If democrats had balls....

Like taking battering rams and zip ties to the Capitol?
You must mean like the 500 just arrested at the capitol. Or the saws and firebombs used to try to gain entrance to and burn down occupied federal buildings last summer by BLM. And not one zip tie was ever actually used for anything I heard of. But this is what we can expect now from a fascist organization like the Dumocraps now lead by their Kenyan idol: Obumma.

BOGUS EXPLANATIONS AND DEFLECTIONS.

You must mean like the 500 just arrested at the capitol. Or the saws and firebombs used to try to gain entrance to and burn down occupied federal buildings last summer by BLM. And not one zip tie was ever actually used for anything I heard of. But this is what we can expect now from a fascist organization like the Dumocraps now lead by their Kenyan idol: Obumma.

BOGUS EXPLANATIONS AND DEFLECTIONS.
I mean the 1/6 traitors and anyone that defends them.

I mean the 1/6 traitors and anyone that defends them.

How are the 1/6 traitors different from the Founding Fathers who revolted against the injustices of Britain and their tyrannical rulings?

No matter how you cook it, 1/6 was about the 2020 election, an election half the country thinks stinks to high heaven that more than 50 leftwing organizations came out and admitted they actively organized to steer the outcome of so that Trump couldn't get reelected!

THEY decided the election and that is ELECTION FRAUD. I might not have done what the 1/6 people did, but I applaud them for caring enough and being brave enough to do SOMETHING in a nation where everything we are told now is an outright LIE.

They should make an example out of Steve Bannon. Send the FBI at him in the middle of the night. Get him out of bed, don't let him get dressed and bring in. Make sure his hair is messed up and crazy looking when he take his mug shot like the late James Brown was. While he's being taken to a cell have a big dude named Bubba smack him on the ass as he goes by. Have it all on video.
They don't have balls. They fondle balls. Democrats disgusts me so much with their Estrogen Charged Panty Wetting Perpetual Menstrual Cycle PMS & Yellow Bellied Cowardice, that it makes me want to go out and Smoke Marlboros, Drink Rot Gut, Wrestle a Bear and slap a whore on the ass.

They are that much of a disappointment as men.

Freaking Castrated Menstruating Pussies each and every one of them, they are.

They should make an example out of Steve Bannon. Send the FBI at him in the middle of the night. Get him out of bed, don't let him get dressed and bring in. Make sure his hair is messed up and crazy looking when he take his mug shot like the late James Brown was. While he's being taken to a cell have a big dude named Bubba smack him on the ass as he goes by. Have it all on video.
The Democrats should use the power of the federal government as a tool - a weapon - to embarrass people they don't like?

Forum List

Back