If Communist China invades Taiwan -- what happens after that?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

I suppose it depends on who we elect as our President.

My guess is that Trump would respond by coming to the aid of Taiwan, and Biden wouldn't.

My guess is that Trump would respond by coming to the aid of Taiwan, and Biden wouldn't.

Why would Biden? His son is on Red China's payroll.

Need to check the commies.

If Biden wins they know they can just grab that chess piece at will.

B-52.jpg

Why would Biden? His son is on Red China's payroll.

Right, just put a price tag on Taiwan and funnel it through the Meth Hunter.

I suppose it depends on who we elect as our President. My guess is that Trump would respond by coming to the aid of Taiwan, and Biden wouldn't.
If anything happens, the 7th Fleet will take care of it, regardless of who's president

If either is elected they'll round up the usual suspects and impose half-hearted sanctions. Biden's would be a bit more effective since the world basically hates Trump.

I suppose it depends on who we elect as our President. My guess is that Trump would respond by coming to the aid of Taiwan, and Biden wouldn't.
If anything happens, the 7th Fleet will take care of it, regardless of who's president
The Seventh Fleet cant follow the rules of the road without ramming merchant ships. I doubt it could fight it's way out of a paper bag.

It will come down to what we really stand for in this country. Freedom of a people to govern them selves, or good business deals with communist China. As for me I stand with Taiwan and those in Hong Cong protesting against Mainland China rule.
China has the resources through its sweat shop capitalism married to communist government. They have plans. Science, Space and Military are high on their list. They put out a new naval vessel every several weeks. We do not have that ability.

Fake News. If the Lying Outlaw Slaver Thugs of Beijing try to launch a war of aggression against their neighbors, the Free People of Taiwan, China will likely fail, with their humiliation resulting in their overthrow as it will be obvious they do not have the Mandate of Heaven that is so critical in Chinese history.

Beijing Scum ‘diplomats’ beat up a Taiwanese official and put him in the hospital

Placeholder Image

“…Chinese diplomats showed up at the reception uninvited and sought to photograph guests.”

The island nation of Fiji lies off the east coast of Australia nearly 5,000 miles from China and Taiwan. Earlier this month a beach resort in Fiji’s capital of Suva was invaded by two “diplomats” from Lying Outlaw Slaver China who attacked Taiwanese officials. Here’s what happened:
China has led a concerted effort in recent years to undercut Taiwan’s influence on the global stage, including in the Pacific. As part of that campaign, Beijing has poached several allies of Taiwan in the region, despite objections from the United States and other governments.
Those tensions spilled over at the Grand Pacific Hotel in Suva on Oct. 8, when Taiwan hosted a reception to celebrate its national day before an audience of Fijian officials, scholars and nonprofit workers. (Fiji does not have official relations with Taipei.)

According to Taiwan’s foreign ministry, a pair of Chinese diplomats showed up at the reception uninvited and sought to photograph guests. Beijing has deployed such tactics — turning up at events, taking photographs of people — in recent years to intimidate its rivals and those who support them.

When Taiwanese officials tried to block the Chinese diplomats, the visitors turned violent, according to the ministry. They beat a Taiwanese official so severely that the official was hospitalized, the ministry said.
This is what Lying Outlaw Slaver Scum China refers to as “wolf warrior” diplomacy. They send spies to the event to openly take pictures of everyone who is there, probably trying to intimidate them. When they are asked to leave, they start throwing punches.

The Seventh Fleet cant follow the rules of the road without ramming merchant ships. I doubt it could fight it's way out of a paper bag.
But look at who they'd be fighting, a land-based power in their first real naval action. The Chinese military may look good on paper, but they can't stand up to America's modern military.

Hmmm...nice glass footpaths in Peking.

Greg

They're not aimed at a paper bag; just a paper tiger!!!!

And don't worry; the Chinese will be hard to beat but the invasion force won't return home. It will need the US at its BEST!!!

Greg

But look at who they'd be fighting, a land-based power in their first real naval action. The Chinese military may look good on paper, but they can't stand up to America's modern military.
Yup. If they are dumb enough to attack Taiwan they will be revealed as a paper dragon.

Forum List

Back