'If four Americans get killed, it's not OPTIMAL': Obama's extraordinary response to C

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Wingnuts got themselves a new "you didn't build that". Yippee!

And, um, Obama actually used the phrase "not optimal" because the person he was addressing -- Jon Stewart -- used the word "optimal" in questioning him:

Stewart asked Obama whether the investigation would address communication problems that contributed to confusion about the circumstances of the attack in Benghazi.

"Because I would say, even you would admit, it was not the optimal response, at least to the American people, as far as all of us being on the same page," Stewart said.

And Obama agreed: "it's not optimal."

You see, Barack Obama is a human being, with normal human conversational habits. Someone uses a word in speaking to him and he includes the word in his reply. This is how ordinary human speech works.

But it won't matter. This is now a gaffe. This is now a scandal. And Mitt Romney will be damned if he's not going to deprive himself of a ten-day self-righteousness-gasm in response to it.

No More Mister Nice Blog

2012-10-18T214403Z_241802848_GM1E8AJ0BRF01_RTRMADP_3_USA-CAMPAIGN-OBAMA.JPG

XXXXXXX[/IMG]

Thank you Mods for pulling down the picture..

The un-American pig who posted the photo of a murdered America diplomat while his family is still grieving should be ashamed.

To imply that POTUS doesn't care about the murders of American is just shameful.

You people make us sick.

The un-American pig who posted the photo of a murdered America diplomat while his family is still grieving should be ashamed.

To imply that POTUS doesn't care about the murders of American is just shameful.

You people make us sick.

Perhaps s0n..........but you and the rest of the k00ks will be the ones grieving in 20 days........FTMFW. ANd Im going to be splitting my sides laughing.........my balls will likely hurt too!!!:D:D:D

clint_eastwood___2011_06_28_by_mzenek-d3kd6ks_zps5b44bd0c.jpg

Make sure to stop in here on election night s0n and get a hyper-dose of reality...........and some boulder sized salt in the wound compliments of me!!!!:badgrin::badgrin:

You people make us sick.

Really? I thought that was the picture of the attempted rescue to getting Stevens to a hospital? I know that his pants were backwards and belt removed, but really, they were trying. Pics and all, well it was an autograph moment, no?

Seriously, a few scant weeks ago that was what you folks were selling. Now suddenly, it's obscene?

You people make us sick.

Why do you lib trades run from that picture?

Here you go WillowTree and the rw OP w/ an axe to grind, in case you missed it :)

Wingnuts got themselves a new "you didn't build that". Yippee!

And, um, Obama actually used the phrase "not optimal" because the person he was addressing -- Jon Stewart -- used the word "optimal" in questioning him:

Stewart asked Obama whether the investigation would address communication problems that contributed to confusion about the circumstances of the attack in Benghazi.

"Because I would say, even you would admit, it was not the optimal response, at least to the American people, as far as all of us being on the same page," Stewart said.

And Obama agreed: "it's not optimal."

You see, Barack Obama is a human being, with normal human conversational habits. Someone uses a word in speaking to him and he includes the word in his reply. This is how ordinary human speech works.

But it won't matter. This is now a gaffe. This is now a scandal. And Mitt Romney will be damned if he's not going to deprive himself of a ten-day self-righteousness-gasm in response to it.

No More Mister Nice Blog

Forum List

Back