If COVID had nothing to do with the election, can someone explain to me why

Cities & States are now re-opening with no restrictions, yet there are twice the daily COVID cases as one year ago.

I'll wait.

First, many of the reopoenings are being done against medical advice. They're politically driven, mostly by your side. You're causing the problem, then blaming others for it.

Second, the new case rate is falling fast. A year ago it was rising fast. It's coming back to the point where individual tracking and quarantine will be good enough, so shutdowns won't be necessary. The reopenings are just being done a little too fast.

About 60% of the adult population is vaccinated now. That will rise to about 75% overall. Liberal areas will have a rate high enough for herd immunity. Conservative areas won't, so the spread will continue there. The nation will have healthy liberal areas and diseased conservative areas.

The vaccine will be approved for children 12 and up soon. Count on every public middle and high school requiring it for in-person attendance next fall. That will also help stop the spread. No vaccine, you go to homeschool, or some disease-ridden right-wing madrassa.

Cities & States are now re-opening with no restrictions, yet there are twice the daily COVID cases as one year ago.

I'll wait.
Are you really that stupid? (That question was purely rhetorical. I do not need an answer that I already know)

A year ago we had no treatments and no vaccine. Daily cases and deaths were on the rise. That is not the case today. Some cities, like San Francisco, have over 70% of their adults vaccinated. They get to open up safely. Guess what? They’re still wearing masks.

I'll wait.
Are you really that stupid? (That question was purely rhetorical. I do not need an answer that I already know)

A year ago we had no treatments and no vaccine. Daily cases and deaths were on the rise. That is not the case today. Some cities, like San Francisco, have over 70% of their adults vaccinated. They get to open up safely. Guess what? They’re still wearing masks.
And being the sicko queers they are, they'll continue using facediapers in perpetuity.

First, many of the reopoenings are being done against medical advice. They're politically driven, mostly by your side. You're causing the problem, then blaming others for it. Your cat is smarter than you, or certainly has a clearer head. Most of these States & cities are run by Demonicrats, but we'll pretend it's Trump's fault and the like so you can take it.

Second, the new case rate is falling fast. A year ago it was rising fast. It's coming back to the point where individual tracking and quarantine will be good enough, so shutdowns won't be necessary. The reopenings are just being done a little too fast. I know you like to believe shit dreamt up inside your intestines', but why say it when I can so easily prove you're an idiot? You just contradicted your first point BTW, first you say it's Republican's fault, now you're trying to justify it. If you weren't emotionally invested in Demonicrats perhaps you wouldn't lie to yourself?
April 1 2020: 26,930 cases
April 30, 2020: 30,357 cases
May 6, 2020: 24,506 cases
April 1, 2021: 77,312 cases
April 30, 2021: 58,288 cases
May 1, 2021: 44,683 cases
May 6, 2021: 47,325 cases

About 60% of the adult population is vaccinated now. That will rise to about 75% overall. Neat, look above.

Liberal areas will have a rate high enough for herd immunity. Conservative areas won't, so the spread will continue there. The nation will have healthy liberal areas and diseased conservative areas. Misery loves company leftist?

Your cat is smarter than you

Enjoy life in your disease-ridden conservative cesspools! And make sure you contribute some money to fund the local madrassa. The young ones must be trained in conservative jihad, after all.

The funny part? Your misery over liberals being proven right.

The not-funny part? Your wish to spread more death, just to "own the libs". You're part of a death cult.

You just contradicted your first point BTW, first you say it's Republican's fault, now you're trying to justify it.
Please explain to everyone how "you're forcing openings a little too soon" and "conditions are getting close to where we can open" are contradictory. As it is, you seem to be a special breed of stupid.

I'll wait.

Egg on your face puke, post #7

I'll wait.

And being the sicko queers they are, they'll continue using facediapers in perpetuity.
Being the responsible, civic minded, patriotic individuals the residents of San Francisco are, they will continue to follow CDC guidelines and their COVID numbers will continue to improve.

Your cat is smarter than you

Enjoy life in your disease-ridden conservative cesspools! And make sure you contribute some money to fund the local madrassa. The young ones must be trained in conservative jihad, after all.

The funny part? Your misery over liberals being proven right.

The not-funny part? Your wish to spread more death, just to "own the libs". You're part of a death cult.

You just contradicted your first point BTW, first you say it's Republican's fault, now you're trying to justify it.
Please explain to everyone how "you're forcing openings a little too soon" and "conditions are getting close to where we can open" are contradictory. As it is, you seem to be a special breed of stupid.

An emotional rant because you were proved wrong, and you're projecting like the PROG you are.

I'll wait.

Being the responsible, civic minded, patriotic individuals the residents of San Francisco are, they will continue to follow CDC guidelines and their COVID numbers will continue to improve.
You mean mindless sheep who live in a shit infested ghetto because no Republican is ALLOWED to lead.

PROGS are an educated bunch. You can tell because they repeat what they want to hear free of statistical data, history and common sense.

Ever notice how often PROGS post avatars and quotes they do not follow in practice? For example, Seawytch writes "information isn't advocacy".

I wonder what information that would be, CNN?

I'll wait.

Deaths are down. Daily cases are down, especially in areas where the most people are vaccinated. San Francisco gets to open up because they have a majority of the people vaccinated. It’s not rocket surgery.

I'll wait.
That’s an easy one. We know much more about the virus now. We have better treatments, lower hospitalizations, a lower death rate rate, and vaccines out. The risks are much lower now

I'll wait.

First, many of the reopoenings are being done against medical advice. They're politically driven, mostly by your side. You're causing the problem, then blaming others for it.

Second, the new case rate is falling fast. A year ago it was rising fast. It's coming back to the point where individual tracking and quarantine will be good enough, so shutdowns won't be necessary. The reopenings are just being done a little too fast.

About 60% of the adult population is vaccinated now. That will rise to about 75% overall. Liberal areas will have a rate high enough for herd immunity. Conservative areas won't, so the spread will continue there. The nation will have healthy liberal areas and diseased conservative areas.

The vaccine will be approved for children 12 and up soon. Count on every public middle and high school requiring it for in-person attendance next fall. That will also help stop the spread. No vaccine, you go to homeschool, or some disease-ridden right-wing madrassa.

Have you talked to medical...…………..

all that we have talked to want HAND WASHING and the economy opened back up as well... (Notice I didn't say social distancing or silly face masks.)

The amazing thing about the plandemic is how Democrats got the all those countries, and all those doctors, all over the world, to fake the numbers. To make Trump look bad. So he'd lose the election. Pretty impressive when you think about it.

Last edited:

I'll wait.

Deaths are down. Daily cases are down, especially in areas where the most people are vaccinated. San Francisco gets to open up because they have a majority of the people vaccinated. It’s not rocket surgery.

If it's because deaths are down, explain why the restrictions last year considering the death rate reduced almost everyday through summer, beginning April 16, 2020?

Deaths leading up to the election, Oct. 25, 2020: 339
Yesterday: 813

First, many of the reopoenings are being done against medical advice. They're politically driven, mostly by your side. You're causing the problem, then blaming others for it. Your cat is smarter than you, or certainly has a clearer head. Most of these States & cities are run by Demonicrats, but we'll pretend it's Trump's fault and the like so you can take it.

Second, the new case rate is falling fast. A year ago it was rising fast. It's coming back to the point where individual tracking and quarantine will be good enough, so shutdowns won't be necessary. The reopenings are just being done a little too fast. I know you like to believe shit dreamt up inside your intestines', but why say it when I can so easily prove you're an idiot? You just contradicted your first point BTW, first you say it's Republican's fault, now you're trying to justify it. If you weren't emotionally invested in Demonicrats perhaps you wouldn't lie to yourself?

About 60% of the adult population is vaccinated now. That will rise to about 75% overall. Neat, look above.

Liberal areas will have a rate high enough for herd immunity. Conservative areas won't, so the spread will continue there. The nation will have healthy liberal areas and diseased conservative areas. Misery loves company leftist?
Did you forget, there was not enough Covid testing in 2020 @ the levels needed to track infections.....that was part of our big mistake and problem!

Apples vs oranges so it tells you nothing and me nothing.....

Use deaths or hospitalizations, to compare this year to last year on those days listed and we might be able to better compare what's going on.

Did you forget, there was not enough Covid testing in 2020 @ the levels needed to track infections.....that was part of our big mistake and problem!

Apples vs oranges so it tells you nothing and me nothing.....

Use deaths or hospitalizations, to compare this year to last year on those days listed and we might be able to better compare what's going on.

Post 18

Forum List

Back