If Fox is not a news organization, what is CNN?

The same thing as CBS, PBS, ABS, NBS, MSPCP, The AP and Reuters.

Global agitprop corporations owned by the same handful of elitist pieces of shit.

Fox seems to be wanting to join their ranks.

Unbelievable.
The answer to your thread question is "Infotainment", same as FOX.
As to the substance, I always think it is funny when anybody on either sided of the political divide is caught saying exactly what they think. :abgg2q.jpg:

The difference is you don't see any liberals citing CNN. Quite the contrary, we think of them as having a strong conservative bias, due to hard how they worked to put Trump into office in 2016.

In fact, you don't see liberals citing any TV news. LIberals generally don't get news from TV. We go to the primary sources.

This is CNN

DsGRhSaVAAABa0s

The difference is you don't see any liberals citing CNN. Quite the contrary, we think of them as having a strong conservative bias, due to hard how they worked to put Trump into office in 2016.

In fact, you don't see liberals citing any TV news. LIberals generally don't get news from TV. We go to the primary sources.

That’s a long winded way of saying CNN can no longer be considered a primary source for Liberals. Uncertainty and Doubt will plague their position as to who might be pulling the strings. Zucker shit the bed violating any integrity that ever shrouded Journalism.

That’s a long winded way of saying CNN can no longer be considered a primary source for Liberals. Uncertainty and Doubt will plague their position as to who might be pulling the strings. Zucker shit the bed violating any integrity that ever shrouded Journalism.
Don't fool yourself... Most people don't actually want news. If they did, there would be more news. This won't do much to CNN's numbers. They'll still be shitty. But there. And people here, and elsewhere, will still source them as news.

CNN is a Chinese-owned biological cootie factory that cranks out mind-rotting Soviet-style agitprop which the left gobbles up like two-day old spilled fuck.

The left really loves the taste of their daily portion of two-day old spilled fuck. That's everything they live and breathe for: It reminds them of the gooey stains that were left on their mommie's beds, after their fathers walked out on them and their weird Uncles started spending alot of time with their mommies.

It's probably a good thing I'm not the POTUS, because I'd probably authorize a fucking drone strike on CNN right about now.

But I'm not the President, so I can't.

Last edited:
A news organization.

Please refer to the post above yours. Thank you.
No thanks.
CNN one day soon will have a large number of people give then credit where credit is due to their treasonous actions many will be killed and that will go for all leftist liars and traitors no excuse will be given for their reaction or will be needed.

A news organization.

Please refer to the post above yours. Thank you.
No thanks.
CNN one day soon will have a large number of people give then credit where credit is due to their treasonous actions many will be killed and that will go for all leftist liars and traitors no excuse will be given for their reaction or will be needed.
I have no problem with CNN. I just do not rely solely on CNN or any one news, infotainment, or information source. Facts are facts and usually backed up or discounted by other sources. They are no better or worse than the others and are quite useful, many times. It pays to switch sources often if not constantly and do not forget reputable print and online sources. The fringes sources are rarely correct, often in substance and more often than not, in interpretation. My experience is, the majority of the mainstream sources get it right most of the time, but it is important to keep an open mind on breaking news and what it really means.

thats true for me

my yahoo newsfeed gives me stuff from all souces, including conservative sources

after that i look for actual quotes or facts to complete the picture

Facebook.

New Topics

Forum List

Back