If George Floyd Was a Good Citizen in Texas He Would Not Have Died in Minneapolis Ergo He is Responsible for His Own Death; Enter Politics

I guess I happened to avoid that DNA strand, but you weren’t so fortunate.

Check your privilege...

We have been through this. The average income in my area is higher than the highest suburb of Chicago. Our weather is FAR better too I might add.

Actually, you've never said what 'area' you live in, because you know I could check it and call bullshit on you.

I am sure your ghetto apartment puts it to shame. Keep voting for Democrats and you may get an upgrade. They love rewarding failure.

Actually, my Condo is very nice... and I'm about to sell it for 20% more than I paid for it.

You keep forgetting the demographics of YOUR party. The poorest of the poor and the richest of the rich vote for commie Democrats. Those that can’t succeed and those that want to control everything. Too bad you morons can’t see that.

Actually, the Demographics of our party is pretty diverse compared to the GOP, which is mostly just dumb white people in Jesusland.

The ones who are perfectly happy living in squalor as long as their squalor is slightly better than black people's.

Actually, you've never said what 'area' you live in, because you know I could check it and call bullshit on you.

Do some research on areas in the South. You will find many with higher average incomes than yours and a lower cost of living.

Actually, my Condo is very nice... and I'm about to sell it for 20% more than I paid for it.

I am sure your “condo” is just fabulous. Do your condo fees include pressure washing the graffiti off the side of the building every month?

Actually, the Demographics of our party is pretty diverse compared to the GOP, which is mostly just dumb white people in Jesusland.

Who cares. I don’t care one bit about diversity. It is a useless, idiotic talking point. It doesn’t bother me one bit if a black family moves in next to me, but I don’t support forced diversity where projects are built in golf club communities just to be “fair” and “diverse”. That is crap.

The ones who are perfectly happy living in squalor as long as their squalor is slightly better than black people's.

Yeah, those making quite a bit more than you, my family included, vote overwhemingly Republican. If they are living in squalor, where do you live? Oh yeah, a high tax blue-state with very strict gun laws and yet one of the highest gun violence(death) rates in the country. Yeah, you Democrats sure are a brilliant bunch of losers.

Bad cops and bad people attract each other.
Isn't it amazing how all these innocent people end up in the presence of the police. This guy was released from prison.....Didn't take him long to attract the police again.

Minor drug and theft charges.
There is a well known link between poverty and crime.
In general, crime is the fault of injustices in society, not individuals.
Then perhaps his parents should have found a fucking job and raised their goddamn son right. He had free will when he stuck that pistol in a pregnant woman's belly.

That is not well covered or explained, and certainly was not a major criminal act.
Pretty much insignificant.
Not at all as bad an a cop deliberately putting his knee across Floyd's throat.

You lying son of a bitch, if you watch the videos his knee is not close to the criminals throat.

Anyone watching the video sees his shin right across the throat of George Floyd.
Not only that, but the cop also clearly is pressing on the carotid artery, deliberately trying to cause unconsciousness.
The knee may be on the ground, but the point of putting the knee there was to cause the leg blow the knee to intentionally cause death by an incredibly uncomfortable way.
It was not just deliberate murder, but torture.

Once again you're lying your ass off. Floyd was on his side facing away from the officer and the officers knee was on his shoulder and the back of his head, not the throat. Floyd was complaining of not being able to breathe while they were trying to put him in the police car. He was clearly resisting and not listening to the officers. He had fentanyl, meth and marijuana in his system, the 11 ng/ml he had onboard is a fatal dose alone, add the other drugs and he was a dead man walking. That's what killed him not the officers. What are ya gonna do when the offices are acquitted?

Totally and completely wrong.
Floyd is not on his side, but on his stomach, with 3 cops on top of him.
And while sometimes the knee is on the back of his neck, sometime the knee is on the ground and the cop's shin is across the neck.
And since the head is turned to the side so that the face is not in the hot asphault, the shin then is across the carotid artery.
With the cop on his back, he also could not move his rib cage to breath.

800.jpeg

He not only was not resisting, but had committed no crime.
The bills claimed to be counterfeit were real.

Stupid is as stupid does. Floyd was stupid. Life is hard. Life is really hard when you're stupid. Smart people stay away from cops.

Probably true, since I think doing drugs is a fairly stupid thing to do.
But murder is still far worse.
I can endure stupidity and drug abuse by others around me, but a murderer has to be lock up away from people.

I'm not defending the cop, believe me. There are many a cop who shouldn't be cops. However, my point is that the stupid people and bad cops will eventually find each other.

Isn't it amazing how all these innocent people end up in the presence of the police. This guy was released from prison.....Didn't take him long to attract the police again.

Then perhaps his parents should have found a fucking job and raised their goddamn son right. He had free will when he stuck that pistol in a pregnant woman's belly.

That is not well covered or explained, and certainly was not a major criminal act.

You lying son of a bitch, if you watch the videos his knee is not close to the criminals throat.

Anyone watching the video sees his shin right across the throat of George Floyd.
Not only that, but the cop also clearly is pressing on the carotid artery, deliberately trying to cause unconsciousness.
The knee may be on the ground, but the point of putting the knee there was to cause the leg blow the knee to intentionally cause death by an incredibly uncomfortable way.

Once again you're lying your ass off. Floyd was on his side facing away from the officer and the officers knee was on his shoulder and the back of his head, not the throat. Floyd was complaining of not being able to breathe while they were trying to put him in the police car. He was clearly resisting and not listening to the officers. He had fentanyl, meth and marijuana in his system, the 11 ng/ml he had onboard is a fatal dose alone, add the other drugs and he was a dead man walking. That's what killed him not the officers. What are ya gonna do when the offices are acquitted?

And while sometimes the knee is on the back of his neck, sometime the knee is on the ground and the cop's shin is across the neck.
And since the head is turned to the side so that the face is not in the hot asphault, the shin then is across the carotid artery.

800.jpeg

Body cam footage shows you're still lying. Go away child, the dude died of an OD, there were no signs of asphyxia noted in the autopsy.

Wrong.
There were 2 autopsies, and both said it was asphyxia.
They both noted drugs, but said drugs were not at all a cause of death.

{...
The autopsy report from Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."
...}
Neck compression prevented blood flow to the heart.

This is dangerous and deadly:
floyd1_720.jpg

No one but a criminal would have done this.

{...

Pressure on the torso can limit chest rise, and added pressure on other parts of the body can decrease cardiac return (the volume of blood coming back from the limbs).

Looking at a longer, unedited bystander video posted on Facebook, the first thing I notice is that Floyd's voice sounds gravelly, and he repeatedly says, "I can't breathe." EMS and police are sometimes trained that anyone who says "I can't breathe" is lying -- because if you can speak, you can breathe. This is not true, and there are many reasons why people might say "I can't breathe" and still be in medical distress. These reasons include increasing fatigue of respiratory muscles; blockage of pulmonary blood flow; incomplete airway obstruction; and acidosis, a buildup of acid in the blood which triggers an increased breathing rate and causes the sensation of shortness of breath.
...}

800.jpeg

Stupid is as stupid does. Floyd was stupid. Life is hard. Life is really hard when you're stupid. Smart people stay away from cops.

I can endure stupidity and drug abuse by others around me, but a murderer has to be lock up away from people.

I'm not defending the cop, believe me. There are many a cop who shouldn't be cops. However, my point is that the stupid people and bad cops will eventually find each other.

Sure, there are dozens of things both sides could have done differently and this could easily have been prevented.
But we don't have to worry about Floyd George anymore.
But we do have to worry not only about THESE ridiculously dangerous cops, but ALL cops being so terribly trained, arrogant, and oblivious to the fact they slowly murdered someone and did not even seem to realize it?

We need to ensure this does not happen to anyone else.
So we need to send a clear message that this sort of physical abuse, piling on, is murder when police do it as much as anyone.
Police have no special privilege's, authority, powers, immunities, etc.
When they kill someone, that is even worse that anyone else because they are paid to be better trained than that.

Do some research on areas in the South. You will find many with higher average incomes than yours and a lower cost of living.

I am sure your “condo” is just fabulous. Do your condo fees include pressure washing the graffiti off the side of the building every month?

Who cares. I don’t care one bit about diversity. It is a useless, idiotic talking point. It doesn’t bother me one bit if a black family moves in next to me, but I don’t support forced diversity where projects are built in golf club communities just to be “fair” and “diverse”. That is crap.

Yeah, those making quite a bit more than you, my family included, vote overwhemingly Republican. If they are living in squalor, where do you live? Oh yeah, a high tax blue-state with very strict gun laws and yet one of the highest gun violence(death) rates in the country. Yeah, you Democrats sure are a brilliant bunch of losers.

Diversity is not useless.
Unless you have reasonable frequent contact, then you will be ignorant and adopt false stereotypes that are not accurate or fair.
You also need diversity so that the children of all economic layers get the same education at the same schools. Otherwise the schools of poor people will be discriminated against and their children prevented from having the same opportunities.
Diversity is how you prevent false propaganda and discriminatory spending.

800.jpeg

Sure, there are dozens of things both sides could have done differently and this could easily have been prevented.
But we do have to worry not only about THESE ridiculously dangerous cops, but ALL cops being so terribly trained, arrogant, and oblivious to the fact they slowly murdered someone and did not even seem to realize it?

So we need to send a clear message that this sort of physical abuse, piling on, is murder when police do it as much as anyone.
When they kill someone, that is even worse that anyone else because they are paid to be better trained than that.

Stupid people and bad cops will always find each other. That's life.

Diversity is not useless.
Unless you have reasonable frequent contact, then you will be ignorant and adopt false stereotypes that are not accurate or fair.
You also need diversity so that the children of all economic layers get the same education at the same schools. Otherwise the schools of poor people will be discriminated against and their children prevented from having the same opportunities.
Diversity is how you prevent false propaganda and discriminatory spending.

I guess I misspoke. Diversity isn’t completely useless, however, the US has put far too much emphasis on it at the expense of much more beneficial measures.

What privilege would that be, I've worked my ass off for everything I have. I've never collected unemployment and was never without a job for more than 2 weeks unless I chose to be. I've done jobs that would have you throwing up your guts, but I needed the work. So just stuff your ignorant commie terms.

The privilege of being white.

You've probably never been rejected for a job because of the color of your skin or pulled over by a cop because he felt like it.

Actually I have on both counts, but in your ignorance you think you can judge people you have never met. That's the problem with you fucking commies, you think you're all knowing, when in fact you don't know jack shit. So run on down to your CPUSA meeting and with any luck you'll catch covid and die the miserable death you so richly deserve.

The fact is that anyone who believes that police should act as jury and executioners are worthless traitors
Well then what are the lifelong thugs that refuse to do anything the police tell them? They are acting as part of their own jury and judge, and doing it very stupidly.

800.jpeg

Body cam footage shows you're still lying. Go away child, the dude died of an OD, there were no signs of asphyxia noted in the autopsy.

Wrong.

{...
The autopsy report from Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."
...}

floyd1_720.jpg

{...

Pressure on the torso can limit chest rise, and added pressure on other parts of the body can decrease cardiac return (the volume of blood coming back from the limbs).

Looking at a longer, unedited bystander video posted on Facebook, the first thing I notice is that Floyd's voice sounds gravelly, and he repeatedly says, "I can't breathe." EMS and police are sometimes trained that anyone who says "I can't breathe" is lying -- because if you can speak, you can breathe. This is not true, and there are many reasons why people might say "I can't breathe" and still be in medical distress. These reasons include increasing fatigue of respiratory muscles; blockage of pulmonary blood flow; incomplete airway obstruction; and acidosis, a buildup of acid in the blood which triggers an increased breathing rate and causes the sensation of shortness of breath.
...}

Blah, blah, blah, nothing alters the fact the Floyd had a self administered LETHAL dose of drugs on board. That's why he was acting so erratically and ultimately, why he died.

Actually, I've posted the poverty maps many times. Jesusland is the poorest part of the country.

If it does, they must be doing a great job, I haven't seen any graffiti on any of the buildings in 17 years here. They must be anti-graffitti ninjas.

Actually, working at home the last few months, I've noticed that we have groundsmen who come in once a week and a cleaning crew for the common areas...

Actually, why do we have "golf club communities" to start with? Tear down the golf courses and put up affordable housing, it benefits more people. Problem solved.

Talking to you would be easier if you weren't so piss ignorant. Chicago hasn't had "Strict gun laws" since 2010, when the McDonald decision invalidated most of them.

Chicago has a high murder rate because LOTS OF PEOPLE LIVE HERE. Our per capita rate is lower than St. Louis, Cleveland, Detroit and Milwaukee and New Orleans.

800.jpeg

Wrong.

{...
...}

floyd1_720.jpg

{...

...}

Blah, blah, blah, nothing alters the fact the Floyd had a self administered LETHAL dose of drugs on board. That's why he was acting so erratically and ultimately, why he died.

No, BOTH autopsies said the drugs did not cause death.
The police caused the death.
That is why the autopsies ruled it homicide.
It would not have been ruled as homicide if drug related.

800.jpeg

Wrong.

{...
...}

floyd1_720.jpg

{...

...}

No, BOTH autopsies said the drugs did not cause death.
The police caused the death.
That is why the autopsies ruled it homicide.
It would not have been ruled as homicide if drug related.

And he was pretty stupid. Life is really hard when you're stupid.

Actually I have on both counts, but in your ignorance you think you can judge people you have never met. That's the problem with you fucking commies, you think you're all knowing, when in fact you don't know jack shit. So run on down to your CPUSA meeting and with any luck you'll catch covid and die the miserable death you so richly deserve.

If you didn't get a job, it was probably because you were an asshole.
If you got pulled over, it's probably because you were doing something wrong.

Check Your Privilege.

Actually, I've posted the poverty maps many times. Jesusland is the poorest part of the country.

Yeah, most certainly in areas that are Democratic strongholds. My area is staunch Republican and thus not poor.

Actually, why do we have "golf club communities" to start with? Tear down the golf courses and put up affordable housing, it benefits more people. Problem solved.

Right, why reward successful folks. Let’s reward unsuccessful folks. Equality of outcome instead of equality of opportunity is what you guys want. It is anti-American and idiotic.

Chicago has a high murder rate because LOTS OF PEOPLE LIVE HERE. Our per capita rate is lower than St. Louis, Cleveland, Detroit and Milwaukee and New Orleans.

Congrats...I notice many of the suburbs in and around Chicago itself are near the top of the list. I would personally lump all of those together.

800.jpeg

The cops did not cause this....

Stop blaming the cops.

FLOYD was a huge violent man who was often on drugs and a threat to others including the cops............a knee to the back of the neck to hold this VIOLENT criminal down did not harm him. Floyd just having had Covid, and OD'ing on illegal drugs did.

Cops put a knee to back of many criminals every day.

If you didn't get a job, it was probably because you were an asshole.
If you got pulled over, it's probably because you were doing something wrong.

Check Your Privilege.

I told you this once before that I got pulled over in a predominately black neighborhood many years ago coming home from the hospital very late at night/early in the am. I wasn’t speeding or doing anything wrong, but, as I was told, I looked “out of place” and ”fit the profile” of someone who may be buying drugs. My car was searched. I was cooperative and polite. There was one black and one white cop. They were in turn polite, to because I was white, mind you, they pulled me over for nothing, but because I wasn’t confronttional and was cooperative. Had I gotten out with an attitude of “why did you pull me over, I wasn’t doing anything pigs”, well, guess what, it may have been a much different experience. I understood why they pulled me over. I have some common sense. I understand why I was profiled. I was ok with it. I didn’t have a chip on my shoulder.

New Topics

Forum List

Back