If Election were today Ron Paul is statistically tied With Barack Obama!!!!

I agree.

I like Paul and what he has to say but never figured he would poll that high.

Booth is right its Way early to take too seriously though.

I still doubt whether 41% of Americans know who Ron Paul is.

He was a minor player in the 2008 GOP convention, has a primarily internet based following, has no significant bills attached to his name and for the most part is under the radar.

I would question who was polled to get that number of supporters

I still doubt whether 41% of Americans know who Ron Paul is.

He was a minor player in the 2008 GOP convention, has a primarily internet based following, has no significant bills attached to his name and for the most part is under the radar.

I would question who was polled to get that number of supporters

They refer to themselves as the "Tea Party Federation" now....

I would easily more prefer Ron Paul to Obama. And i was not a Paulian Republican.

Pretty stunning Poll results. Maybe people are starting to listen and support Dr. Paul's beliefs in real Freedom & Liberty. This is a fantastic and encouraging Poll. Go get em Dr. Paul! :)

Ron Paul is the only NON-RINO congressman.

It's awesome to see more and more Americans support his message of constitutionality & logic!

Major National Poll: Election 2012 – Barack Obama 42%, Ron Paul 41%

Holy Crap :eek:

I like Ron Paul but I'm a realist and never though he could poll this high.

Are you seriously quoting a rassmusussen poll? Wow. All that does is show ron paul doesnt have a snowball chance against obama. Thanks for the chuckle though.

Actually it shows Ron Paul within one percentage point of President Obama, and it also shows that among independent voters Ron Paul is clearly favored.

Ron Paul cannot win even in his pathetic excuse for a party

Forum List

Back