If ever there was a petition you should sign

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Copy/pasted this from my FB page:

"PLEASE READ. I was not aware of this technicality in U.S. elections. It seems if some states' electoral votes that have yet to be submitted, are submitted with Hillary's name before December 19th, then Hillary could actually win the election. On the chance that this could actually change the election results to reflect the majority of the people, please sign. It could possibly help us avoid a Trump presidency. PLEASE READ, SIGN & SHARE."

And here's the link:

Electoral College Electors: Electoral College Make Hillary Clinton President on December 19

Hey, its worth a try.

Desperatiom....fear....stupid times 354678465354

Typical liberal, always looking for a way to deny the will of the people.
The voters or the electoral college will?
Trump will win the popular vote by the time the votes are all counted...suck to be a libtard...you lose again.
POTUS-libtards lose
Senate-libtards lose
HOR-Libtards lose
SC-Libtards Lose

:badgrin:

Trump will win the popular vote by the time the votes are all counted...suck to be a libtard...you lose again.
POTUS-libtards lose
Senate-libtards lose
HOR-Libtards lose
SC-Libtards Lose

I didn't lose shit, that's just your childish BS show you put on to feel superior, which doesn't work....

Laughing at libtards still thinK that anything CNN says is truthful......They never learn :badgrin:

POTUS-libtards lose
Senate-libtards lose
HOR-Libtards lose
SC-Libtards Lose

Want to put some money on it?
Why you want to join the loser list?

Oh because I love losing.

$100?

Copy/pasted this from my FB page:

"PLEASE READ. I was not aware of this technicality in U.S. elections. It seems if some states' electoral votes that have yet to be submitted, are submitted with Hillary's name before December 19th, then Hillary could actually win the election. On the chance that this could actually change the election results to reflect the majority of the people, please sign. It could possibly help us avoid a Trump presidency. PLEASE READ, SIGN & SHARE."

And here's the link:

Electoral College Electors: Electoral College Make Hillary Clinton President on December 19

Hey, its worth a try.
and if someone did this if hillary won you would be calling the person a traitor...geezus you whine more than dottie ....

New Topics

Forum List

Back