Zone1 If Blacks Do What Whites Have Done We Will Be Successful

 Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.
People aren't employed by race, they're employed as individuals. They are paid according to their value to the employer and, more importantly, what each individual is willing to accept in exchange for their labor.
One might wonder why blacks tend to value their labor less than whites, though.
Low self-esteem?
Desperation due to poor life choices?
Substandard grammar skills (ebonics)?

Last edited:
Wrong. What we see is that some whites still exist who repeat and believe the same junk that was repeated in the 1600', 1700's, 1800's, 1900's and now in 2022.
Things are documented. Why those like you continue trying to gaslight makes no sense.
Indeed, there are some whites who still fit in the stereotypical racist archetype.
There are also blacks that fit into the stereotypical archetypes that fuel said whites' beliefs.
Diversity is our strength, no?
Live and let live.

Last edited:
If blacks did what whites have done...they will sell our children and make us work 12 hours a say for the Massa.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If blacks did what whites have done...they will sell our children and make us work 12 hours a say for the Massa.
Yes, people seem to forget this part of things when they decide to lecture blacks on how they need to emulatr others.

What matters is what is happening in the present time, not history, which can’t be undone. Your derogatory tone is unbecoming.
Past history creates the current times. You need to quit making excuses as you watch people express the same beliefs in the present as people did 200 years ago in this forum then talk about how that was in the past. History's mistakes can be corrected, so the that was in the past comment is an excuse.

Who has done this in your lifetime?
This thread was made in response to people who want to tell blacks how we should do things like others. Seems comments like this get made with amnesia whereby people have forgotten how others did things.

Past history creates the current times. You need to quit making excuses as you watch people express the same beliefs in the present as people did 200 years ago in this forum then talk about how that was in the past. History's mistakes can be corrected, so the that was in the past comment is an excuse.
No one today has the same beliefs as in the past. Today’s most rabid white racist would be a liberal by the standards of the nineteenth century.

No one today has the same beliefs as in the past. Today’s most rabid white racist would be a liberal by the standards of the nineteenth century.
Incorrect. We see the same old time low IQ and genetic inferiority claim couched under the term "black culture."

You are the one who excuses blacks for everything. Most people today do not express the same beliefs as people in the past.

You are the one who excuses blacks for everything. Most people today do not express the same beliefs as people in the past.
No Molly, I don't. I state a major factor that affects the lives of blacks and yes, there are people posting in this forum who express the same beliefs on race as in the past.

People aren't employed by race, they're employed as individuals. They are paid according to their value to the employer and, more importantly, what each individual is willing to accept in exchange for their labor.
One might wonder why blacks tend to value their labor less than whites, though.
Low self-esteem?
Desperation due to poor life choices?
Substandard grammar skills (ebonics)?
People have been employed by race from day one. You're talking jibberish.

Indeed, there are some whites who still fit in the stereotypical racist archetype.
There are also blacks that fit into the stereotypical archetypes that fuel said whites' beliefs.
Diversity is our strength, no?
Live and let live.
Actually, whites created false stereotypes then created a system to benefit themselves. Face the truth of the past and present of this nation.

Too bad these screeds are covered by the absurd USMB Zone 1 protection against the kind of commentary they actually deserve. But for that, fair comment would allow us to suggest that a wall o’ words doesn’t actually amount to making a point.

Yet, since these endless OP’s are protected, I guess I have to just ask a somewhat rhetorical question.

The thread headline asks the “question,”

If Blacks Do What Whites Have Done We Will Be Successful​

I therefore wonder if the implication is that:

If Whites Do What Blacks Have Done Will Whites Be UnSuccessful?​

I ask because — turned around like that — it sounds (call it a gut feeling) almost a little racist. And I’m wondering if it’s a super protected thing in a zone 1 thread such as this?

Is the rhetorical question racist, though? Or is it a mere logical inquiry stemming from the OP and the purported “logic” of the OP?

New Topics

Forum List

Back