If everyone has to wear a mask.....ummm...where exactly will we get them?

We are generally out of all sorts of masks due to the demand in Hospitals and other places....if the government orders people to wear masks...where will they get them.......

Ohhhhhh, I get it....it becomes a confined to your home without having to order people to be confined to your home......you can't be in public without a mask.....so you are essentially confined to your home....

this is why we don't trust government....

You are confused about the type of masks being suggested for different purposes. You are not
intelligent enough to understand.

The masks that "everyone" should wear are simple and can be made at home or using a bandana or a scarf will work. These
are NOT the kind of masks which we health care pros need and which are in short supply.

Learn. Then type.
And those are nothing but eyewash for sheeple like yourself. Idiot!

Wrong. moron. As always. You are just wrong.

w
Use a scarf or a bandana.
Do you have any fucking notion whatsoever of how friggin small a corona virus cell is? Try 20–140 nm. That's nano meters or 0.000,000, 020 to 0.000,000,140 meters. In short you can't even see it with the most powerful optical microscope avaliable. It takes an electron microscope to see one. Now compare that to the openings in a piece of cloth than are clearly visible with the naked unaided human eye. What good is your bandana gonna do or the idiotic dust and surgical masks that a lot of idiots are running around with on their faces? Answer, not one little bitty bit.
The analogy I've been using is trying to shift flour with a piece of chicken wire but even that doesn't come close to describe the actual size disparity. We're talking about several orders of magnitude here. One order of magnitude is a factor of a thousand.
You can use fabric with a piece of air filter inserted and elastic straps to hold it tight to your face...there are videos on youtube showing how to make them...
Apparently you have no clue nor do the idiots on that website. The only good those sorts of masks do are for infected people who are sneezing and coughing they do limit the range of the aerosol spray emitted from infected people to some extent. However those folks have no damn business at all running around in public in any kind of getup.

Dumb ass. Most infected people are not symptomatic. So...these masks will stop THEM from spreading.

You fucks are just fucking wrong about everything.
BULLSHIT! If they are asymptomatic then they are not coughing and sneezing so those types of masks do NOTHING! Now whose the dumbass, asshole?

They are talking and breathing. You are wrong. Like morons usually are. Just fucking wrong.

My wife sent me this last week...can't link it cuz it came as a screen cap via text.

Screenshot_2020-04-03-12-59-14.png

We are generally out of all sorts of masks due to the demand in Hospitals and other places....if the government orders people to wear masks...where will they get them.......

Ohhhhhh, I get it....it becomes a confined to your home without having to order people to be confined to your home......you can't be in public without a mask.....so you are essentially confined to your home....

I checked because there are no masks to be found in our little town, let alone the really good ones that the healthcare workers need.
Later, however, a White House official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to relate internal discussions, said that the guidance being considered is “narrowly targeted to areas with high community transmission” and that the matter remains under discussion.

I'm really hoping that informant is right.

Not N95 masks. Make your own. Certainly you have something in youyr gun toting gear.

Not N95 masks. Make your own. Certainly you have something in youyr gun toting gear.

Are you making your masks out of duct tape and wondering why you can't breathe?

:laughing0301:

Are you making your masks out of duct tape and wondering why you can't breathe?

:laughing0301:
Actually, I am using fabric. You should try it instead of whining.

Forum List

Back