If Bill Clinton Was President We Wouldn't Have These Big Problems

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
That stupid moron would be firing off cruise missiles at every aspirin factory in the world to deflect from the racists down Arkansas way that got him elected President.

The fake news wouldn't even mention Charlottesville which would tie Clintoon to the racists.

Can you imagine if Trump hit the Chinese consulate in Turkey with a cruise missile how the libtardos would react?

Libtardos scream Trump has no moral compass. Shit, show me a libtardo who even knows how to read a compass after Common Core.

Keep draining the swamp Trump, if you need a bigger shovel let me know.

Speaking of shovel, finally Trump is bringing back some shovel ready jobs.

That stupid moron would be firing off cruise missiles at every aspirin factory in the world to deflect from the racists down Arkansas way that got him elected President.

The fake news wouldn't even mention Charlottesville which would tie Clintoon to the racists.

Can you imagine if Trump hit the Chinese consulate in Turkey with a cruise missile how the libtardos would react?

Libtardos scream Trump has no moral compass. Shit, show me a libtardo who even knows how to read a compass after Common Core.

^ this is the type of comment that can only come from the result of multiple generations of incest and inbreeding

^ this is the type of comment that can only come from the result of multiple generations of incest and inbreeding

You are the result of a backseat tryst where protection wasn't used where both participants were inebriated and all inhibitions were thrown out the proverbial window.

The Impeached Rapist is who caused the Great Recession with his mortgage policies. Millions of American suffered for years because of him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back