If Democrats win in November it will be a reward for bad behavior

Worse? They only way this could be worse, if the left wins and are beholden to this outrage, the normal people may have to stand up and be counted...I thought a Civil war was out of the question, I'm not so sure.

If the Democrats won the White House, the Senate and the House of Representatives, the first thing they'd do is raise taxes.

That would kill the economy, and many people would lose their businesses and jobs.

Then what?

Things will get worse.

Not in the short term. In the short term, Covid will magically disappear. And people will magically think racism is fixed, like they did when Obama was first elected.

It will be a few years of tax and spend and regulate everything and then we'll be in a Venezuelan hell.

Someone who reads this may already have me pictured typing while red in the face.

Not at all.

Help me understand why I am wrong for honestly fearing my country is setting itself back. I’m a father just like the next guy. Regardless of our different experiences, is this savagery worth the life of one man?Many men? Many people? Should I be concerned? Am I Allowed a say?

You cannot demand a society of equality and democracy, while never allowing others an opportunity to be involved. You are doing exactly what you feel is or was being done to you. Frauds.

Powerful people have control over you, as you stand proud being a savage. They will never relinquish power no matter how hard you do the work for them. After you help take us in the past, too define our present for the future you think you want, they will descend upon you.

Nothing happening is surprising. The Marxist and communistic portion of the greatest country in the world, is no longer fearful. They champion the demise openly.

The leadership of BLM are trained Marxists. From their mouths. Case Closed. They are segregating the country on purpose. They have a goal. You must decide if the end game is worth it.

They hold positions in our education system at every level. They also champion the demise of America. College professors openly hate whatever the cause is fighting.

These anti-freedom people have seats at every government level.

Forum List

Back