If democrats insist on nation wide mail in voting, we won’t have an election in November.

• Banned
People have been voting by mail for about 100 years. There has been very little fraud. The post office was trusted to deliver checks for the stimulus. Very few if any were misdirected or stolen.
Yea if you qualify for absentee ballots.. that’s great.
I encourage. But you better qualify and you better hurry up

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
People have been voting by mail for about 100 years. There has been very little fraud. The post office was trusted to deliver checks for the stimulus. Very few if any were misdirected or stolen.

Wait a second, you just said that voting by mail is wrong. Now you're saying it is okay?

Perhaps I'll buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself.

Shit. Shut down mail in! I’m for that. Republicans use it 3-1. No absentee ballets. No mail in. Get your ass to America if you’re overseas. Get your ass to the poll if your an 80 year old racist in the nursing home. All pubs anyway.

1. There is a big difference between a real voter requesting an absentee ballot, or sending out ballots to the living, the dead, the moved, dogs, and cats. See the difference? The extra votes are "harvested" and cast fraudulently.
2. Most stimulus checks are direct deposited, its much faster

Shit. Shut down mail in! I’m for that. Republicans use it 3-1. No absentee ballets. No mail in. Get your ass to America if you’re overseas. Get your ass to the poll if your an 80 year old racist in the nursing home. All pubs anyway.
Trump supports absentee voting where a real voter requests a ballot, but not blanket mail-in where the living, dead, moved, dogs, and cats get ballots that are then "harvested".
Look at the mail-in mess in NY for a simple election.

1. There is a big difference between a real voter requesting an absentee ballot, or sending out ballots to the living, the dead, the moved, dogs, and cats. See the difference? The extra votes are "harvested" and cast fraudulently.
The only voter fraud case was Republican ABSENTEE ballets in NC last election cycle. You seem to trust absentee.

Wait a second, you just said that voting by mail is wrong. Now you're saying it is okay?

Absentee ballots is totally different to what Democrats are offering Democrats are saying we will send you a ballot without any registration verification.

If the little radical leftist shit stains are in this thread defending all mail in voting, then you can be assured it's because it's CORRUPT, and that's their plan to STEAL THE ELECTION.

Sorry, demtrash, but we're ONTO THAT SCAM.

So the demtrash say "no delay of the election," and the right says "no all mail in voting." Sounds like a stalemate if you ask me, because we shouldn't have EITHER.

Hey, I have an idea, LETS ALL VOTE LIKE WE'VE DONE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS ALREADY.

The only voter fraud case was Republican ABSENTEE ballets in NC last election cycle. You seem to trust absentee.
And New Jersey Wisconsin 23,000,, See it doesn’t work

Perfect. No absentee ballets. Dems will clean up.

Perfect. No absentee ballets. Dems will clean up.
No all mail in either, sorry.

Absentee ballots is totally different to what Democrats are offering Democrats are saying we will send you a ballot without any registration verification.

Please link to that lunacy. Clearly you're either ignorant or lying; likely both.

And also please remember that there are 51 elections. That means that 51 different officials will be making the decision on (theorhetically) who would get these ballots. Mass mailing ballots to people in a phone book is not going to happen.

Additionally, as republicans are quick to point out, most of the counties have a republican official as the county clerk and most of the states have a Republican Secretary of State who certifies the elections.

If you're worried about widespread voter fraud; its going to happen on the Republicans watch.

Trump already has his excuse for losing in place and ready. He has no one to blame but himself and his crappy job performance.
It’s not trumps fault that you want to cheat.. it’s not trumps fault democrats are burning down America. It’s not trumps fault that you’re silencing doctors
Why cheat when the president is destroying his own chances at winning on a daily basis?

If the little radical leftist shit stains are in this thread defending all mail in voting, then you can be assured it's because it's CORRUPT, and that's their plan to STEAL THE ELECTION.

Sorry, demtrash, but we're ONTO THAT SCAM.

So the demtrash say "no delay of the election," and the right says "no all mail in voting." Sounds like a stalemate if you ask me, because we shouldn't have EITHER.

Hey, I have an idea, LETS ALL VOTE LIKE WE'VE DONE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS ALREADY.
Transparent. The whole right knows Trump dropped a giant turd in the White House the last 3 years and is going to lose big. Really big. To a zombie. So they are starting a narrative to claim they won but were cheated so they don’t have to look failure in the face. They can embrace victim hood like they own. I’ve never seen such mass victimhood occur in a group of people like the right.

Please link to that lunacy. Clearly you're either ignorant or lying; likely both.

And also please remember that there are 51 elections. That means that 51 different officials will be making the decision on (theorhetically) who would get these ballots. Mass mailing ballots to people in a phone book is not going to happen.

Additionally, as republicans are quick to point out, most of the counties have a republican official as the county clerk and most of the states have a Republican Secretary of State who certifies the elections.

If you're worried about widespread voter fraud; its going to happen on the Republicans watch.
I don’t know if you’re following along but Democrats just want to send out ballots to every citizen in the United States dead alive pets, with absolutely no way to verify that person alive if that person is real.. It’s going to be in court for at least 10 to 20 years don’t you guys want to have a chance at winning

Forum List

Back