If China threatens Taiwan- will Trump cut and run again?

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
Our allies have got to be nervous- and our global challengers must take heart in how Trump so quickly had our troops cut and run when threatened with possible combat.

So if China threatens Trump over Taiwan- will Trump pull our fleet out of the way to keep them safe- and abandon Taiwan?

If North Korea threatens tells Trump that they need a buffer zone from South Korea- will Trump tell our troops to cut and run to get out of North Korea's way- maybe bombing our former bases to (hopefully) destroy them before North Korea can collect our military secrets there?

Though I am pretty sure the next place will be Afghanistan. I think the Afghani's are already ordering their new Taliban flags in anticipation.

Our allies have got to be nervous- and our global challengers must take heart in how Trump so quickly had our troops cut and run when threatened with possible combat.

So if China threatens Trump over Taiwan- will Trump pull our fleet out of the way to keep them safe- and abandon Taiwan?

If North Korea threatens tells Trump that they need a buffer zone from South Korea- will Trump tell our troops to cut and run to get out of North Korea's way- maybe bombing our former bases to (hopefully) destroy them before North Korea can collect our military secrets there?

Though I am pretty sure the next place will be Afghanistan. I think the Afghani's are already ordering their new Taliban flags in anticipation.

Would you be willing to sacrifice Los Angeles to save Taiwan?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...s-in-96/926d105f-1fd8-404c-9995-90984f86a613/

Chinese General Threatens Use of A-Bombs if U.S. Intrudes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...s-in-96/926d105f-1fd8-404c-9995-90984f86a613/

Very Neville Chamberlain of you.

I would sacrifice any blue city.

I would sacrifice any blue city.
Of course you would.
Like any good Trumpkin you would cheer the deaths of millions of Americans- if they think or look differently than you do.

You did not answer the question.

As president, I would smuggle large amounts of weapons to the people of Hong Kong and further upgrade Taiwan's weapons arsenal, then back them in a conflict and when the nukes start flying, finally say goodbye to our crappy species, allowing the Earth to heal afterwards.

"Our allies"???

Have you heard ANY of them standing up to China?

Trump is the only world leader to even try to dial them back

If he's smart he will.

I think with all the counties that now have a nuclear capability our only salvation might be to develop a anti-ballistic missle system that really works ....yet if we are able to do that...then some other method of delivery is likely to emerge.

When considering threats we should not forget back pack nukes or someone smuggling a nuclear weapon in and burying it in some big city and sit back and wait till they feel the need to detonate it.

tIt is rather amazing that we have managed to survive this long with all the threats we face.

I am thinking of moving down to S. America....this country just has too many problems....and the future does not look good ....especially the demographic trend.

Who would anyone want to live in a country dominated by any of the minorities we have that are now expanding here very rapidly?

It is bad enough with the liberals we have constantly working to destroy America....not out of intent....but out of stupidity...as in....they have no idea what they are doing.

Even now when I turn on the T.V. which i rarely do...I feel like i am in africa somewhere.

Sounds like trump’s trying to be like Obama when obama removed troops from Iraq and created isis and allowed isis to graduate from JV to varsity.

I think with all the counties that now have a nuclear capability our only salvation might be to develop a anti-ballistic missle system that really works ....yet if we are able to do that...then some other method of delivery is likely to emerge.

When considering threats we should not forget back pack nukes or someone smuggling a nuclear weapon in and burying it in some big city and sit back and wait till they feel the need to detonate it.

tIt is rather amazing that we have managed to survive this long with all the threats we face.

I am thinking of moving down to S. America....this country just has too many problems....and the future does not look good ....especially the demographic trend.

Who would anyone want to live in a country dominated by any of the minorities we have that are now expanding here very rapidly?

It is bad enough with the liberals we have constantly working to destroy America....not out of intent....but out of stupidity...as in....they have no idea what they are doing.

Even now when I turn on the T.V. which i rarely do...I feel like i am in africa somewhere.
Nah, I think they're destroying America intentionally...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Sounds like trump’s trying to be like Obama when obama removed troops from Iraq and created isis and allowed isis to graduate from JV to varsity.

We have had troops in the middle east way toooooo long....cost us trillions and has not benefited America in any way shape or form with the exception of getting rid of bin laden.

The given reason for our continued presence in Afghanistan is to prevent them from once again being taken over by the taliban and used to foment another plot against America like the 9/11 thing.

That potentiality could be dealt with the insertion of special ops troops for specific missions, drones, or bombing. The troops on the ground there have been engaged in a stalemate for way too long. We cannot get rid of the taliban unless we go into the tribal lands located in N. Pakistan....we are not going to do that thus...we need to get our boots on the ground out of Afghanistan.

The syria situation is one big mess....I say get out and let Israel handle it...just give them the green light do do what is needed.

Gorge Bush and Tony Blair created ISIS. Who said so? Tony Blair.
Tony Blair is right: without the Iraq war there would be no Islamic State

Trump has been the MOST EFFECTIVE PRO AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY PRESIDENT SINCE REAGAN

He got NoKo talking and sending back our soldiers remains, he's actively taking on China and will fucking hurt them -- who else did that? Not LukeSissyFag Obama, not either New World Order Bush

As president, I would smuggle large amounts of weapons to the people of Hong Kong and further upgrade Taiwan's weapons arsenal, then back them in a conflict and when the nukes start flying, finally say goodbye to our crappy species, allowing the Earth to heal afterwards.
You wouldn’t ever know if earth changed. You’re ignorant

Forum List

Back