"If Christian, Bad. If Muslim, No Comment"

Simply typing it does not make it true. The "will be opposed" part. Because you all adore you some Muslims. Again, I think the brown skin and "exotic" clothing mesmerizes you. You're that superficial, sadly.

Nobody adores Muslims, Islamophobic Twat. We just question the wisdom of fighting Forever Wars in the Middle East because we let the Zionists and Oil Companies (enabled the by the Christian Right) dictate what our policies should be.

The SENSIBLE policy is to take half the money we spend playing Hall Monitor in the Middle East and spend it on green energy research and development. Then we wouldn't need their oil and they can go back to doing whatever they were doing before the Europeans showed up and colonized them.

ETA: Come to think of it this probably explains the liberal love for the Amish, even though they're lily white. They're "green" and they wear hats and stuff. Mostly liberals love societies where people wear "exotic" hats. Nevermind that the Amish shun their own children if they so much as have zippers on their clothes

I don't know of any Liberals who "love" the Amish. I mean, I think there's a patronizing view that they are "quaint", when they are really just an isolationist cult. But compared to other cults like the Mormons and the Jehovah Witlesses, they are harmless.

The last thing most christians do is honor the word of God.

Religion, to them, is a hobby.

That's exactly right. At least the first part. That was the whole point of the Law--to teach us that we cannot keep it.

That's why Jesus had to come, and die.

The last thing most christians do is honor the word of God.

Religion, to them, is a hobby.
You're talking about fake Christians like Biden or Pelosi. But in their case, religion isn't a hobby. It's a front. Like Hitler, they're using it, but don't really believe it.

Immaterial.

The Left viciously attacks Christians speaking out over anything

Muslims are protected. I really think the Left is blinded by superficial considerations like brown skin and "exotic clothes"

The Left is that dumb, frankly
I'm a lefty who was in church today. Long story short....stfu

What's really going on? The same as it's always been. The left doesn't give a fig about blacks or Muslims. They simply seek opportunities to divide and weaken American society, so that they may one day take over and plunder the country for their own personal wealth and power. Proof of this is their silence and non-concern about Qatar's treatment of gays. The Marxists don't want to take over Qatar. They want the U.S.
We don't want "christian" sharia in the U.S. We don't want "muslim" sharia in the U.S.

Forum List

Back