If black people want me to expend effort helping them they might start by asking nicely

There's a solution for dealing with people who haven't mastered the basics of how to act like civilized people:

You put them in prison.
Spoken like a true fascist.
You act like I care what you say.

I'd have to care you existed to care what you say.

I'd have to think there's a point to your existence to care you exist.
I have many friends and people who love me. I have a going business with many satisfied clients creating beautiful homes. What the hell have you contributed to the world you sad little hate-filled creature?
My contribution to the world is I've irritated you. You have no idea how happy you've just made me.
Now I pity your sad tortured existence even more. Funny how those who are certain they are in the master race are pathetic losers
Thanks for your pity, but I'll pass.

No one needs to be asked "nicely" to do the right thing. All you need is a sense of right and wrong, ethics, and sincerely-held beliefs.Notice the hundreds of peaceful people out in the street with signs across the world from North America to Australia to Japan. If you are a Christian, please be informed by the Sermon on the Mount.
I stopped caring about all that the moment you murdered your first innocent victim.

Are you saying that I murdered someone? I never killed anyone in my life. If my Irish grandparents and my Russian/Polish grandparents were still here, they would be shocked beyond belief if I did. Where is your brain? why do you accuse innocent people of murder? You are always posting on USMB as a heap big Christian, so again, go read the Sermon on the Mount.

A card would be nice.

A box of chocolates.

Perhaps, they should buy me dinner at a nice restaurant.

Most people, when they want something from me, go to some effort to be nice and use persuasion to convince me that their problems are worth my time to try to solve.

Unfortunately, that's not what black people chose to do.

Instead, blacks decided to get my attention with random murders, burnings, and lootings. And then they said, "Help us with our problems."

I find it difficult to be persuaded to help people who haven't learned the basics of how to win friends and influence people.
in real life, no one wants to have to do anything with you, cuz they are sick of your whiny shit. and they are right.

A card would be nice.

A box of chocolates.

Most people, when they want something from me, go to some effort to be nice and use persuasion to convince me that their problems are worth my time to try to solve.

Instead, blacks decided to get my attention with random murders, burnings, and lootings. And then they said, "Help us with our problems."

I find it difficult to be persuaded to help people who haven't learned the basics of how to win friends and influence people.

Oh, I doubt very much if blacks have any exceptions of gratis from you.

A card would be nice.

A box of chocolates.

I'm a Caucasian just like you and see absolutely no reason to be nice to you. Your behavior does the opposite of what you wish. It makes me want to oppose everything you hold dear, because you come off as an entitled, complaining, bitch of a person. A KAREN, if you will. Just being honest.

You aren’t Caucasian...if you are we are ashamed and embarrassed of you. Congratulations

A card would be nice.

A box of chocolates.

I'm a Caucasian just like you and see absolutely no reason to be nice to you. Your behavior does the opposite of what you wish. It makes me want to oppose everything you hold dear, because you come off as an entitled, complaining, bitch of a person. A KAREN, if you will. Just being honest.

You aren’t Caucasian...if you are we are ashamed and embarrassed of you. Congratulations

Lol. :auiqs.jpg: And I'm real fucking broken up about it. Tool bag.

A card would be nice.

A box of chocolates.

Your OCD is really out of control today. Talk to your doc about increasing your meds.

Forum List

Back