If Democrats didn’t cheat, then why haven’t they tried to prosecute the thousands of witnesses who lied on their sworn affidavits?

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This seven minute video is from the Blue Collar Logic channel at YouTube. The speaker is named Jason, and he is a Trump supporter.

In beginning of the video, Jason shows some of the footage from the Georgia polling place where they continued counting ballots after everyone else had gone home.

After that, he makes a brilliant point, which I have quoted below. He says that if Democrats didn't cheat, they would want to investigate and prosecute the witnesses who lied on their affidavits. He says the fact that Democrats aren't doing this is proof that they cheated. I agree with him.

At 3:27, Jason says:

“In this case, these two Republican poll watchers swore in affidavits that the lady running the polling place announced that ballot counting had finished for the night, so they left, along with most of the people who were counting ballots. Then once they were gone, as we see in the video, cases of ballots were pulled out from under a table, and counting resumed. So if what these two poll watchers say is true, something dirty was caught on video in Georgia that night. We don’t have any audio, so we can’t hear if the person said that they were going to stop counting for the night. We just ave sworn affidavits that say that, and video footage that seems to back up that claim.”

“Now, here’s the thing that I haven’t really heard anyone talking about. If these two poll watchers are lying, and no one ever said that they were going to stop counting ballots for the night, then they’ve committed a crime. If they’re lying, it’s them that are trying to illegally change the outcome of this election. If they’re lying, I want them to go to jail. And if Trump’s legal team is coercing poll watchers to lie under oath to try to make this election seem fraudulent, then I want them held accountable too. “

“And guess what? So would every Trump hating Democrat in America. So if this video does not show Democrats cheating in this election, why don’t we hear any of them calling for an investigation into the two poll watchers? Why aren’t they chomping up the bit to destroy Trump and his legal team? Think about it. What they claim is that Trump is trying to falsely cast doubt on this election. They say that there’s no evidence of significant voter fraud, and they’re totally dismissing all claims. But why not nip it in the bud? If they truly thought that these were all false allegations that people have sworn to in affidavits, then put those people in prison. Make an example of them. In fact, I want you to. If any of these people have lied in their affidavits, I want them locked up. We can’t have people lying to cast doubt on our elections. We can’t have people creating a fake narrative to upset tens of millions of Americans into thinking that their candidate was cheated out of winning.”

Then at 5:51, Jason says:

“If everything that Democrats have done in Georgia, and elsewhere for that matter, is on the up and up, then Democrats would be calling for investigations. They’d want to look into all the people who have sworn under oath that they witnessed cheating – that there hasn’t been any wrongdoing, it would be in the Democrats’ best interest to investigate. If everything that Democrats have done was done by the book, this would be the opportunity to do what they’re been trying to do for four years now. This would be their opportunity to shut Trump up once and for all. And the fact that they’re unwilling to take it speaks volumes. Their silence is deafening.”

After that, he makes a brilliant point, which I have quoted below. He says that if Democrats didn't cheat, they would want to investigate and prosecute the witnesses who lied on their affidavits. He says the fact that Democrats aren't doing this is proof that they cheated. I agree with him.

Biden is illegitimate
The democrats went to war with Trump, a legitimate president, for four years.
Biden and the democrats will reap what they've sown over the next four years.
No. The Democrats will not be allowed to reap the sweat and toil of Republicans.

This seven minute video is from the Blue Collar Logic channel at YouTube. The speaker is named Jason, and he is a Trump supporter.

In beginning of the video, Jason shows some of the footage from the Georgia polling place where they continued counting ballots after everyone else had gone home.

“In this case, these two Republican poll watchers swore in affidavits that the lady running the polling place announced that ballot counting had finished for the night, so they left, along with most of the people who were counting ballots. Then once they were gone, as we see in the video, cases of ballots were pulled out from under a table, and counting resumed. So if what these two poll watchers say is true, something dirty was caught on video in Georgia that night. We don’t have any audio, so we can’t hear if the person said that they were going to stop counting for the night. We just ave sworn affidavits that say that, and video footage that seems to back up that claim.”

“Now, here’s the thing that I haven’t really heard anyone talking about. If these two poll watchers are lying, and no one ever said that they were going to stop counting ballots for the night, then they’ve committed a crime. If they’re lying, it’s them that are trying to illegally change the outcome of this election. If they’re lying, I want them to go to jail. And if Trump’s legal team is coercing poll watchers to lie under oath to try to make this election seem fraudulent, then I want them held accountable too. “

“And guess what? So would every Trump hating Democrat in America. So if this video does not show Democrats cheating in this election, why don’t we hear any of them calling for an investigation into the two poll watchers? Why aren’t they chomping up the bit to destroy Trump and his legal team? Think about it. What they claim is that Trump is trying to falsely cast doubt on this election. They say that there’s no evidence of significant voter fraud, and they’re totally dismissing all claims. But why not nip it in the bud? If they truly thought that these were all false allegations that people have sworn to in affidavits, then put those people in prison. Make an example of them. In fact, I want you to. If any of these people have lied in their affidavits, I want them locked up. We can’t have people lying to cast doubt on our elections. We can’t have people creating a fake narrative to upset tens of millions of Americans into thinking that their candidate was cheated out of winning.”

“If everything that Democrats have done in Georgia, and elsewhere for that matter, is on the up and up, then Democrats would be calling for investigations. They’d want to look into all the people who have sworn under oath that they witnessed cheating – that there hasn’t been any wrongdoing, it would be in the Democrats’ best interest to investigate. If everything that Democrats have done was done by the book, this would be the opportunity to do what they’re been trying to do for four years now. This would be their opportunity to shut Trump up once and for all. And the fact that they’re unwilling to take it speaks volumes. Their silence is deafening.”

Your remarks are out of wack. Nobody is creating a fake narrative except for trump, and that is the reason why Dems are not responding. The election speaks for itself in that the majority of voters (a 7 million vote majority) are sick and tired of trump's divisive behavior and the disaster he has created for our country at home and abroad. There is nothing to respond to, and you wouldn't respond if the reverse were true. In trump's world, sworn affidavits mean nothing, as undermining our laws and constant lying is in vogue, and pardons for trump's bad cast of characters are on the horizon.

Last edited:
I do not know what people will do. But do not turn in anyone for doing anything against the Progs Politicians. Do not defend a Prog citizen un less it is important to you. Do not do business in their areas unless you have. In a jury, a Prog is guilty. A person against Progs is innocent. There is more and this is not proactive violence by individuals. Its just more signs that this is getting there. Prog politicians played politics with this virus. The Result...Many dead with the loss of rights and many impoverished or out of business for their goals.

as always you took them to school and they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. :auiqs.jpg:

Your remarks are out of wack. Nobody is creating a fake narrative except for trump, and that is the reason why Dems are not responding. The election speaks for itself in that the majority of voters (a 7 million vote majority) are sick and tired of trump's divisive behavior and the disaster he has created for our country at home and abroad. There is nothing to respond to, and you wouldn't respond if the reverse were true.

yeah yeah,blah blah blah from you trolls as always.

He says that if Democrats didn't cheat, they would want to investigate and prosecute the witnesses who lied on their affidavits.

Because most of them aren't lying. They're just stupid and/or crazy, like the Trump supporters here. That's not a crime. We don't want to prosecute the mentally handicapped, and that's literally what most of those people are.

And so faceplants your theory.

A guy name Jason from Youtube?

Unless the testimony is presented in court, it would be a worthless endeavor going after these people. Here in Arizona the Trump lawyer admitted receiving affidavits known to be lies and the judge tossed the case based on the lawyer's uncertainty whether those submitted were actually true or lies. Why don't the Democrats prosecute? Because neither the Democrats nor the courts are going to needlessly go through affidavits doing the Trump lawyer's job of determining which affidavits are fake.

I do not know what people will do. But do not turn in anyone for doing anything against the Progs Politicians. Do not defend a Prog citizen un less it is important to you. Do not do business in their areas unless you have. In a jury, a Prog is guilty. A person against Progs is innocent. There is more and this is not proactive violence by individuals. Its just more signs that this is getting there. Prog politicians played politics with this virus. The Result...Many dead with the loss of rights and many impoverished or out of business for their goals.
I go out of my way to avoid even spending money in the austin area just so that none of my money goes to the city or county in taxes.

I probably wouldn't let a lib loon die right in front of me, but I'd be less inclined to risk anything to help them. They declared us to be their enemies long before Trump anyway, he was just a catalyst for them to go full retard.

The trials would take too long, as the perjured testimony of each defendant would be read into evidence. The laughter at the absurdity of the RWNJs' "evidence" of voter fraud would force the presiding judge(s) to constantly restore order.

The silliness of the impeached president trump and his head-clown for his legal team, Oozie Giuliani, needs no help looking stupid by having the Democrats bring charges against the RWNJs who are lying to further extend the cheeto-in-chief's asinine legal circus.

The entire four years the impeached president trump spent in the White House increased the stupidity level among conservatives and centrists exponentially. No one knows when this ongoing increase will end. That decision must be made by the RWNJs themselves.

Maybe she just wasn't praying hard enough.

Forum List

Back