Zone1 If Disney Didn't Have A Woke Agenda It's Possible I Would Be More Understanding About A Black Mermaid

OIP.rR_FacAufih92uL8abMGXgHaGS

Hi. Im a Karen and Disney makes me mad.
Nice to meet you, Karen.

It's true that although the CGI doesn't look the greatest if it weren't for the fact that Wokewood Hollywood has been race swapping every single one of their main characters in their remakes I probably would be somewhat interested in this movie.

I'm just sick and tired of their agenda and Disney is pushing it too with their anti-white hate speech, but yeah I would think that it would be sort of odd that Ariel is suddenly black, but it wouldn't bother me as much. Here's the trailer for those of you who haven't seen it yet for the record.

You do know that mermaids aren't real don't you?

It's true that although the CGI doesn't look the greatest if it weren't for the fact that Wokewood Hollywood has been race swapping every single one of their main characters in their remakes I probably would be somewhat interested in this movie.

I'm just sick and tired of their agenda and Disney is pushing it too with their anti-white hate speech, but yeah I would think that it would be sort of odd that Ariel is suddenly black, but it wouldn't bother me as much. Here's the trailer for those of you who haven't seen it yet for the record.

You don't even know what woke is. A mermaid is a fictional character so it can be any color. So if you have a problem with the color of an imaginary character you have mental problems.

Forum List

Back