If Bolton is allowed to testify.

You want to be spoon-fed?
Oops, sorry son, being able to articulate your own thoughts in the English language isn't spoonfeeding. Your D grade stays in place. What is your first language?
Imagine that. You once again fail to acknowledge your hypocrisy. What a pompous buffoon.
Are you going to whine like a little bitch all day, or are you going to articulate your own thoughts in the English language?

Just kidding, we know which you will choose.
Are you going to be a chickenshit all day, or are you going to accept that I thought your entire post was horseshit?

Just kidding. You're a chickenshit.

I'm thinking they read it already and that's why this "bomb shell" is not I g more then Stormy Daniels type stuff.
Then you're not paying attention. Bolton would have (and is going to, as he will be testifying for the House eventually) confirm, first hand, that Trump did exactly what he is accused of doing. This information has already leaked.
Don't you think it odd that in the interview immediately after the call, he had nothing but praise for it?

Oh, wait -- he didn't have a book to sell then, or a need to be relevant.

He lied then, or he's lying now. Pick one.

I know no one wants it, but I think he should testify infront of a committee under oath .
For what?

Oops, sorry son, being able to articulate your own thoughts in the English language isn't spoonfeeding. Your D grade stays in place. What is your first language?
Imagine that. You once again fail to acknowledge your hypocrisy. What a pompous buffoon.
Are you going to whine like a little bitch all day, or are you going to articulate your own thoughts in the English language?

Are you going to be a chickenshit all day, or are you going to accept that I thought your entire post was horseshit?

You're a chickenshit.
Who do you think you are insulting chicken shit like that?

You're a chickenshit.
Who do you think you are insulting chicken shit like that?
You're right; I apologize.

Chickenshit is at least useful.

Forum List

Back