snow and variations in temps. Of course, liberals said that weather isn't an indication of global warming, so why bring up the temps?

All predictions have been wrong, which makes me think the ones sounding the alarms don't have their facts straight. Were they just deliberately trying to scare people into supporting radical legislation and figured that once passed, it wouldn't matter that lies were told?

Global Warming is a Natural process that happens on this planet.

AGW is the religious dogma that the cultists follow.

CO2 does NOT drive climate.

You guys crack me up. We're having a few mild winters for a decade, and you guys think this is proof that humans are causing unnatural warming. For the past 2.5 million years we've been in an ice age, and now we get one decade of relative warm. BTW, many parts of the norther hemisphere are seeing record breaking cold.

Forum List

Back