Zone1 If black California residents are all given $360K each, will they stop stealing?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It will be interesting to see if shoplifting rates go down.

California pushes for $360,000 per person in reparations despite major deficit​

The state-endorsed California Reparations Task Force is pushing to give every black resident $360,000 in reparations despite a major budget deficit. In 2020, the United States Census Bureau recorded approximately 2.251 million black people residing in California, of whom 1.8 million had at least one ancestor who was a slave, Fox News reported, making the total reparations cost around $640 billion. It is unknown where the state will come up with the funds, however, as Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA) reported that California is facing a budget deficit of $22.5 billion for this coming fiscal year.

Actually, one of the people pushing for reparations in California has openly answered your question.

He said that if reparations were given, his people would not have to continue shoplifting.

On the other hand, a comedian of that ethnicity said something about giving reparations to all those people in this nation. I doubt that many news media had the guts to report his comments. He said something like this:

"The only people to gain from reparations will be the sellers of luxury cars."

Last edited:
Actually, one of the people pushing for reparations in California has openly answered your question.

He said that if reparations were given, his people would not have to continue shoplifting.

On the other hand, a comedian of that ethnicity said something about giving reparations to all those people in this nation. I doubt that many news media had the guts to report his comments. He said something like this:

behavior modification is ok... I guess. But it doesn't teach values.

Nothing will change their behavior. Thievery, looting, destructive behavior are in their DNA.

Only complete SEGREGATION will save us from these animals.

You can't just give people money, and expect that will be the mechanism to forgive and forget. We see that daily in this forum where past atrocities are continually brought up. Money isn't going to fix the issue. It doesn't remove racists from our current society.
There will be:
Those that think the sum is not enough
There will be those that can't manage that money (As previously stated) and will in a short time find themselves in the same cultural economic situation
Concerns of inner-racial crime
Inner-racial scams

Use that money as grant-money for small business loans, education, paying off of consumer debt, as money to put down on home loans.
We continue to hear about "Generational wealth". The funds, if this is done should be used to help create generational wealth.

You can't just give people money, and expect that will be the mechanism to forgive and forget. We see that daily in this forum where past atrocities are continually brought up. Money isn't going to fix the issue. It doesn't remove racists from our current society.
There will be:
There will be those that can't manage that money (As previously stated) and will in a short time find themselves in the same cultural economic situation
Inner-racial scams

Use that money as grant-money for small business loans, education, paying off of consumer debt, as money to put down on home loans.
We continue to hear about "Generational wealth". The funds, if this is done should be used to help create generational wealth.

Yes, if we are going to be forced as taxpayers to fund this, it should be used in other ways instead of simply cash payouts.

DigitalDrifter, I'll come pick you up and take you out to lunch when I get my reparations check. McDonald's or Taco Bell. Which do you prefer? :wink_2:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

If I get a reparations check I will use it wisely. I have always been very frugal. :yes_text12:

There will be:
Inner-racial scams

It will be used for generational wealth. Just like the families of the slaveowners used their money for generational wealth, while the ex-slaves got NOTHING.
And once I get my money, I will forgive and forget. Honest, I will. ;)

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back